By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New platform - Upgraded

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed we look a bit different, I took the decision to upgrade the software while we are still a small community. There will be bugs, there will be features removed as a result ( like the winner, dislike type buttons ).

Things will get added again over the coming months but for now we are back to basics until things develop further. Any bugs you find please post here, any requested changes also here please. Will sort it this week as i get the time :)

Also to note, member profiles are now hidden from guests.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed we look a bit different, I took the decision to upgrade the software while we are still a small community. There will be bugs, there will be features removed as a result ( like the winner, dislike type buttons ).

Things will get added again over the coming months but for now we are back to basics until things develop further. Any bugs you find please post here, any requested changes also here please. Will sort it this week as i get the time :)

Looks very fancy, wonderful work old boy!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Looks good so far Riv. Thanks for all your hard work.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
oooo well this is all very fancy! Great job! Looks great :)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's bollocks, different, I don't like different, I don't like the new stadium, nothing should change, it's hard enough to remember anything without change, change is bollocks. The doctor tried to change my pills from red ones to blue ones, she won't be trying that old bolocks again.

Luckily I am in a right good mood because I am in Lanzarote, sipping a few beers and enjoying the sunshine, if it rains tomorrow then I might tell you what I really think of your changes - which I don't like because they are different. Fucking change gets on my tits.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
haha, will consider that an approve from dorset then.
WHERE IS THE DISAGREE BUTTON??? I disagree with this post. Are you a Tory cabinet minister who only allows Likes? What will I do when I don't like the total bollocks someone posted? I usually sit quietly, tut gently, and discreetly prod the disagree button, now I will have to tell the fuckers. One day someone may disagree with what I say, of course that is really unlikely, but they won't have the disagree button to press and unless they have the cojones to tell me, which they won't because they will obviously be little girly tossers then how will I know to go medieval on their bottoms?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
It's bollocks, different, I don't like different, I don't like the new stadium, nothing should change, it's hard enough to remember anything without change, change is bollocks. The doctor tried to change my pills from red ones to blue ones, she won't be trying that old bolocks again.

Luckily I am in a right good mood because I am in Lanzarote, sipping a few beers and enjoying the sunshine, if it rains tomorrow then I might tell you what I really think of your changes - which I don't like because they are different. Fucking change gets on my tits.

Pretty sure the blue pill is for something different.......

Spursyb

Spursyb

Player in Training.
Hey everyone,

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Looks sweet! Now I bet we're have to keep it all neat and tidy.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Slow as fuck with typing sticky and all sorts of shit... that me end of suttin else @admin

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Slow as fuck with typing sticky and all sorts of shit... that me end of suttin else @admin

No mate fast as fook here, what device you using ? Will test it on there as well but the system uses the latest in web standards so should be quicker on all devices. Also try clearing your cache to see that makes a difference, your device might have stored data from the old setup and still trying to reference it

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
It’s New I shouldn’t like it..but I do you bollox

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
with this upgrade will there be an opportunity for a setting that puts messages newest to oldest ?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
why is there a huge gap on the sides and not full screen?or is that just me?

Also is it possible to make replies quoted more different in either bolded,size,italics or anything,to the posts.it kinda all merges into one and gets hard to pick out.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Could some of you post up screenshots of the main forum page for me of what you see, I dont think the preferred font is web issued as it looks like a different font on my iphone. Will try and get it sorted but want to see how drastic it is among users.

This is what it should look like :

https://screenshots.firefox.com/e8C1H8DzHopyQmVd/www.properspursy.com
thats how my main page looks on windows 10 on a laptop.

The solid navy banner like lilywhite lounge,is the size on my screen for posts and that includes the profile pic taking up a few cms.Just seems so much wasted space and the posts too compact,scrunched up.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
ere u go

Attachments

• Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    373.4 KB · Views: 279
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
It looks nice and clean now, but I am getting a one-third of a screen blank on the right-hand side, plus a wide frame to the left.

Capture 1.PNG