By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 20/21

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Tottenham star Son quarantining after five South Korea players test positive for coronavirus

Tottenham forward Heung-min Son has been forced to quarantine while on international duty after five members of the South Korea camp tested positive for coronavirus.
Son is not one of the four to have tested positive but is now self-isolating in his hotel room as the rest of the squad await further test results.
Those results will determine whether or not South Korea's game against Mexico, set to take place on Saturday night in Austria, will go ahead.

The Korea Football Association confirmed that Son's teammates: Lee Dong-jun, Kwon Chang-hoon and Hwang In-beom, goalkeeper Jo Hyeon-woo and an unidentified member of staff had tested positive for Covid-19.
Get him back, We've got City on Saturday and he always scores against City. He can quarantine in the hotel at the Training centre. Send the fucking plane.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

oh fuck............

Em89vbtW4AAOuha

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Here we go......why do we need these fucking Internationals in the middle of a pandemic, on and off planes, It's ridiculous. This season won't be very far from being suspended soon. Dele might even get a game!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Here we go......why do we need these fucking Internationals in the middle of a pandemic, on and off planes, It's ridiculous. This season won't be very far from being suspended soon. Dele might even get a game!!
Good job Doherty hasnt been in contact with bale,rodon,davies,kane,winks,dier whilst playing for ireland.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Good job Doherty hasnt been in contact with bale,rodon,davies,kane,winks,dier whilst playing for ireland.
Exactly, bloody typical, so Spursy!! I was laughing at Salah 3 days ago, didn't think it would be long before that came back and bit me in the arse.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Its got worse.....

Mike Dean will be the referee for our clash against Manchester City on Saturday
FFS........our end of season slide has started early this year ha ha. let's hope that being a negative numpty and prophet of doom signals a great Covid free performance and 3 points however we come by them.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The people running this sport are nothing but shitcunts.

Who had the bright idea that a whole heap of international friendlies should go ahead? And the Nation's League is a fucking toss. A sham competition.

In my opinion the CL, EL and all international games should have been cancelled for this season. I am all for running domestic leagues in the interests of giving people something to look forward to and keep morale up but why risk that for the sake of international games?

It beggars belief, it really fucking does.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The people running this sport are nothing but shitcunts.

Who had the bright idea that a whole heap of international friendlies should go ahead? And the Nation's League is a fucking toss. A sham competition.

In my opinion the CL, EL and all international games should have been cancelled for this season. I am all for running domestic leagues in the interests of giving people something to look forward to and keep morale up but why risk that for the sake of international games?

It beggars belief, it really fucking does.
Television money is the answer,closely followed by money from the betting industry,players safety,fans safety and wishes,the actual clubs who provide the game to fifa,uefa and the fa`s, being tossed off for what is the international intertoto cup.
Its a farce,its unsafe and its a bad example,no wonder people have issues with taking the best advice on covid.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Tottenham star Son quarantining after five South Korea players test positive for coronavirus

Tottenham forward Heung-min Son has been forced to quarantine while on international duty after five members of the South Korea camp tested positive for coronavirus.
Son is not one of the four to have tested positive but is now self-isolating in his hotel room as the rest of the squad await further test results.
Those results will determine whether or not South Korea's game against Mexico, set to take place on Saturday night in Austria, will go ahead.

The Korea Football Association confirmed that Son's teammates: Lee Dong-jun, Kwon Chang-hoon and Hwang In-beom, goalkeeper Jo Hyeon-woo and an unidentified member of staff had tested positive for Covid-19.
FFS. Didn't he have to quarantine a couple international "breaks" ago? This is insane. And I say that as a native of a country half of whose population don't believe in the virus.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Arsenal defender Sead Kolasinac has tested positive for Covid-19 while on international duty, the Bosnia-Herzegovina Football Federation has announced.
He is the second Arsenal player to test positive this week, after Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta says there will be "consequences" for the source who leaked a story about an incident between Dani Ceballos and David Luiz.

Reports said the two had clashed after a rough challenge by Ceballos during a practice match and that Luiz had drawn blood from his team-mate.

Arteta described the incident as "nothing" and was more concerned about it becoming public knowledge.

He said: "I don't like the fact that that incident comes out at all."

The Spaniard added: "I will find out where it is coming from and if that is the case, that goes completely against what I expect from each other, the privacy and the confidentiality that we need, and there will be consequences."

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just watched 15 mins of Man Utd and West Brom after watching US V Citeh....

Its going off... both teams are boring as fuck.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Perhaps now the League and Broadcasters will take notice......they didn't last season because Liverpool weren't affected, but now that they are starting to suffer the same sort of season that we and others had last season they are furious. Some might argue that they are a favoured club and myopic in the extreme.....I couldn't possibly comment, maybe just have a look at the evidence and the fact that their squad isn't that strong?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55038298

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Anyone would think injuries didn't happen before Liverpool won the league.

I agree there are too many games but the clubs want to play them all because they can then sell the rights for billions of pounds.

Fuck them, fuck any club that whines about it. Buy more players, prioritise your squad... stop being victims.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Anyone would think injuries didn't happen before Liverpool won the league.

I agree there are too many games but the clubs want to play them all because they can then sell the rights for billions of pounds.

Fuck them, fuck any club that whines about it. Buy more players, prioritise your squad... stop being victims.
Or stop taking the broadcast dollar and then moaning to them, can't have it both ways and I'm damn sure Klippity would be schtumm if they were top of the league and injury free.

Fuck off you hypocritical, myopic Scousers....this is why no-one likes you.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Guess you have to be english to giggle at this??

EnrWZfPWMAAXR_9
Imagine if that table said P9 W8 D0 L1 GF21 GA 5 Pts 24

I'll let it go now.....it's football, but that table would be even more astonishing.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What's the story with the fixtures after this weekend?