By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City (H) CL Tue 9th April 2019 20:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
First game with the "spider cam".Not a fan of these myself.

EBxzz8l.jpg
Are they proper spiders with cameras? I would be impressed if they were, if they are just ants with cameras then that would not be impressive because ants are like sheep and people, they will do whatever the other cunts are doing, just strap a camera on one ant and they'll all want one. Spiders are a bit less stupid and will tell you where to stick your cameras.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If you can only win one, do you win the CL tie or the League game?
Careful mate, we could get into the wacky world of Champions League games getting in the way of us qualifying for the Champions League, that was fun in the other place eh? I think we should field a team of youngsters for the CL game because we need to ........ Woah! bollocks to that old malarky, the next game in any tournament is the most important game, 100% in every game, the best possible team out on the pitch - whatever the tournament, it's about fucking Glory innit, not tactical or strategic team selection.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I've never been this confident about winning a game!

After everyone talking about our season being a failure its in the stars we go and win this fucking champs league and the scousers win fuck all!
I fucking love you gumbo.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I've never been this confident about winning a game!

After everyone talking about our season being a failure its in the stars we go and win this fucking champs league and the scousers win fuck all!
Last time watford made a cup final,guess what.........1984

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
No De Bruyne, no Sane starting...happy days!

Got our first choice staring line up tonight, let’s do this lads!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Come on Kyle you know it makes sense!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Buzzing for this now..... COOOOMMEEE OOONNN YOUUUUUU SSPPUURRRSSSSSSSSSSSS.....!!!!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
VAR is killing this sport. Fucking cheating cunts.

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We’re bossing this. Need to cash in whilst we are on top.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
How has VAR not given a red for this??

It’s disgusting, isn’t it?

We’ve lost the plot with VAR when it isn’t being used for this sort of filth. Had that been me instead of Harry, I would have ended up with a long suspension because I would have gotten up and smashed the dirty cunt.

What the fuck are the officials doing?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hugo, I take it all back.
Took the words out of my mouth.... HHUUUUUUUGGGGOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!

Fuckin great half of football and one we probably should have done a bit better with. The Dane is still not firing and while we have done well and have settled well following the pen, there is a little bit of an edge to our play that is a smite off... that 5/10% would be the difference between working their keeper properly or allowing him to flop ontopias easy chances.

Deliveries..... need to be better.

Oh and Mahrez is a proper diving cunt. I dont like him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
YYYEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSS...... DESERVED THAT FUCKER.....

Only wonder what cost it came at. Harry, Dele, Son all crooked.... time for Lucas to seriously step up and Poch to be that clever fucker we know he is.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If I am going to he picky...... Ericson only switched on when we changed formation after Harry's injury. Sisoko, Winks, Son, all defenders..... everyone did their jobs superbly, tactically and with workrate at the right times and did not give up.