By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
If anyone wants a ticket / tickets to the legends game £60 in an exec box , few drinks and food and possibly meet a legend or two ....
If anyone interested text me 07976288002 and I’ll get Gary who has the tickets to contact you .
I hope you know I’d never recommend a bad un , I trust him

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I've got to say I'm getting fucking bored of you lot waving your Palace tickets around and telling wonderful stories of the one that nearly got away! Spare a thought for us poor fuckers who can't even afford the postage on a membership that would get us onto the internet and a chance for a ticket + booking charge + more postage + train fare + pint + having to buy everyone else a pint because they bought you one even though you couldn't afford the flipping pint you bought in the first place and don't even get me started about the pies!

Not that I'm remotely concerned or jealous.
Much.
Bad time to tell ya I got one ?? :eek:

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So where is every one sitting , Callumand I are in 251 row 4 156/157
Inside a meet at the Goal line bar will be tricky , but nothing’s impossible .
I feel like Charlie Bucket , witha. golden ticket , which at 54 is f3cking stupid

Attachments

• 0F54EEC9-8BCF-4AB1-806F-E62F1DE10D52.png
    0F54EEC9-8BCF-4AB1-806F-E62F1DE10D52.png
    937.1 KB · Views: 184
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I feel like Charlie Bucket , witha. golden ticket , which at 54 is f3cking stupid
Park Lane 322, about 46 rows higher than you, with another Yid from this parish.

There's a good bar and food outlet outside 250 that would work for most and is less chaotic than downstairs at the mass of food outlets and long bar. It will all work itself out over time

For me - Brickies when it's dry, followed by kebab from that shop just down from the Brown eagle, then in about 15 mins before KO. If it's wet I'll go straight in, burgers look good and Guinness.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.

508 - so nowhere near you lot. Wanted the South but I'm not going to complain. I'd have sat atop the big golden cock if it was all I could get.

I might make my way round to the bars in the South pre match to soak it all in.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Park Lane 322, about 46 rows higher than you, with another Yid from this parish.

There's a good bar and food outlet outside 250 that would work for most and is less chaotic than downstairs at the mass of food outlets and long bar. It will all work itself out over time

For me - Brickies when it's dry, followed by kebab from that shop just down from the Brown eagle, then in about 15 mins before KO. If it's wet I'll go straight in, burgers look good and Guinness.
I don’t know where I’m sitting yet travelling with blokes who are are staying in north London doubt we will make the pubs but in the ground early group hug on the cards somewhere lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hola senor bastardos del dorsetia,any chance of an early palace thread???
Muchos grassyarse me ole mucker.

In the meantime,£10 programme fiver to deliver it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Hola senor bastardos del dorsetia,any chance of an early palace thread???
Muchos grassyarse me ole mucker.

In the meantime,£10 programme fiver to deliver it.

I don't know the Spanish for fuck off, so I 'll have to use the Ingerlish version. I can't do the 'proper' match day thread until after the Liverpool game 'cos me stats will be all wrong innit? I'll do it as soon as the weekend games are done an dusted, you could do a commemorative first match thread and I'll just add the other one later? We are all grown ups and can handle two threads, no fucking moderators here to get umpty about posting stuff in the wrong place eh?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

Please tell me they don’t pour Guinness wth from the bottom Bollox ???:eek:

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Please tell me they don’t pour Guinness wth from the bottom Bollox ???:eek:

I’ve not seen Guineas poured so can’t answer that question .
However I can tell everyone the amount of spilled beer last week was incredible . It seems there were 100’s of inquisitive idiots who thought , I know what I’ll push that black button at the botttom to see how it works , and shock horror all the fecking beer falls out .
So don’t do it !

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Gutted I couldn't get over for the legends game. Just watched the highlights of Gazza coming on for my main man VDV. Unreal scene. Support was immense!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Flying out soon,get back tonight,to all those going,see you weds sometime,somewhere in N17.After seeing the crowds in the marketplace think my plan will now be go into the ground around 7pm?marvellous as it is,i dont want to be inside,cant get a drink for too many hours.Totally flexible,but thats my thoughts after reading comments from saturday.Liase with @Don Diaz he`s the most sensible for group leader,or if you want a good time,follow @Liam and see where the night takes you!!been too long guys,lets get on it!!!!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Flying out soon,get back tonight,to all those going,see you weds sometime,somewhere in N17.After seeing the crowds in the marketplace think my plan will now be go into the ground around 7pm?marvellous as it is,i dont want to be inside,cant get a drink for too many hours.Totally flexible,but thats my thoughts after reading comments from saturday.Liase with @Don Diaz he`s the most sensible for group leader,or if you want a good time,follow @Liam and see where the night takes you!!been too long guys,lets get on it!!!!

A nice place to meet , is The Brown Eagle , get in there early and enjoy some of the best Spicy chicken wings and reasonably priced beers , and right opposite the stadium .
The goal line bar is great for its uniqueness , but other bars you’ll get served quicker .
Col, I’d suggest you get in the ground early and Suck it all up as the crowd gathers and stay as late as possible before getting back to Kent

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...purs-new-stadium-like-for-away-fans-lwc3gkdpc

That opening ceremony was cheap, cheerful and mercifully short. No Danny Boyle Olympian extravaganza this. Instead, Spinal Tap were clearly in charge of the volume control, with the doubtless state-of-the-art sound system turned up to 11. The acoustics were terrible all evening, but only when electrified. Leave the noise to the 17,500 home fans under the golden cockerel behind the southern goal, or our Holmesdale Fanatics who had brought along as always their drum and attitude, and the acoustics lived up to the architects’ promise.

“Is this the Emirates?” we asked in a first half lull. Daniel Levy will be relieved to know the answer is a resounding “no”.

There were teething problems: the Palace supporters’ coach that circled the ground for over an hour with no one knowing where it was supposed to park; the non-existent seats that left some fans to stand in the aisle; the idiot Spurs fan in the (doubtless expensive) spot immediately above us who had to be ejected. Some issues might be harder to fix. The pre-match hailstorm proved you’ll get wet in the first ten rows on a rainy match day, and the concourse experience was as crowded, and short of urinals, as your typical ground.

But for all that, the sight lines were fantastic, and the rail seating a triumph. In time-honoured away fan fashion, none of us sat and we had great room to move, a rail to lean on and a cracking view. It was notable that the Spurs fans in the rail seating behind the south goal also stood throughout. I guess Daniel Levy has allowed for any resultant fines from the authorities in his business plan. Hopefully they’ll leave well alone as this “seating” configuration clearly works.

... if you’re lucky enough to have a ticket to stand in the north-east corner to support your team against Spurs in the final weeks of the season, be reassured you’re in for a proper football ground experience in spite of the glitz, which is the greatest compliment I’m very happy to pay the new White Hart Lane (which is what we’ll all know it as, whatever brand name it eventually comes to be christened with).