By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 2018/19

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
That Man City goalkeepers distribution is almost as good as Lloris ......ha ha

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
United are a shambles...we really need to be picking them off next weekend.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That Man City goalkeepers distribution is almost as good as Lloris ......ha ha
Imagine a world in the not too distant future where genetic scientists create a hybrid man/machine with,the stopping power of Lloris, the footwork of Edreson, the stark raving mental aggression of Neuer. The Keeperator, sent from the future to stop Aguero- "Your football boots... give them to me, now"

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Excellent post, he is a 100% nasty horrible little man. I know his record is phenomenal but that doesn’t make him any less of a whining cunt. Takes all of the credit and none of the blame. His arrogance is equally phenomenal. Hope he stays at United for a long time.
The excellent thing is that the United players don't want to play the cautious, bus parking, negative anti-football bollocks that Mourinho favours and the fans hate the very bollocks off of that style of play. The players get miffed as fuck, the fans get on their backs causing them to get even more miffed as fuck. Luvverly jubberly! Shame he didn't go to City.

Last season he managed to scrape 2nd with his bollocks, they averaged 1.78 goals per game, City got 2.78. That doesn't sound like a big deal but in percentage terms City got 36% more goals per game, that IS a lot. I don't think our season was the best we could do but we got 1.94 per game! Goals! Goals is what you want and goals is what United fans scream for, if they don't get the goals then the MIF (Miffed As Fuck) cycle keeps going. Last season even the fucking goons got more than United!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
oh dear you just know its going to happen here too.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-la-liga-play-game-13090207

La Liga will play games in the United States or Canada for the first time as part of a groundbreaking 15-year joint venture to promote the league in North America.

And that is likely to mean a competitive Clasico fixture between the country's big two, Real Madrid and Barcelona, taking place outside of Spain for the first time.

The overseas games are a part of a joint venture between La Liga and Relevent Sports, the US-based promotion vehicle backed by Stephen Ross, billionaire owner of the NFL's Miami Dolphins.

"This extraordinary joint venture is the next giant leap in growing soccer's popularity in North America," said Relevent chairman Ross.

"This unique relationship will create new opportunities for millions of North American soccer fans to experience the most passionate, exciting, and highest level of soccer in the world."
The 50-50 joint venture is a 15-year deal between La Liga and Relevent - who have been behind the International Champions Cup (ICC) - and it has been a long-time priority of La Liga president Javier Tebas to stage league matches overseas.

The first game abroad is set take place this season, with Real Madrid and Barcelona seen as the priority teams to be sent abroad to drive ratings.
maybe not!!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45269974

Footballers in Spain have not ruled out strike action over a plan to stage a top-flight league match in the United States, says the players' union.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Yeah, good job there La Liga... don't ask your players, or fans, and sign a 15 year agreement.

My favourite part was the quote the BBC got

La Liga ... "can not confirm the teams, match, date or season"

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Hoping for some upsets this weekend. Can't see Wolves or Brighton getting much out of their games against City and Liverpool, but if the Spammer get something out of the goons it would be good same to e said of Newcastle getting something from the Chavs at home. Would set us up nicely if we get the win on Monday. It's early days but I'm enjoying this season already. COYS!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
So Wolves have done us all an early season favour! A win on Monday would be even more amazing now!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
The eel munchers are up against the goons too!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
The eel munchers are up against the goons too!
Spoke too soon. Arsenals defence is fookin shite though. Won't get top 4 with those defenders, midfield ain't much better either.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Spoke too soon. Arsenals defence is fookin shite though. Won't get top 4 with those defenders, midfield ain't much better either.
Yeah they are absolute garbage.... I'd love to play them tomorrow.... Moura, Dele and Kane would fucking destroy them.

Sooooo many misplaced passes too.

Unforced errors turning the ball over again and again is shocking.

2 mid table teams battling it out at half time.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Yeah they are absolute garbage.... I'd love to play them tomorrow.... Moura, Dele and Kane would fucking destroy them.

Sooooo many misplaced passes too.

Unforced errors turning the ball over again and again is shocking.

2 mid table teams battling it out at half time.
We'll do them over if they don't get better over the next few months, no worries.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Going to be up to Spurs to end The mighty Watford’s winning run.......

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I got a bet on Watford, Fulham and Chavski all to win today. £103 return on 11 quid bet, I hope Newcastle fuck that up for me though.

Congrats mate, nice little earner. Saying that, I was gutted that Newcastle couldn’t take a point out of that game, I didn’t think I could have any more hatred for those nasty chav cunts but listening to their moronic fan base, constantly chanting ‘we hate Tottenham’, just made my skin crawl. I just want nothing but bad things to happen to that plastic football club!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Congrats mate, nice little earner. Saying that, I was gutted that Newcastle couldn’t take a point out of that game, I didn’t think I could have any more hatred for those nasty chav cunts but listening to their moronic fan base, constantly chanting ‘we hate Tottenham’, just made my skin crawl. I just want nothing but bad things to happen to that plastic football club!
I cashed out like a soppy cunt. Still made 62 quid but at 1-1 with not long left in the chavs game and with Fulham down to ten men I was thinking I'll take that. As soon as I cashed in Chelsea scored... FFS, it's funny how quickly winning money can feel like losing money.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
West Ham United
Played 4 lost 4 goal difference -8 points 0 position last.

What’s not to like, ha ha ha

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Who could have guessed that throwing a bunch of money against a wall on players that didn't really fit together while still playing Mark Noble in midfield would not produce the desired results?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
From the club site - Our Premier League match away to Wolves, scheduled for Sunday 4 November, will now revert to Saturday 3 November, kick-off 7.45pm, due to our involvement in the UEFA Champions League.

7.45pm on a Saturday night??

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Warning. If you see an e.mail with subject heading “2 free tickets for the next West Ham game” DO NOT OPEN IT. It contains 2 free tickets to the next West Ham game.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DmLtJHOXsAAiaxT.jpg