By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Norwich (H) FA Cup Wed 4th March 19:45

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Lost to a bottom-feeding, relegation side.

I'm disappointed but nowhere near as much as I should be.

Kinda the state of things at the mo.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
It's truly unbelievable how quickly and totally the energy and emotion has been sucked out of the club.
It's strange mate, i've never felt like this ever supporting us, even when we were shit, we had an identity, we all stuck together. I know a club needs their fans more than ever when the chips are down but this has been brewing for some time, we've pretty much all seen it coming because of the lack of backing on the pitch, and then to go and hire a manager who is the antithesis of what we're about and to see the shit he's serving up, admittedly with a bunch of players who look almost as bored as us the fans, is really tough to stomach and then to top it off, our 2 most important players get injured, it's like the footballing gods are giving 2 fingers to Levy for slowly and painfully taking the life out of our club. The whole club just feels soulless at the moment.

Anyway, i guess there's a tiny ray of sunshine on the horizon, with the news that Harry maybe being back earlier than expected.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
How did this clown win Champions League? How did Levy, who's supposed to be smarter than everyone, get so duped? I knew we'd lose this game, even when we were up. It is just this fog over the club. The negative play and attitude is unbearable. I'd rather lose with young kids having fun than this crap. I would take Eddie Howe in a heartbeat over this guy. Just depressing and hopeless. We may not have always been good, but we always had hope. Now they've taken that from us too.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
120 minutes of football plus the Penalty Pantomime and we played at an acceptable level for 10 minutes.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Our club is in a real mess at the moment. It’s all been said in various ways above and Diers actions probably epitomise the complete lack of thought, structure plan and direction anywHere throughout the management and team. We’ve completely fallen apart in the space of 7 months.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
It's only going to get worse. The soul reason I think most fans had a reason to have a smidge of respect for Mourinho coming in was he wins you a cup first season. That's now over with. He is in bother from a supporters perspective.

Look Mourinho is always the same. He comes in all happy, the players buy into his mentality and shit play style as they want to win a trophy. The players over the next season get fed up of having no freedom and turn on his style of play and Mourinho leaves with his head held high as he won a cup.

We've skipped the first bit and went straight to the players not looking arsed with how Mourinho plays.

I knew it was going to be horrible. You only need to ask a United or Chelsea supporter.

Pure bollocks, I've lost all interest.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Deli had a face like a smacked ass all night too.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm sorry but please tell me that I am not alone in thinking that this is abhorrent behaviour by Dier.

Assuming the heckling of Fernandes was not racial, this is inexcusable. And even if it was racial it is inexcusable.

I expect the FA will ban him for a very long period and as far as I am concerned I do not want to see that sort of thing at my club.
Apparently his brother was getting abuse in the crowd for sticking up for him or asking the abusers not to do it and he simply took his brother away from harm....

If true, good on him and shame on the fucking stewards for not doing their jobs properly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's strange mate, i've never felt like this ever supporting us, even when we were shit, we had an identity, we all stuck together. I know a club needs their fans more than ever when the chips are down but this has been brewing for some time, we've pretty much all seen it coming because of the lack of backing on the pitch, and then to go and hire a manager who is the antithesis of what we're about and to see the shit he's serving up, admittedly with a bunch of players who look almost as bored as us the fans, is really tough to stomach and then to top it off, our 2 most important players get injured, it's like the footballing gods are giving 2 fingers to Levy for slowly and painfully taking the life out of our club. The whole club just feels soulless at the moment.

Anyway, i guess there's a tiny ray of sunshine on the horizon, with the news that Harry maybe being back earlier than expected.
It's not just that it's the way we have been rung like fucking sponges every fucking season to the point where we now pay more than almost any supporter in Europe to watch 90 mins of shite football.

It's been overlooked by the majority because of the CL football and the infrastructure we have built while also being competitive and very entertaining on the field.

The real issue is that for me, you and 90% of Spurs fans is that all we truly care about is the football experience.... that's now been degraded to such a degree that we can see through the polish and horse shit that has obscured our vision for the last 5 or 6 years.

All that's left is an investment company.

#VOTEWITHYOURFEET

M

MikeD

Player in Training.
I,be just joined this forum....just to let off steam like most others but I've realised that it won't make any difference. Does anyone think that Mr Levy gives a toss about us? Does anyone think that Mourinho gives a toss about us? Does anyone think that the players give a toss about us on £100000 - £150000 a week? Don't be soft. Football's fucked. Boardrooms flourish. I'm off. Not watching Spurs or football any more after 60 years of Spurs ups & downs. G'bye

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I,be just joined this forum....just to let off steam like most others but I've realised that it won't make any difference. Does anyone think that Mr Levy gives a toss about us? Does anyone think that Mourinho gives a toss about us? Does anyone think that the players give a toss about us on £100000 - £150000 a week? Don't be soft. Football's fucked. Boardrooms flourish. I'm off. Not watching Spurs or football any more after 60 years of Spurs ups & downs. G'bye
Mate, just come on here, vent about it, forget it by next week and then start the process again....

We're spurs fans afterall and if you've been about 60 years you know the drill.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Must be interesting / frustrating / disappointing sitting in that boardroom & being a genuine Spurs fan. Surely you're thinking "what the hell is going on?" ENIC is far more concerned about 'off the pitch' advancements when the "original asset" was the club. The focus has completely shifted in the course of a number of years. Raising the profile & value of the club seems insignificant to that of ENIC's 'bigger' plans. The club is now being neglected.

Someone on another forum put it this way:
"You build the most magnificent garage on Planet Earth only to park your piece of shit car in it (but then others can come & party in it for a fee)."

Boggles the mind.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Mate, just come on here, vent about it, forget it by next week and then start the process again....

We're spurs fans afterall and if you've been about 60 years you know the drill.
Yep. I've only notched up 56 years, first WHL match was 1964 - so I am still a newbie Spurs supporter. We didn't all fuck off in 76-77, we didn't all fuck off in the first 13 years or that new-fangled Premier League when our best position was 7th. It's total pony at the moment and I hate wossisname the manager bloke, but I have hated managers before, they have fucked off, I have remained. I am not enjoying watching us play at the moment, but I still watch - just in case! There will be new owners, management, players and I hope Spurs 2.0 happens before I am brown bread.

Fucking off now would be like topping yourself because the weather is shite today (it's not here by the way, it's another perfect spring day).

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yep. I've only notched up 56 years, first WHL match was 1964 - so I am still a newbie Spurs supporter. We didn't all fuck off in 76-77, we didn't all fuck off in the first 13 years or that new-fangled Premier League when our best position was 7th. It's total pony at the moment and I hate wossisname the manager bloke, but I have hated managers before, they have fucked off, I have remained. I am not enjoying watch us play at the moment, but I still watch - just in case! There will be new owners, management, players and I hope Spurs 2.0 happens before I am brown bread.

Fucking off now would be like topping yourself because the weather is shite today (it's not here by the way, it's another perfect spring day).
Yep once it's in your blood, you've got no option.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Yep. I've only notched up 56 years, first WHL match was 1964 - so I am still a newbie Spurs supporter. We didn't all fuck off in 76-77, we didn't all fuck off in the first 13 years or that new-fangled Premier League when our best position was 7th. It's total pony at the moment and I hate wossisname the manager bloke, but I have hated managers before, they have fucked off, I have remained. I am not enjoying watch us play at the moment, but I still watch - just in case! There will be new owners, management, players and I hope Spurs 2.0 happens before I am brown bread.

I still watch - just in case.

That made me chuckle but it's also true. Every game I think this is the one where the plan (or lack of) will come together.