By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 20/21

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
They remind me of our team during the last days of Juande Ramos. No organization, no discipline, no effort, and a manager who looks clueless. Part of me wants them to get a draw or two to keep Arteta around, but it would just be too much fun to see them humiliated by Southampton this week

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
In fairness, I'd say the Millwall v Arsenal derby would be one to watch next season....assuming Millwall stay up of course.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
12 hrs since scoring from open play 😭 😭 fucking hell what a stat

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The "Oh-bang-ya-nan" stats are absolute gold....

He is fucking pony right now...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EpSm-ETXcAEh0_y

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Citeh 1 - 1 WBA

Big chance for us if we get a result tomorrow

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Why the fuck did we not have a go at Chelsea? They’re really not very good. Timo Werner is doing his best Sebastian Haller impersonation as the shittest German in the league.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Why the fuck did we not have a go at Chelsea? They’re really not very good. Timo Werner is doing his best Sebastian Haller impersonation as the shittest German in the league.
To be fair Werner’s a lot better at being German than Haller. Unfortunately I think he’ll also eventually be a better Premier League player than we’d like. But you’re right, we could have had them.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is today Groundhog Day?
Yep. Another day when I truly believe that we will start to see the real Spurs emerge from the pile of poo. We will see attacking, exciting football while we thump the doodahs off of the dippers and form this day forward we will go marching on to glory. That clever bloke said that the definition of insanity was to keep on doing what you were doing and expect different results, butI have always been a bit mentally iffy so I expect he was right.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
they looked really leggy,wolves had a lot more pace and energy,especially 2nd half.The fact they looked so tired going into xmas is quite encouraging.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
they looked really leggy,wolves had a lot more pace and energy,especially 2nd half.The fact they looked so tired going into xmas is quite encouraging.
Lampard has joined the 'complaining of fatigue' club. They have one of the biggest, strongest squads in the league, yet still haven't beaten anyone in the top half of the table. Might be over achieving without anyone realising it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lampard has joined the 'complaining of fatigue' club. They have one of the biggest, strongest squads in the league, yet still haven't beaten anyone in the top half of the table. Might be over achieving without anyone realising it.
just read that now,doing a klopp blaming injuries as well,already had "5 games this month",fuck me we had 4 in a week.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Currently losing 1-0 at home to Saints and a Walcott goal......
1-1 now. Honestly, love to see Saints stuff them, but we do need some of the lower-table teams to take points off of our title rivals.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Leicester lose by 2

This round of games has really shaped up well for us.
Just have to do our part

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
1-1 now. Honestly, love to see Saints stuff them, but we do need some of the lower-table teams to take points off of our title rivals.
Saints aren’t a title rival yet, they’ve got City and Liverpool coming up. The Leicester result is a good one though

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cmon palace,saints,everton and scotty parker!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Right so Liverpool have gone 1-0 up at Palace....let’s see if they sit back and defend

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So 0-7 then....seven, SEVEN. Ok we’re not Liverpool and it’s a bit of a freak result but c’mon Mourinho look what can be achieved when you’ve got decent attacking players, and we’ve got decent attacking players.