By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City (A) CL Wed 17th April 2019 20:00

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Best response to Pep's moaning about Llorente's goal:
Manchester City’s Vincent Kompany blocks a shot by Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen.
Any idea where about on the pitch this was taken and 1st of 2nd half , I’d guess it was the first , I assume that’s Kompany

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Any idea where about on the pitch this was taken and 1st of 2nd half , I’d guess it was the first , I assume that’s Kompany
I think it was in the Citeh box, I do remember we had a handball claim but that didn't go to VAR. I don't remember which half.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I think it was in the Citeh box, I do remember we had a handball claim but that didn't go to VAR. I don't remember which half.
2nd half I think,the Llorente handball is clutching at straws,every game you can name incidents,yellow,red cards,handballs,offsides.Its all a bit mourinio-esque you never should be beaten,never your fault.Truth is Pep fucked the tie up tactically in the 1st leg by going all stoke on the match,but no one says bringing on sane,KDB on at 88mins was an issue eh!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It’s towards the end of the match and it’s a clever camera angle, the ball doesn’t go near his hand in real life, it’s come off his shoulder prior to that photo. The VAR was used but very quick no handball

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It’s towards the end of the match and it’s a clever camera angle, the ball doesn’t go near his hand in real life, it’s come off his shoulder prior to that photo. The VAR was used but very quick no handball
Wrong. Clear handball. ;)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That is the instant reply to bitter plastic Citeh supporters. Oh and some of these..... 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That is the instant reply to bitter plastic Citeh supporters. Oh and some of these..... 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
11 stupid fucking doodahs is 11 times worse than 1. You're just doing it to annoy me aren't you? I know you all talk about me in the secret chamber of this forum, not using words of course just fucking little pictures mojos of whatever it is you call them, the voices told me, I am resisting doing what they tell me but one day............

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
11 stupid fucking doodahs is 11 times worse than 1. You're just doing it to annoy me aren't you? I know you all talk about me in the secret chamber of this forum, not using words of course just fucking little pictures mojos of whatever it is you call them, the voices told me, I am resisting doing what they tell me but one day............
👍