By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oh yeah and I`ll have a baggy of whatever daniel is smoking

DL said he was disappointed that the Trust felt there was a disconnect. He hoped that fans recognised the better experience and improved facilities. That everything the Club did at the stadium was for the benefit of fans. DL had read the atmosphere comments in the members’ question pack and believes new stadium generates a better atmosphere than White Hart Lane. In terms of ticket prices

Probably a better atmosphere for him because its quiet and he can hear the beep,beep,beep of chip&pin machines hard at work.
The atmosphere is in direct proportion to how well the team is playing?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The atmosphere is in direct proportion to how well the team is playing?
yes and no,no doubt having many more day trippers will effect it,and at times it has been good,but its a bit rose tinted if we think about the CL games (which have been good) in particular,especially if we compare with the decent opponents in the CL at WHL, inter i remember well was exceptional.Even fiorentina and some in the EL had that great evening under the lights feel,but generally mostly watching from afar its not as noisy and def not as nasty as the lane.Whatever the reason I think Levy is wrong to say its better than the Lane so far.

.In particular my gripe is the 1882 premium prawn mob through the middle of the south stand,that is a proper atmosphere killer and all the seating/standing rows going on in what was billed as the home stand,the wall,singing section or whatever..

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
yes and no,no doubt having many more day trippers will effect it,and at times it has been good,but its a bit rose tinted if we think about the CL games (which have been good) in particular,especially if we compare with the decent opponents in the CL at WHL, inter i remember well was exceptional.Even fiorentina and some in the EL had that great evening under the lights feel,but generally mostly watching from afar its not as noisy and def not as nasty as the lane.Whatever the reason I think Levy is wrong to say its better than the Lane so far.

.In particular my gripe is the 1882 premium prawn mob through the middle of the south stand,that is a proper atmosphere killer and all the seating/standing rows going on in what was billed as the home stand,the wall,singing section or whatever..
All in all, it's just more pricks in the wall.

"If you don't eat yer prawn sandwich, you can't have any pudding
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer prawn sandwich?"

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Atmosphere will be pucka next season when we dont have any fuckin European footy to watch....

I know I'm being a pessimistic cunt...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bet the guys over at SSC are breaking out the mucky socks...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I love the way , even building the American skyscrapers nearly every man wore a Peaky blinders cap , I mean 500 ft above the ground , it’s hardly going to save ya !😂😂
First few years here in the winter I came back and temped for a firm removing lifts,and plant machinery,no kidding top of BT tower you had to wear a hat,was more of a danger it blowing off and mullering someone below.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
dont buy that, there were not 4,000 empty seats
well there is Row 1 which isnt sold (I know this because I have front row for wolves and that is row 2 (against palace front row was row 3(The club for whatever reason must think its restricted view),and i think THST in a bulletin spoke about hospitality areas being the areas not sold out.Can only summise,throw in the no shows,extra segregation for some matches and its probably why it hovers around 58/59k?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anthony Joshua has set his sights on a springtime homecoming fight at Tottenham Hotspur’s 60,000-seat stadium after regaining his WBA, IBF and WBO world heavyweight title belts against Andy Ruiz Jr.

“London’s calling, I think,” said Joshua, who is likely to face the IBF mandatory challenger the Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in April or May.
“Wembley doesn’t look great, date-wise,” said Hearn. “Tottenham Hotspur is a nice new stadium for a UK fight. We’ve got to look at it. I think the phone has gone crazy and it’s like, ‘Bring him here, bring him here.’ They’ve seen what we’ve done here and there’s a lot of options internationally but he does want to box back in the UK.

“We spoke to Spurs about hosting this fight, which they were keen to do, but unfortunately the dates didn’t work out. They would be keen to do it and it would be a nice stadium to do it in London.”

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anthony Joshua has set his sights on a springtime homecoming fight at Tottenham Hotspur’s 60,000-seat stadium after regaining his WBA, IBF and WBO world heavyweight title belts against Andy Ruiz Jr.

“London’s calling, I think,” said Joshua, who is likely to face the IBF mandatory challenger the Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in April or May.
“Wembley doesn’t look great, date-wise,” said Hearn. “Tottenham Hotspur is a nice new stadium for a UK fight. We’ve got to look at it. I think the phone has gone crazy and it’s like, ‘Bring him here, bring him here.’ They’ve seen what we’ve done here and there’s a lot of options internationally but he does want to box back in the UK.

“We spoke to Spurs about hosting this fight, which they were keen to do, but unfortunately the dates didn’t work out. They would be keen to do it and it would be a nice stadium to do it in London.”
Off topic but I enjoyed watching Joshua's win at the weekend He boxed the lardy Ruiz this time, proper sport not a street fight. I remember seeng Joe Bugner fight Frank Bruno at the Lane, it felt wrong having a boxing match there, so wrong.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Off topic but I enjoyed watching Joshua's win at the weekend He boxed the lardy Ruiz this time, proper sport not a street fight. I remember seeng Joe Bugner fight Frank Bruno at the Lane, it felt wrong having a boxing match there, so wrong.
Yeah credit where it's due to AJ, but it was boring....

Heavyweight boxing is supposed to be the big ticket item...

Be nice exposure and a few more million for Lewis and Levy either way...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I think there's a day free in June when we could also host the world tiddlywink championship.............?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dear One Hotspur + Member,
The Club is pleased to confirm that we have submitted an application to Haringey Council to increase the official capacity of our stadium to 62,303.
In the event that this application is successful, we shall be offering new seats as Season Tickets. Priority will be given to One Hotspur + Members at the top of the waiting list who have registered an interest for a Season Ticket.
We are now inviting you to register your interest for a new Season Ticket, the cost of which will be calculated on a pro-rata basis based on the remaining 2019/20 home Premier League matches it is applicable for.
In addition to a guaranteed seat for Premier League home games, you will receive priority to secure your seat for any remaining home UEFA Champions League or FA Cup matches this season. Further Season Ticket Holder benefits are listed as follows:
  • access to Ticket Exchange to sell your seat if you can’t get to a game.
  • The ability to transfer your ticket to a friend or family member via Ticket Share.
  • £10 voucher with free delivery for the online Spurs Shop.
  • The chance to spread the cost of your Season Ticket over instalments via our Season Ticket Financing Partner, V12 Finance.
  • 30 Ticketing Points.
Any supporter who secures a Season Ticket for the remainder of this season will be able to renew their seat for the 2020/21 season during the same window as all other 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders. Further details on Season Ticket renewals will be communicated in due course.

Extensive work continues to be undertaken with our architects to identify areas within the stadium where additional seating could be installed – a further application for an increase in capacity will be made in due course.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dear One Hotspur + Member,
The Club is pleased to confirm that we have submitted an application to Haringey Council to increase the official capacity of our stadium to 62,303.
In the event that this application is successful, we shall be offering new seats as Season Tickets. Priority will be given to One Hotspur + Members at the top of the waiting list who have registered an interest for a Season Ticket.
We are now inviting you to register your interest for a new Season Ticket, the cost of which will be calculated on a pro-rata basis based on the remaining 2019/20 home Premier League matches it is applicable for.
In addition to a guaranteed seat for Premier League home games, you will receive priority to secure your seat for any remaining home UEFA Champions League or FA Cup matches this season. Further Season Ticket Holder benefits are listed as follows:
  • access to Ticket Exchange to sell your seat if you can’t get to a game.
  • The ability to transfer your ticket to a friend or family member via Ticket Share.
  • £10 voucher with free delivery for the online Spurs Shop.
  • The chance to spread the cost of your Season Ticket over instalments via our Season Ticket Financing Partner, V12 Finance.
  • 30 Ticketing Points.
Any supporter who secures a Season Ticket for the remainder of this season will be able to renew their seat for the 2020/21 season during the same window as all other 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders. Further details on Season Ticket renewals will be communicated in due course.

Extensive work continues to be undertaken with our architects to identify areas within the stadium where additional seating could be installed – a further application for an increase in capacity will be made in due course.
Safe sta........... nah, it'll never happen.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Guns N' Roses joins an impressive list of events that are due to be staged at our new stadium, which includes long-term partnerships with the NFL and Saracens to stage matches, the third and final Rugby League Ashes test between England and Australia in November next year and European Professional Club Rugby's Heineken Champions Cup and European Rugby Challenge Cup finals in 2021.

Think of all the money we will have to spend on players eh!!!

ELrG1NyW4AE6LH5

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
One of my top 5 bands playing at first gig at Mecca.....must get ticket

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah definitely, plus another seasons f&b revenue and the money from players that we've sold. Maureen will get quite a war chest. at least £3million I reckon......:(

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
One of my top 5 bands playing at first gig at Mecca.....must get ticket
You can get me 1 as well! Bet the prices are off the scale. Looked at Elton John for the missus, fuckers wanted 178€ a seat, at the back as well!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member

Guns N' Roses joins an impressive list of events that are due to be staged at our new stadium, which includes long-term partnerships with the NFL and Saracens to stage matches, the third and final Rugby League Ashes test between England and Australia in November next year and European Professional Club Rugby's Heineken Champions Cup and European Rugby Challenge Cup finals in 2021.

So that’s well planned isn’t it , How the hell am I going to get from WHL and this concert to Istanbul for the CL final the next day !! To cheer on the Spurs ! Decisions decisions , but it’s gonna be the first concert at the new stadium and wi be epic

ELrG1NyW4AE6LH5