By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I think considering we've still effectively got six months... if we've got some contingency in there to get it to early September I'd be very surprised if we weren't in next season.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Eh lads, I just noticed they've got cabling attached at the least three of the stands for the big lift... can see it on the webcams.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Eh lads, I just noticed they've got cabling attached at the least three of the stands for the big lift... can see it on the webcams.
people speculating monday,but who knows?An inch at a time its hardly going to be spectacular.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
From SSC
Posted on LinkedIn by the project engineer at the company doing the eaves (and, it appears, a lot more roof work). As Mosco-Gleeson are expecting to fit the roof cassettes in about a month, and it takes three weeks to lift the cable net, I think it's safe to assume the lift is imminent.

"Recent photos from White Hart Lane. Tottenham Hotspur Northumberland Development. Cable net almost ready for lifting. Mosco-Gleeson will start fixing steel and glass cassettes onto the network once fine tuning is complete, approximately a month away."
LqFrQrk.jpg

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Is the seating going all the way round to the top, or will it be wavy like the above foto?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is the seating going all the way round to the top, or will it be wavy like the above foto?
wavy like it is now,the end with the most curves already has 17,500 seats and planning permission concerning capacity is the main reason we are not using every inch for seats.Also in the 2 corners of the south stand the biggest areas with highest gaps from terracing to the roof will have two huge screens installed (the size of tennis courts!!) so alot of that will be hidden behind them.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
wavy like it is now,the end with the most curves already has 17,500 seats and planning permission concerning capacity is the main reason we are not using every inch for seats.Also in the 2 corners of the south stand the biggest areas with highest gaps from terracing to the roof will have two huge screens installed (the size of tennis courts!!) so alot of that will be hidden behind them.
Thanks Colin, a perfect answer. :)

I would hate to be just underneath one of those screens and be wearing dark glasses....:cool::cool::cool:

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I suppose they can be doing 'internals' while the weather is bad?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
This shot gives some perspective on what a wall of people this end will be. The photo on skyscraper city does it even more justice. Should be as intimidating as fook.

fq10yVb.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I would guess from Levy's comments last year regarding the roof that we're 2-3 weeks behind? I'm also guessing that olayingca few games away at the start of the season will fix the delay, or a reduced capacity maybe? Shame but building work eh? Not an exact science.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We have cable tension actually happening,its so fucking exciting see....

image.php

image.php

Doesnt get any better than this!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

image.php

image.php

It's a building site, you geeks what are you like? It doesn't interest me at all, I like surprises, I want to go 'ooooh shiney, I didn't expect it to be so fluffy' when I visit the new stadium, you lot are like those cunts who tell you what your Christmas Present from Santa is going to be. which by the way is going to be fuck all.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

image.php

image.php

Ha ha it's a pivotal moment for sure, but you need to get out more!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
It's a building site, you geeks what are you like? It doesn't interest me at all, I like surprises, I want to go 'ooooh shiney, I didn't expect it to be so fluffy' when I visit the new stadium, you lot are like those cunts who tell you what your Christmas Present from Santa is going to be. which by the way is going to be fuck all.
You haven't taken your grumpy pills this morning yet have you??!! Ha ha.

I'm one wrinkly down today.....the cold, roads and a bit of senility have done for the old man. Father in law has made it however....typical!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

Oh for fuck sake will you wind your fukcin neck in, it's interesting(at the least),I've well enjoyed watching SSC and the build even if (like you) I bemoan the crushing of our history in WHL. Seriously just let us enjoy this bit. enough...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh for fuck sake will you wind your fukcin neck in, it's interesting(at the least),I've well enjoyed watching SSC and the build even if (like you) I bemoan the crushing of our history in WHL. Seriously just let us enjoy this bit. enough...
How can I reply politely to this request to 'wind my necking'? I can't think of a single way so I'lll just fuck off and see if you can get a sense of humour implant. Once again, I need ro reiterate just to make myself clear, fuck off.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
How can I reply politely to this request to 'wind my necking'? I can't think of a single way so I'lll just fuck off and see if you can get a sense of humour implant. Once again, I need ro reiterate just to make myself clear, fuck off.

I don't expect you to be polite, give it full beans, I don't care. Your such a great poster and I generally laugh (out loud) at you stuff it's so well written but sometimes man... your just need to cchhiiiiiiill...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Nothing wrong with getting off to construction, guys. Totally natural.