By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Where the fuck is it, have we got so much old stock that we have t sold we are delaying any announcement? Did we play the last game last season in this years kit, or am I making that up?

Anyway come on Nike where are the new kits? I’d even like to see a few photo shop guesses for a laugh from this ITK. Folk.....or may be we should have a competition ourselves?

The Squirrel says the home kit will be white with some Navy blue on it and a Nike swoosh. We will also have a sleeve sponsor next year....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Where the fuck is it, have we got so much old stock that we have t sold we are delaying any announcement? Did we play the last game last season in this years kit, or am I making that up?

Anyway come on Nike where are the new kits? I’d even like to see a few photo shop guesses for a laugh from this ITK. Folk.....or may be we should have a competition ourselves?

The Squirrel says the home kit will be white with some Navy blue on it and a Nike swoosh. We will also have a sleeve sponsor next year....
Squirrel has gone fucking nuts!!!

Last year was a july reveal,i have seen some awful pretend jobbies,beside if it has red on the front...i dont care,I just dont,"its only red "blah blah,no its selling your soul for a few bucks to have something most fans despise.

Loved the blue away this year have to say.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DejWf3tX0AEL732.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Except we will not have a shield
Shield or no shield it's way better than the 'leaked' 'official' new kits that have been banded about elsewhere and look cheap?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
My gosh I hope those are them. They are classy.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Shield or no shield it's way better than the 'leaked' 'official' new kits that have been banded about elsewhere and look cheap?

Completely agree, I dont know why we cannot stick to these colours
images.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
These looked pretty good, with no advertising anywhere.

1528218691152.png

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Apparently on sale elsewhere in the world?

DgKEZ2fWAAAnNit.jpg

DgJQBfuXkAU3rlL.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

DgKEZ2fWAAAnNit.jpg

DgJQBfuXkAU3rlL.jpg
Thats not so good IMO,the home is naff on 1st viewing and the away,isnt as good as last year.Although memories and affection for kit largely depends on the memories the team makes in them,and whilst I would never have bought it,the seat belt from a couple of years ago looks alright cos we did pretty well in it.Is it really so hard to make a white shirt??I swear if kit designers had their way some cars would have square wheels.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

DgKEZ2fWAAAnNit.jpg

DgJQBfuXkAU3rlL.jpg

Low slung neck looks shite, and how have they ruined the navy/turquoise shirt. The last one was epic.

You see this is why we don't give all our work to one supplier in my line of work, in this case Nike who seem to have eaten up all shirts. They end up generic and shit.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I can understand why Federer has ditched Nike

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Even Under Armor was better than this crap. Levy can shove it! He'll be lucky if a buy a hat. Embarrassing if these are real. Boo!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
If that's matched with blue shorts, isn't it going to look like we're wearing shorts up to halfway up our midriff....

And the entire Spurs team looks like they've been given an atomic wedgie.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Seen too may images to believe they are fake. Disappointed...might buy one to use as a tea towel!

I understand as i expected the kit will be launched on 19th when shop opens