By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The Tottenham Experience (museum / club store) taking shape
1f3e1.png
#SpursNewStadium

DL8kJEIWAAkb_-n.jpg

DL8kJEMWkAAt3dk.jpg

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Read that Alan Brazil has heard its miles behind schedule

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
So the little site employee on the left got a chance to show MP around the site.
Wonder how much he earns per hour? ;) Maybe I'll ask YidNo1

DMB8pBzWsAEwl2D.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Do you have any links to it mate, I would love to find this out?
The mirror today is pedalling such unknown bollarks.
"Spurs stadium may not be ready" genius !!
Like the madrid swapping bale,modric,benzema for kane story,except today its bale to be sold to man u.
None of these people will know the truth,i doubt anyone on this planet will know one way or the other until feb-april when we commit to wembley or trust in the remaining 4-6 months we will definatly move.If it was rock solid we wont be ready leaks from NFL,wembley,critical suppliers like the pitch would be out in public cos its too big to be kept quiet.A fat jock shite footballer,not even nicholas this time,spouting ITK,dont put yourself through it mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Speculation that today Bill Nics & Darkies ashes were reinterred under the south stand,where the OWHL centre circle would have been.The cams went down for a period,no club comment yet,which you would expect?

zw8rwkJ.png

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
But talkSPORT host Brazil has heard there might be a blip in the building works.

Speaking on Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast today, he said: “Only yesterday I heard that there’s not a hope in hell that the new stadium will be ready for the new season.”

lol
Whilst he was a decent footballer in his time and maybe right, I'm afraid that he is now a fat, lazy, self important, ignorant and arrogant twat.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
People like Brazil annoy me. He has the privilege of the airwaves and. It having anyone answering back or debating with him, but he seems to think the answer to life is getting continually drunk on expensive red wine, and that he is above doing any form of research to substantiate his opinions. He's only ever interested in a freebie and horse-racing. He's had his day....replace him with someone of interest and worth.

Talksport is 'the Sun' of the radio airwaves at best, equally typified by Adrian Durham. Pay no attention folks.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Whilst he was a decent footballer in his time and maybe right, I'm afraid that he is now a fat, lazy, self important, ignorant and arrogant twat.

This place is so much better than the other place.

In the other place, people will say "he's a twat".
Yet here, we get so much more insight into what kind of 'twat' someone is.
Far more descriptive adjectives so one can envision a much more precise depiction of the subject matter.

Thank you Don & everyone else here.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Could be a dodgy old night with a hurricane blowing through.....yep a real Hurricane not a Harrikane. Bolt it all down lads.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Is that the final height of the seating in South Stand ?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is that the final height of the seating in South Stand ?
EpVax3U.jpg

The yellow is what is terraced so far,or a few days back,you can see nowhere near full height yet!!

edit
Ld1q5em.png

The red is the steelwork in as of a couple of days back

Last edited:
Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
The yellow is what is terraced so far,or a few days back,you can see nowhere near full height yet!!

edit
The red is the steelwork in as of a couple of days back

So its upto like tier 2 of 3 tier stand.....albeit its single tier

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So its upto like tier 2 of 3 tier stand.....albeit its single tier
yeah and the lower part of the tier still to go in.The first steel went in july its practically joined east&west,another month will see a huge increase in the size.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I don't think it's going to take them that long to do that final tier... as the schematics show above there are those massive columns that hold up the highest tier.