By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Was someone sick on a navy blue shirt?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I kind of like it and tempted to buy. I have 15% off….

it’s unique…

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
It's mental. Magic mushrooms mental. Unless Richard Branson took a photo of earth while he was up in his shuttle thingy, sent it to Danny, and one of his mooorketing whizzkids thought that should be our shirt....maybe.....

I might get one though....

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The more I see it...... and it is a 3rd kit...

I'll wait until its in Sports direct for 28p in an XXXXXXXXL though.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I guess I'm crazy, but I kinda like it.

I'm sure I'll look back in 20 years (damn, I hope I do) and say I was crazy, but right now, with a splash of gin and rhubarb syrup, it's not bad!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Here it is

Yours for either £115 or £75, which is fucking ridiculous for a tee shirt

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
is that lime green a classic spurs color? not really a fan of it

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The more I see it...... and it is a 3rd kit...

I'll wait until its in Sports direct for 28p in an XXXXXXXXL though.
Yeah, my one and only Spurs shirt is an out of date, old stock, I think XXL jobby, cost me a tenner I think. Mrs D has hidden it away somewhere in case it possesses me and turns me into the old alcohol fuelled demon I used to be.

We went out to lunch with friends (yeah, I have still got a couple) on Monday and I was wearing shorts that I bought in Australia fucking years ago thinking I would lose weight, the fuckers fit me now! The shirt I was wearing was a fucking L, no fucking Xs anywhere! I'm still what I like to call cuddly, the gut is still there but it's not engulfed in side lard and the moobs are not nearly as jiggly. 85kgs, BMI 24 (the stupid chart says I can go down to 65kgs, nah, I would be a fucking skelingtone! ),I want to get down to 80 but that final 5kgs is being stubborn. A year before my little ticker incident I was wearing XXL and weighed 120kgs. Wow that was 6 years ago, whoosh, there goes my life, it's going too fast!

Anyway, what is this thread about? Oh yeah, shirts. I'm sure those of you with more money than sense will be happy spending £75 on a T Shirt, I will keep buying my clothes from charity shops, I don't think my entire wardrobe cost 75 euroquiddollars. What's a fucking 'cinc' when it's at home? I looked it up, it's 'cinch' of course - what the fuck is that? When I grow up I am going to be a top shirt designer, it looks well easy, you just put some stripey bits on the sleeves and people pay you loads of money.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I just brought a motor from Cinch...

Amazing...! Downloaded their app, found the motor I wanted, gave details if my part ex and within 3 days I was driving my new car, delivered to my door.

Had a little issue with the air con and they've booked it in to be seen by a garage next week.

Honestly buying a motor has never been that simple. Fuck kicking tyres and all that shite.

And yeah at chrimbo I had to buy new trousers just to go to work...!!! My arse and gut had expanded to 38 inches+....

Happily now they're now falling off me and using a belt makes me look like a sack tied up I'm the middle...

And yeah.... fuck 75 quid in Levys pocket... the cunt...!!!

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
My hdl/ldl are back in the green so fuck you all.....fat basterds, get off your lazy arses and loose some fat.
Get some of that hippo-suction and sell it to the starvin marvins.

I might drop a few hints for the "scuba" look top to the misses now i'm in stealth mode.
1654707164981.jpeg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Just make a fucking white shirt, a navy shirt, and a yellow shirt and get on with it. Of the million and one things that are wrong with modern football, I guess this shouldn't be the thing that gets me exercised, but fucking hell. At the end of the day, kids want the shirt for the player's name on the back. Wanna sell shirts? Get good players. But no, let's sell shirts like last season's, which looked like somebody wanked that slime from Ghostbusters all over it. And yeah, shirt prices are absolutely a scandal.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I have about 5 old Spurs shirts and have probably thrown about the same number out.....at almost 59 the time has come to grow up and migrate to a Gentleman's polo, with crest of course, rather than the club shirt.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
8 or 9 years ago I was standing in the Park Lane behind the goal wearing a slimfit Thomson Kappa shirt. I asked my son to take a picture of me pointing at Hugo as he warmed up. All you can see is the goal and my gut - Hugo is totally obscured.

30lbs lighter now, but football shirts are for athletes, I've joined the @Don Diaz Polo club

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
New shirts pretty tidy apart from the normal red sponsor and cinch on the frigging arm.

Screenshot_20230608-210924.png

H

Hurrikane Harold

Player in Training.
Ive always loved the all white strip
Of course these days purity is ruined by sponsors but etc

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Home kit looks good. Third kit looks like a third kit. Not paying for anything until I see progress on the pitch.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Home kit looks good. Third kit looks like a third kit. Not paying for anything until I see progress on the pitch.

Same. Haven’t bought on since I grabbed the home Rafa and Bale champions league shirts back in 2010-20122.

Haven’t been that attached to the players we brought in since then either, to be fair