By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
from nike website

Nike Vaporknit Strike 'pants' are 48 quid on the Sports Direct site - and for just another 30 quid you can have a pink cock and pink stripes, what a bargain! These are tights, and if you want to play football in 80 quid tights then maybe you need a bit of a lie down.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nike`s Brighton kit retailing £20 less than spurs.
🤷‍♂️
It used to make me so grumpy when I saw the prices in the Spurs shop for exactly the same shirt that was being sold by Mike Ashley for 30 quid less ( ho ho Toonie, yous is stuck with him for a bit longer now the Sauids have pulled out, deep joy!). It is taking the piss when the ticket prices are the highest in the world, the food and drink prices at the stadium are apparently very high, I wouldn't know because Mrs D always made me a nice packed lunch and I preferred to do my drinking in a pub or a dozen or two cans on the train - then the cunt gouges the fuck out of you for a shirt and all the other tat he sells in the Spurs shop. Ooooh - a 15% discount voucher, which makes the shirt still £20 quid more than it should be. Cunt.

Only had one proper Spurs shirt, it was in a sale and it was very cheap, I've still got it. I also have my official 2003 Rugby World Cup England shirt that I have worn once - on the 22nd November 2003, a day that will live in my memory until I forget it and it ends up in the same empty bit of my brain where the location of my slippers lives. Actually I don't wear slippers anymore, I don't even wear shoes most of the year and I can't remember the last time I wore underpants, Spain living is very casual, especially in post-lockdown days cos I ain't not going to no bars or restaurants because those dirty plague carriers in the kitchen will be breathing Covid into my dinner. Luckily I have everything I need in La Casa, a pool, a very nice telly, pucker HiFi and Lidl's Prestige beer, 6.8%, tastes lush and is 38 cents a can, Mrs D loves cooking and I love eating so everything is cushty,