By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester United H (PL) Sun 16:3013th Jan 2019

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
If I was a pessimistic bastard, I might think that the 90 minutes on Sunday could define a whole sorry season, the Injuries, the Stadium delays, The incessant Poch poaching rumours, Eriksen's leaving, top players missing for key matches coming up.......moan, whinge, moan.

Then I look at the League table and see that with all of that we are still 7 points ahead of Arsenal and United and 3rd in the table. With all the shit we deal with. And then I think we've qualified for the CL in the past 3 years, a feat that none of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or United have managed. With a squad that has cost £98m net over 10 years and without a new player for 18 months.

And then I think that's not bad at all.......is it? Good luck lads, see you on Sunday at Fulham.
Wear them thermals and a warm scarf , it’s a bit nippy down at the Thames in mid Jan . Enjoy COYS

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Got my feelers out for a couple of freebies as i'm just up the road so fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisvet