By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yellow third kit would be great, but the green is bad. I've always heard a lot of clubs don't want green shirts bc they don't show up on tv...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yellow third kit would be great, but the green is bad. I've always heard a lot of clubs don't want green shirts bc they don't show up on tv...
Would have been handy last week, I could have watched the game without seeing how pony we were.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maybe because of the memories?but grew to really like the "teal" green kit from last year.Nothing will beat that awful chocolate kit during Jols time,literally looked like shit.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Maybe because of the memories?but grew to really like the "teal" green kit from last year.Nothing will beat that awful chocolate kit during Jols time,literally looked like shit.
Yes, those were awful. Another terrible kit with good memories was the one with piss streaks on it that we wore when we qualified for the CL for the first time.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I was in a pub in Edinburgh earlier this year, wearing the purple Aurasma third strip from 11-12 (I think). The logo was obscured by the strap of my backpack, and I was in with the Scots immediately because the colour made them think I was wearing Hibs. I quickly enlightened them, and we had a few pints and slandered the scum together.