By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Mauricio Pochettino

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47452207

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has been given a two-match touchline ban and fined £10,000 by the Football Association for angrily confronting referee Mike Dean after his side's 2-1 defeat at Burnley.
Fucking ridiculous, he made a public apology and hasn't dropped Dean in the shit for what caused it in the first place. Disgrace. Why is there an agenda against Spurs??

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Fucking ridiculous, he made a public apology and hasn't dropped Dean in the shit for what caused it in the first place. Disgrace. Why is there an agenda against Spurs??

Klopp didnt get a ban

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Klopp didnt get a ban
Don’t be stupid, he’s manager of Liverpool, he didn’t do anything wrong....just got a bit passionate.....exactly the same as Poch.

Bunch of fucking cunts, pissed all over last nights outstanding performance. Cunts did I mention that? The lot of them.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
you know one of the games he misses don't you........?

Liverpool away.

Wankers., Hope this galvanizes the team

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
It's like when Vader struck down Obi Won. In the end it only made him stronger. So till will this.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We should appeal this, totally out of order. Klopp has been warned and fined twice!!
Nuno Gomez warning and small fine, no not Spurs two game, not one and a fine. Could an agenda be any more obvious? Remember the match scheduling over Christmas and since in favour of Liverpool. It’s a fucking joke.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We should appeal this, totally out of order. Klopp has been warned and fined twice!!
Nuno Gomez warning and small fine, no not Spurs two game, not one and a fine. Could an agenda be any more obvious? Remember the match scheduling over Christmas and since in favour of Liverpool. It’s a fucking joke.
poch has already accepted the charge.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yes he has, but not the punishment which should be appealed in my view.
the FA dont work like that,they just do as they want,you accept the charge and whatever punishment they choose.Really as a body in charge of a bilions of pounds industry they arent fit for purpose,the rules you could drive a bus through,the old boys keeping it all in house,the corruption.I mean they are appealing chelsea`s transfer ban with them,how is that correct?yet you cant appeal shit with them,especially to do with incompetent referees or their archaic rules. And they still arent as bent as uefa and fifa !!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
the FA dont work like that,they just do as they want,you accept the charge and whatever punishment they choose.Really as a body in charge of a bilions of pounds industry they arent fit for purpose,the rules you could drive a bus through,the old boys keeping it all in house,the corruption.I mean they are appealing chelsea`s transfer ban with them,how is that correct?yet you cant appeal shit with them,especially to do with incompetent referees or their archaic rules. And they still arent as bent as uefa and fifa !!
I’m liking your opinion, not the cause and effect of the FA. They are as you say not fit for purpose, biased, blinkered and bent. They’re frankly a disgrace and as Poch described them laughable. Mike Dean who comes from the Wirral .....so Liverpool region, is in the same category. If he had no case to answer why take him off the Chelsea game? Cunt.

I’m not often this angry

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He`s black magic,you know
mauricio pochettino

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I’m liking your opinion, not the cause and effect of the FA. They are as you say not fit for purpose, biased, blinkered and bent. They’re frankly a disgrace and as Poch described them laughable. Mike Dean who comes from the Wirral .....so Liverpool region, is in the same category. If he had no case to answer why take him off the Chelsea game? Cunt.

I’m not often this angry
Alastair Gold has done a good piece on why we need to be careful appealing, on Twitter and his football.london column. Equally highlighted how grossly exaggerated and unfair the punishment is. Also for the record Mike Cunt Dean doesn’t have a game this weekend and is only 4th official at his next two appointments. Fuck off Mike Dean you’re not worthy apf any more oxygen or electrons

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am not that arsed about the Poch punishment, it's a slap on the wrist really and if they didn't dish out penalties to managers and coaching staff it would be farking anarchy and matches would turn into shouting matches and be more about the referee than the game. What I am arsed about is that as the incompetent cunts are payed for by our money - and I can say that now because I have kosher, legal telly at the moment so a large chunk of the massive monthly fee I pay the telephone-internet-mobile-telly BT equivalent called Movistar in Spain is going to the Premier League and so I am the boss of them. If you go to a match, buy a pint in a pub showing a game, or even pay Sky/BT subs then you are also the boss of Mike fucking Dean and as such should have a say in punishment for him.

There does not seem to be a proper method of complaining about a ref, if there was then normally placid chaps like the Poch would not need to go and call them cunts to their faces, they could appeal the fucking incompetent, corrupt decisions and have them overturned, results changed and refs sacked. I should, as the boss of them, also have this power - though that would be fucking mental.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I am not that arsed about the Poch punishment, it's a slap on the wrist really and if they didn't dish out penalties to managers and coaching staff it would be farking anarchy and matches would turn into shouting matches and be more about the referee than the game.
'A slap on the wrist' is what Klopp got twice - small fine + warning and Nuno Gomez at Wolves. That's the precedent set. Then they dish out 'A kick in the bollocks' to Poch. That is what I'm so angry about, completely unfair and no basis or rationale for the punishment, especially for a first offence. It's an utter disgrace. The next time Dean referees one of our matches (if ever) I'm booking a seat in the front row and will abuse hime the entire match, or at least until I'm ejected.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What is your reaction to the ban?

I am a little bit in shock because I think it is completely unfair, but what can I do now? Nothing. Only I can accept that. I need to see the reasons because it still they announce I am banned for two games but we don’t know still the reasons because the letter has still not arrived. I am suspended for two games, banned from the touchline but I don’t know the reason yet.

Will you appeal?

I know very well that it wasn't the idea to appeal. Because in my mind it wasn't a big deal and of course it wasn't the best way to complain or talk with the referee but I never expected this type of situation, that for me is not fair. Now I need to think. I need to see the reasons why and then we’ll see what happens.

But those reasons may arrive after the first game?

We are waiting since Wednesday for a letter from the FA but it's still not arrive. I am so curious to see why they decided to do what they do. Two game ban for me is completely unfair and I want to see why and then talk a little bit more. You know, it’s my seventh season in England and you can see my behaviour from day one, talking in public and in private of course I was a coach, a manager, a person, who wanted to help, the Premier League, the FA, someone who tried to emphasise, understand and behave in my best to try to help the referees and football and always to try to improve our game. It is my first time here that I'm maybe not completely right in my behaviour but I feel this is too much. I feel a little bit sad and disappointed with the punishment. I need to wait and see what they put in the letter and the reasons to ban me for two game. It’s unbelievable no?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
'A slap on the wrist' is what Klopp got twice - small fine + warning and Nuno Gomez at Wolves. That's the precedent set. Then they dish out 'A kick in the bollocks' to Poch. That is what I'm so angry about, completely unfair and no basis or rationale for the punishment, especially for a first offence. It's an utter disgrace. The next time Dean referees one of our matches (if ever) I'm booking a seat in the front row and will abuse hime the entire match, or at least until I'm ejected.
Yeah it is a slap really, A kick in the bollocks is much worse, I will demonstrate the two options if you pop into the casa one day. It is annoying, but we are Spurs, we ain't not dippers and we take our medicine without cubes of sugar and getting all umpty about it is not going to change anything. I 100% agree about abusing Dean, abuse the very fuck out of the incompetent/corrupt fucker, I did it to a crooked linesman a coupe of years back at the Lane, I called him a useless cunt, which was 100% true, my least favourite fat steward tried to make me stop but I abused him as well. He told me to stop swearing previously but I put my famous psycho eye stare on and told him to fuck off and he did. I fucking hate stewards - mostly, there was one I had a nice chat with one day, but mostly they are cunts.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Took time in the pregame interview to call out the FA for the unfair punishment and how he will watch in the future to see if they punish other managers as harshly as they do to him.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Took time in the pregame interview to call out the FA for the unfair punishment and how he will watch in the future to see if they punish other managers as harshly as they do to him.
I would expect him to withdraw a few of our players from squads now when england come calling if there is any doubts about injuries.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
After the Southampton game. wasn't pulling any punches, this is from the club official site.

“I’m very disappointed,” said Mauricio. “It’s difficult to accept and understand. We changed a lot from the first half to the second half.
“We need to analyse and be critical… to criticise ourselves because I think it’s impossible. If you want to play for big things it’s a game you should be winning. We need to talk a lot.
“It’s difficult to understand. When you are in control for the first 45 minutes…the game is 90 minutes, not only 45 minutes and in the second half we didn’t play in the way we should play. It’s something I don’t want to accept.
“It’s very disappointing, difficult to talk, difficult to explain and now the worst thing is we have three weeks ahead without competition and it’s difficult now to put out all those bad feelings.”

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
“It’s very disappointing, difficult to talk, difficult to explain and now the worst thing is we have three weeks ahead without competition and it’s difficult now to put out all those bad feelings.”
To be honest, I'm not sure this is the worst thing for us right now.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I wonder if he is getting fed up? He has to be frustrated beyond belief. Hopefully Zidane takes back the RM job so Poch doesn't have any extra temptation. A finish outside the top 4 and I think things could get interesting.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I wonder if he is getting fed up? He has to be frustrated beyond belief. Hopefully Zidane takes back the RM job so Poch doesn't have any extra temptation. A finish outside the top 4 and I think things could get interesting.
zidane has been officially announced at madrid earlier.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
So Solksjaer at United, Pep at City, Klopp at Liverpool, Zidane at RM and he won't go to Barcelona because of the Espanyol links so where is left that's big and shiny? Italy? Can't see it.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
So Solksjaer at United, Pep at City, Klopp at Liverpool, Zidane at RM and he won't go to Barcelona because of the Espanyol links so where is left that's big and shiny? Italy? Can't see it.
Sky Sports are running out of clubs to send Poch to, aren’t they?