By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 20/21

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Agreed.
Spurs have far more quality than Leeds but I greatly admire Leeds' fearlessness & the way they play.
Bielsa just has them having a go at everybody.
Jose simply takes a pragmatic approach to get a result. I'm accepting of the grinding out results & getting the points. Having said that, imo the majority of games have not been dire.
But many other Spurs fans are just dying for some silverware that they're willing to take the dreariest of displays game after game until we get one. That's not me.

Point being, I'd take Spurs' class with Leeds' approach. Imagine if Bielsa had our players.

Yep, I’ll cop it some of the time but surely football is about entertainment too. Why give up the thousands of hours that we all do to be bored to death by turgid football?

If we don’t go right at Arsenal tomorrow then fuck Mourinho. Arsenal are rotten and we shouldn’t respect them at all this time in. We ought to be looking to put 3 or 4 past that garbage defense. And their midfield is non-existent.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Yep, I’ll cop it some of the time but surely football is about entertainment too. Why give up the thousands of hours that we all do to be bored to death by turgid football?

If we don’t go right at Arsenal tomorrow then fuck Mourinho. Arsenal are rotten and we shouldn’t respect them at all this time in. We ought to be looking to put 3 or 4 past that garbage defense. And their midfield is non-existent.
Yes we should, but with Jose, we will either have 2 scenarios if we win...
1. We are clinical and take our chances and go 2 or 3 up...he will then take maybe Son or Bergwijn off and bring on someone like Winks and see the game out....which we never do cos defensively we're shite, and will probably concede at least 2 goals while hanging on.....or...
2. We let Arsenal have the ball and win by getting lucky 1-0 with 20% possession....that's it..

For Jose it's all about the points, and against the scum, yes, it is,.. but cmon Jose, SURPRISE me...go at them, get 2-0 up and then try and get 2 more...embarrass the cnuts....COYS!!!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
For Jose it's all about the points, and against the scum, yes, it is,.. but cmon Jose, SURPRISE me...go at them, get 2-0 up and then try and get 2 more...embarrass the cnuts....COYS!!!!!

I'm about the performance in this game... we win this and win this well, we go back to the top of the league and the confidence and belief will start to grow... I think the belief is still fragile regardless of results and league position... I think this game and a performance could be the catalyst to something.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
@J.spurs if you look at some of the comments, there are quite a few defiant ones there too.

If you noticed, one of the players in pink remains standing with his fist in the air facing the far end. Any significance there?
I've noticed a few Black players round Europe that have been choosing to stand with the clenched fist rather than kneel.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I've noticed a few Black players round Europe that have been choosing to stand with the clenched fist rather than kneel.

There's more to this BLM. Not just social justice & racial equality.
They've become a political movement that is quite far left.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Millwall should be kicked out of the league. Scumbags.

There may be some misunderstanding.
I didn't know that BLM has become a political party that has some extreme views.
So if the Millwall fans are opposed to racial equality then that is disappointing & we've still got a big societal problem.
But if they are opposed the politicization & promotion of BLM (solely the radical political party) at football matches, that's a whole different animal.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There may be some misunderstanding.
I didn't know that BLM has become a political party that has some extreme views.
So if the Millwall fans are opposed to racial equality then that is disappointing & we've still got a big societal problem.
But if they are opposed the politicization & promotion of BLM (solely the radical political party) at football matches, that's a whole different animal.
Really? A political party eh? How about some evidence to back this up and some examples of these extreme views - or do you just repeat the bullshit coming from Eustace and other right-wing cunts? Of course there are cunts who support the BLM ideal, there are cunts who say they are members of the non-existent Antifa 'organisation', there are anti-semitic Labour party members there are even non-facist Brexit supporters but none of that is any evidence of all this bollocks that is being spread and repeated on this poxy internet.

If you truly believe that Millwall fans give a flying fuck about 'politicization & promotion of BLM (solely the radical political party)' and that there maybe a 'misunderstanding' then I suggest you have a little rethink about that.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
@Dorset I just mentioned that their may be something else at play given that some are pushing an evolving BLM agenda. I have no idea about Millwall or their fans' character or morals / mores. I know some Spurs fans don't walk around with a halo. Cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Chelsea lost
tenor (9).gif

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Weekend has been great so far... apart from pulling my calf but I'm ignoring that...

Foolham, Burnley and the Yids to get results and I will be as pleased as a pig in shit...!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So everton 28% possession and sky,bbc called it a masterclass,wonderful performance.The anti spurs agenda is real,the latest about kane shielding the ball and not jumping.They are framing it as serious foul play and dangerous,hardly his fault if someone lumps into him and goes over his shoulder,its actually a foul to him,and plenty other players do this and have done for decades.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Seriously, Carager is a clock brained ass clown...!!! I hate that cunt as much as I hate Sounes.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
LFC drop 2 pts at Fulham. Terrific effort by Scottie's boys.
Did us a big favour after our earlier result.
Lot's of dropped points at the top of the table this weekend.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
LFC drop 2 pts at Fulham. Terrific effort by Scottie's boys.
Did us a big favour after our earlier result.
Lot's of dropped points at the top of the table this weekend.
Yes in our case unnecessarily so.....FFS

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Mourinho has turned me from Mr Positive into Mr Miserable. What a cunt, need to snap out of it.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Seriously, Carager is a clock brained ass clown...!!! I hate that cunt as much as I hate Sounes.
I just can’t listen to him, ill informed, stupidly biased, total prick. Remember the gobbing incident. Deserves the sack and replacing with someone with real insight and intelligence.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Those fuckin goons are so bad at the moment it’s hysterical. Beautiful own goal by the ‘wonderful’ Aubameyang ha ha ha.

we want you to stay... Mikel Arteta we want you to stay......

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Well, it just keeps getting better & better for Arse.
Imagine being them?!