Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.
Can't say he hasn't earned it... Done very well under Ange... Just blows my mind that we had these players for ages and That Cunt and Cunté simply refused to give them a run... Bonkers.
That was a brilliant game. The AFCON and the Asia Cup have both been a lot of fun. It's the first time I've really followed either of them, and I've enjoyed them (though I had mixed feelings to say the least that South Korea went through against the Saudis today.)
Think Sandro... But as a footballer...!!!If he bulks up, even a bit, he'll be a beast
Think Sandro... but as a footballer...!!! That’s basically the image I’ve got in my head now. Same energy, same slightly chaotic confidence, just translated onto a pitch with boots on instead. It’s one of those comparisons that sounds ridiculous until you picture it, then suddenly it makes perfect sense. Tropical Casino https://tropical-casino.com/ gives me a similar reaction with some slot themes: the artwork can look completely over the top, but once the reels, bonus trigger and animations all fit the same idea, the whole thing somehow works. Now I can’t unsee the Sandro version running around for 90 minutes.
OK: Who wants to tell him?He’s still got that wiry look, but he doesn’t seem weak in duels to me. If he adds a bit more strength without losing the mobility, he could be a monster in Ange’s midfield.
Four hundred regulars, eighty thousand posts, every match since 2015. Join free, introduce yourself, and get stuck in.