By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Potters LC (A) Wed 23rd Dec 17:30

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Well, it’s not a Thursday night and we tend to put at least 4 past them.

change in the coach, play attacking football and give Rodan a start

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It’s not even a Tuesday night, it’s not November but it is away at Stoke and it is still Mourinho at the helm.

Just win this lads, FFS and then draw Brentford in the semi final. How hard can that be. We all need a Happy Christmas, make it so, no excuses - for there are none.

2-1 Spurs

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
It’s not even a Tuesday night, it’s not November but it is away at Stoke and it is still Mourinho at the helm.

Just win this lads, FFS and then draw Brentford in the semi final. How hard can that be. We all need a Happy Christmas, make it so, no excuses - for there are none.

2-1 Spurs
Agreed.
Just progress into the next round. Right now, I don't care how.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
IDKW, but for some reason I thought Stoke was in League 1 but they are actually vying for a promotion spot in the Championship.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
On pens after a turgid display, with Kane, Son and Ndombélé on for the last 30'?
Wanna add some injuries to those 3 in for good measure??? Tis the season of good will and all that shit.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I still haven't got over the Foy incident - that was 9 fucking years ago! Whoooosh, that's our lives flashing past that is. Fucking Stoke, fucking Chris fucking Foy, fucking Jose fucking Mourinho. If we don't win this I will go from being angry and bitter to quiet and calm, that is the time to run away, as fast as you can because the red mist is coming, my fragile hold on sanity will be broken and I will listen to the voices and do what they tell me.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I still haven't got over the Foy incident - that was 9 fucking years ago! Whoooosh, that's our lives flashing past that is. Fucking Stoke, fucking Chris fucking Foy, fucking Jose fucking Mourinho. If we don't win this I will go from being angry and bitter to quiet and calm, that is the time to run away, as fast as you can because the red mist is coming, my fragile hold on sanity will be broken and I will listen to the voices and do what they tell me.
Yep I still remember that game, he retired at the end of that season I think. Cunt

Bale scored a worldie here and the year we were chasing Leicester we won big time.....4 or 5

if Mourinho sets us up to sit back tonight and they do a Brentford, I’m out, armchair occasional viewer only, a supporter yes but no interest beyond that whilst Mourinho is manager.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yep I still remember that game, he retired at the end of that season I think. Cunt

Bale scored a worldie here and the year we were chasing Leicester we won big time.....4 or 5

if Mourinho sets us up to sit back tonight and they do a Brentford, I’m out, armchair occasional viewer only, a supporter yes but no interest beyond that whilst Mourinho is manager.
Sadly mate I am also going into suspended animation, the Spurs fan lump of my brain has been cryogenically frozen (yeah OK, I know that's tautology and I have said the same thing twice using words that mean the same) - until some day in the science fiction future when there are flying cars powered by the sun, travel to Australia takes 5 minutes in a supersonic tube doodah, BBC iPlayer doesn't buffer like a fucker and Spurs become a football team again not a spreadsheet exercise in percentages.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
20:00! Thats 21:00 in proper Spanglish time - luckily the real kick off time is 17:30 in Brexit time ( worth about 5p) which is tea time here so I won't have to sit up past my bedtime, especially if we play like we have done recently as being grumpy as fuck don't help me get a good night's kip.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Stoke2.jpg

OK, we'll see. There's 3 or 4 there who need to impress me. Who knows we might see. Welch Garth And Delly find a bit of magic partnership and score loads, yeah delusional I know.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Big night for Winks, Dele and Bale

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Why the fuck is Kane playing? Are we literally trying to kill him? Levy have a large policy on him or something? Cunt probably does.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I see that AIA do every colour of logo except Navy Blue apparently.....

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
at least we are not sitting back this time. Slightly more attacking

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Why the fuck is Kane playing? Are we literally trying to kill him? Levy have a large policy on him or something? Cunt probably does.
He has to play, basically because we have to win.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That's better! I especially liked Garth's header. Dele? Dunno, I wasn't impressed. Stoke were a bit pony, but hopefully a nice win like that will encourage the chaps to ignore No Way's instructions on the 27th and batter Wolves.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
at least we are not sitting back this time. Slightly more attacking
Much better, why didn’t we play like that against Palace.....positive and attacking. Stoke were set up the same way and we scored 4 good goals including Son’s which was onside

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
That was just alright for me. Nothing more. We're playing a team who are 7th in the championship with no fans. We won, job done. Anyway, great to see Lamela back after his nasty bout of bacterial vaginosis.
3 points v Wolves...anything less, not an option imo..

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
That was just alright for me. Nothing more. We're playing a team who are 7th in the championship with no fans. We won, job done. Anyway, great to see Lamela back after his nasty bout of bacterial vaginosis.
3 points v Wolves...anything less, not an option imo..
Much more positive though eh? Constantly on the front foot, better movement, more incisive and created lots more chances. Best I’ve seen in weeks.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Much more positive though eh? Constantly on the front foot, better movement, more incisive and created lots more chances. Best I’ve seen in weeks.
Ah look, it was definitely more positive. I just think we need to put this performance into perspective. But yeah, it's a decent showing in a tricky cup tie...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Bale injured.

Dele on the way out.

Nothing new in any of that.