By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

NLD Scum (New library) PL Saturday 1st October 12.30

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Note this is a 12.30 kick off in the UK so adjust your watches for wherever you live, so you don't miss it. You folks west of us - early breakfast. They kick off early so we can't beat the bastards up before the game, we'll save that until afterwards then.
First vs third, North London is ours etc. They're much better this season and they're at home, probably still burning after the end of last season, so it's going to be difficult, but let's burn them some more.

I expect full Tony tactics in a dull first half, sitting back and soaking up pressure, they are quick and creative though so we'll need to be careful. Then unleash the front line and we'll win 3-2 in a crazy second half. Kane gets two, one penalty and Richy scores the winner.

Fuck off back to Woolwich.......

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Fucking hate them...Fucking hate playing them at their place. I'm open to correction but the last time I remember winning in the league there is the 2-3 in 2010 ?
I just hope he plays 3 in the middle of the park.
I'm nervous.......but hopeful.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I think this one is going to be particularly spicy because, and I hate to say this, they've been playing well and we haven't.

As long as Romero kicks the fuck out of half a dozen of them, I almost won't care about the result :D

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We have to defend our unbeaten PL record, us and City are the only unbeaten sides in the PL. An NLD is always a must win - but I'd take a draw as that would still put us at the top of the table. until Sunday when City destroy United.

@Dave - yeah, shocking innit?

ArsTot.jpg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Apparently Kulusevski and Lloris are doubts for this one.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
GoonsSpurs.jpg

1 Lloris
17 Romero
15 Dier
34 Lenglet
12 Emerson Royal
5 Højbjerg
30 Bentancur
14 Perisic
9 Richarlison
7 Son Heung-Min
10 Kane

Substitutes

2 Doherty
4 Skipp
6 D Sánchez
11 Gil
19 R Sessegnon
20 Forster
24 Spence
29 Sarr
38 Bissouma

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

I don't care if the ball goes in off Arteta's arse in the 93rd minute as long as we win.

Good back line though

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't care if the ball goes in off Arteta's arse in the 93rd minute as long as we win.

Good back line though
I mean, on paper, that's a team that could win any game innit? Go on tell me it is, please. If they all turn up and play to their potential then we could win this easy, but 1-0 off anybody's botty will do for me. I am going to be calling Emerson all the cunts under the sun as soon as he comes on, that always works, I was slagging Hojberg off the other day and he scored, it worked for big Eric as well and I remember going off on one when wossiface, (Peter Wyngarde or something like that?) came on and scored the two in stoppage time.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
2 midfielders being overun. Sitting back, inviting them on....Negative Negative Negative...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We've got to defend a bit higher up the pitch... we're inviting them on far too much...

However that does mean when we break, we're able to get at them...

For me it's a fucking huge gamble and our final ball isn't good enough to make the most of our breaks.

40 mins in, 1 all and this game is very winnable.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Since the pen, we've been much better. Still think if we bring Bissouma on it'll help in the middle. Still, alot more promising.....could it be our day ????

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Awful first 15, but much better the rest of the half. Sloppy final passes costing us more goals, that needs to get bett4r

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My Spurs glasses really kicked in earlier when I thought that a draw would put us above them - duh! I of course forgot to award the goons a point - fuck them! Not unhappy with the first half, anybody's game now and I think we might see one or two more penalties. I think a few yellows should have been shown to the Goons and Emerson was very lucky that one of his wild tackles didn't connect, he would have definitely seen red.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
2 midfielders being overun. Sitting back, inviting them on....Negative Negative Negative...
Conte ball is the same as Mourinho ball, it’s just Conte is a bit more charismatic so it’s accepted as the better football. We have been sitting back and countering teams since Poch left. We just have better players doing it now.

I don’t like it, but I accept it probably will get us the better results and keep the club up where the money is good……

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That goal could be classed as criminal negligence.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Am I A Satanist because I fucking hate Jesus?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a waste of space. Emerson fucking Royal, what is the fucking point of him?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Although at least we clumped one of those fuckers ..

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Harsh red, but ffs that was stupid and lazy

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Same old same old,
Positive is we now have to try a new RB for the next few games
Same tactics though so it won't really make any difference. Bored now.