By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Possible leaked 2017-2018 kits from Nike ?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I saw them a few days back,uhm`d&ahh`d whether to post them.

C2j6IbHXEAAFTQE.jpg

Mostly because it just seems so fake and things like this normally are!I think we would announce a deal with Nike,long before launching a kit,who`d turn down two huge press releases?And then there`s the sponsor not in red,club name under the badge (at least they didnt put an S on hotspur!) and if thats the quality of how it is made judging by how it hangs in the pic,we need to fire all those asian 8 year old kids and move the factory back home and make `merica great again :oops:

Last edited:
boo

boo

Founding Member
it looks like a baseball jersey to me that does. goodness me I hope whatever it is, it doesn't follow that route.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
it looks like a baseball jersey to me that does. goodness me I hope whatever it is, it doesn't follow that route.
yeah yankees pinstripes.And those white straps on the shoulder,makes it look like a blouse or corset,girls just cut the blue shoulder pads off and hey presto a spurs blouse !!or they could velcro the blue bits and make it duel purpose!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
C2mV2LIW8AE5_iR.jpg

Obviously real for all the points stated above.except now we have 4 kits !!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I really love the..............logo in blue.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
If they are them i love em! Proper yellow and blue none of this gold and navy shit

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Gold piping your stretching there bud
quite like the navy shirt this year tbh,didnt like the admiral home in 78 when it came out looking back now I love it,so this years home shirt may in time win me over?always liked yellow for 2nd kit,but not gold.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ok, what is with the man-boobs? Hate shirts that create moobs...Hate them:mad:
Yeah me too, except maybe it might not be my shirts that create moobs for me and one or two other here?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Leaked images suggest Spurs will return to a shielded crest next year in collaboration with Nike. #THFC

C3KxNOwXUAAcQa7.jpg

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Leaked images suggest Spurs will return to a shielded crest next year in collaboration with Nike. #THFC

C3KxNOwXUAAcQa7.jpg

Oh dear I do hope not, what gives the right for Nike to put our badge in a box so theirs can take dominance? That's really not on. It's also a flashback to the 90s kits which I'd hoped we had moved on from.

Never liked Nike anyway Pfft...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh dear I do hope not, what gives the right for Nike to put our badge in a box so theirs can take dominance? That's really not on. It's also a flashback to the 90s kits which I'd hoped we had moved on from.

Never liked Nike anyway Pfft...
Its a throw back to this;from the 60s shirts
upload_2017-1-27_11-47-43.jpeg
responsive-480.jpg

Quite like the badge if its on plain white,if it starts having stripes,shoulder colours maybe even next to a sponsor ,dont think it will look so good?
Anyway,most of the leaked stuff never happens,we havent even signed with a shirt manufacturer as far as I can find,just rumours of nike albeit strong rumours

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Its a throw back to this;from the 60s shirts
View attachment 144
responsive-480.jpg

Quite like the badge if its on plain white,if it starts having stripes,shoulder colours maybe even next to a sponsor ,dont think it will look so good?
Anyway,most of the leaked stuff never happens,we havent even signed with a shirt manufacturer as far as I can find,just rumours of nike albeit strong rumours

hmmm well ok I'll wind my neck in but watching this space!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I'm very much a traditionalist when it comes to kits. I like the shirts from the early 80's back. Plain white with the badge. The admiral one was also good.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm very much a traditionalist when it comes to kits. I like the shirts from the early 80's back. Plain white with the badge. The admiral one was also good.
Yeah he was a big bloke the admiral, really filled his shirt!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Please not these baseball looking shites.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I don't buy the shirts anyway but I do like the training stuff if it's Nike it will be tasty

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Not keen on the sheild style for the logo, but I guess it depends on what Nike does with the rest of the kit. 3rd kits always intrigue me, wonder what colour they'll go for....I like black, so hope they do a decent one.

Oh and a v-neck style, hate round necks...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Well at least it seems the will of the people has not been thwarted. I like that word, it seems very trendy with the polls at the moment, so I will be using it extensively and I hope nobody tries to thwart my use of it. The AIA logo is not red. I will thwart any attempt to reinstate the red logo, I will thwart it until I can thwart no more.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The latest leaked kit.
Bland IMO,like the old skool badge,but those shoulders,is navy blue too much to ask for

upload_2017-4-28_9-12-32.jpeg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It's very .....hmmmm.....fucking England shirt like (puke)
Yep, USA and France's white shirts look like that too, surely they'd have a new design for next season? Kinda indifferent to this shirt, a bit like I felt about the last two UA ones