By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City (A) CL Wed 17th April 2019 20:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Screenshot at Apr 15 10-58-00.png

Game of the season coming up! A draw would do, a win would send a message that we are coming for the trophy, losing by a goal as long as we score would also be splendid. My beer fridge is well stocked, I will be making sure I have a little nap Wednesday afternoon because I will have to stay up until almost 11 o'clock Spanish time for this game and that is well past my bedtime. COYS!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
View attachment 869
Game of the season coming up! A draw would do, a win would send a message that we are coming for the trophy, losing by a goal as long as we score would also be splendid. My beer fridge is well stocked, I will be making sure I have a little nap Wednesday afternoon because I will have to stay up until almost 11 o'clock Spanish time for this game and that is well past my bedtime. COYS!
Well, there's not much to say, we all know the various scenario's. Just good luck to the team, a VAR pen in the last minute to make it 2-1 would be perfect. in fact any sort of 2-1 would work. Remember where you heard it first...........

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Goddamn,cant help thinking Juve or Ajax how close are we to never hearing that ridiculous song Bayern handed to them ever again.
That is OFC the only reason I want to win the CL.
Its the dreaming that kills you!!!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Win this match and Man City will crumble for a decade. They are weak. Their manager is weak. And their supporters are crap. I would really like to be the club that shoves them down that dark path. I think we are gonna nick it and grab a draw in the PL match. Sometimes I am right about these things. We hall ignore the times that I've been wrong and just be friggin positive here. COYS!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Nervous as fuck about this one.... but then I was nervous as fuck before and we bossed the cunts.

COYFS, lets simply play to our best and be proud of our achievements.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
UEFA needs city to advance. it will be 15v11 in this one.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Nervous as fuck about this one.... but then I was nervous as fuck before and we bossed the cunts.

COYFS, lets simply play to our best and be proud of our achievements.

Not according to their fans on their fanzines ,
“ Sours are shite and there for themtaking “ , created nothing andngot a lucky goal .....domthese muppets not realise that when Callum was born 17 years ago City weren’t even in the prem , they just won the lottery , any decent player a rival has, go and buy em , strengthen them and weaken their rivals

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fucking cunts... I'm starting to hate the fuck off them....

They are the most abhorrent club in world football. They stand for nothing and represent everything that is wrong with the game.

I'd almost prefer to see Arsenal win the CL than City. At least Arsenal haven't shown up off the back of the unlimited wealth of the corrupt oil cunts. It makes me sick to think that every time I fill my car I am putting money into the hands of such regressive people and the club that they own.

Fuck them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yid
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
De Bruyne, Sane & B.Silva likely to be starting this one, gonna be a very different proposition to the 1st game. Reckon they’ll come flying out the traps, hopefully we can keep them at bay for the opening 20 and get the crowd frustrated.

Likely they’ll have a lot of the ball, so as long as we’re not wasteful in possession, then I reckon we’ll have a fair few chances on the counter.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I don't think pep will go full raging bull, especially if Llorente is on. We could catch them out so easily. If they do we will score against the run of play and that'll do fine.

I still feel same as last game. I just see us going through. De bryne changes things though. I definetly wouldn't complicate our defense with 5 at the back as he will pick holes in it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
They are the most abhorrent club in world football. They stand for nothing and represent everything that is wrong with the game.

I'd almost prefer to see Arsenal win the CL than City. At least Arsenal haven't shown up off the back of the unlimited wealth of the corrupt oil cunts. It makes me sick to think that every time I fill my car I am putting money into the hands of such regressive people and the club that they own.

Fuck them.
That is a terrible thought, preferring the scum to anybody don't work with me. I would prefer us to win it, beating the dippers in the final would be just splendid.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So tonight is Cities biggest game for decades ,and they still haven’t sold out . It’s a shame they gave us Just 2700 tickets , we know we could have sold 10,000. There will be a few in the City end .
It’s still possible Neil , buy a box for 10 , Just 4995+Vat ........it’s tax deductible you know !

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Let’s just fucking go and fuck these fucking fucks up.

Detestable oil cunts. Fuck off. Fuck.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
If Llorente can play as well as he did at the weekend, I reckon Son or Moura can nick one and that should do it. Going to be plenty of hairy moments though.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I can't wait for this one. How sweet it will be to knock these shits out of the only competition they think they care about. Arrogant, un-principled, despicable. And that's just their supporters! We will find away to get through, I have no doubt. Today our boys take a huge step to becoming the champions they were born to be. Audere est Facere. COME ON YOU SPURS!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Righto, today is I am informed really Wednesday, I don't normally take make much notice of what day its is, but after getting all set up for watching the game last night I have prepared myself again.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Started the day sweet. Now I'm shitting myself! We're gonna win the Champions league! Whoop whoop!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Not sure I can put myself through it......

We just need one goal and we are through

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Wanyama, Sissoko, Eriksen; Alli, Lucas Moura, Son.
Subs: Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Lamela, Llorente, Foyth, Davies, Skipp

I really like our chances now. They will be open and we will score.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Come on kyle,you know it makes sense !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Having been named in the initial subs bench Erik Lamela picked up an injury in the warm up and was replaced by Walker-Peters.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Having been named in the initial subs bench Erik Lamela picked up an injury in the warm up and was replaced by Walker-Peters.

unfortunate. we have little / no fire power off the bench should we need it...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
unfortunate. we have little / no fire power off the bench should we need it...
We wont need it off the bench... it's all on the pitch... that as good as we've got.

Balls out tonight.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
COYFS..... 100% All in performance tonight to continue what we started last week... this is gonna be a fantastic run in with 0% Spursyness...!!!