By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 2018/19

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Both teams should pay 7.5mil to a charity of the families choosing. Absolute travesty that a life has been lost and his legacy is an argument over money.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I see Liverpool get a Friday evening kickoff before their European quarter final next week. Course they do....silly me

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Mike Cunt Dean first game back......now has his 100th red card. Ashley Young Man Utd. See ya.....

Almost feel sorry for him, almost....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Jimenez and Jota are dynamite. We should take a fat wad of cash to Wolves and come back with those two jets.

And take some more cash and collect Rui Patricio whilst we are at it. What a keeper he is.

Fair play to Wolves. They have built a ripping squad on a shoestring and play attractive football that is great fun to watch.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Jimenez and Jota are dynamite. We should take a fat wad of cash to Wolves and come back with those two jets.

And take some more cash and collect Rui Patricio whilst we are at it. What a keeper he is.

Fair play to Wolves. They have built a ripping squad on a shoestring and play attractive football that is great fun to watch.
I know what you mean, but they just defend really well and then play fast counter attack also really well. The Chelsea game a week or so again was a classic Wolves performance, not sure I share your view on the keeper....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I know what you mean, but they just defend really well and then play fast counter attack also really well. The Chelsea game a week or so again was a classic Wolves performance, not sure I share your view on the keeper....

Not a fan of Patricio mate?

Every time I have seen him this season he has been fantastic. He certainly made a worldly today against United. Hugo is also making me very nervous at the moment so I am looking at what else is out there.

Diogo Jota though...what a player.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not a fan of Patricio mate?

Every time I have seen him this season he has been fantastic. He certainly made a worldly today against United. Hugo is also making me very nervous at the moment so I am looking at what else is out there.

Diogo Jota though...what a player.
He’s ok but the Jimenez Jota partnership is electric and winning a stack of games. I like Doherty as well. Hope they get Europa League

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Everton crap home record I mean we beat them 6-2, should be no trouble for Woolwich today......?

Lol

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How can we still be in 3rd place after the Goon's world record run or whatever bollocks they were banging on about? We have only managed to scrape 4 fucking points from our last 6 games and we are still 3rd. We have been total pony in the Premier league , 17th spot in the recent form table, fucking bollocks really, but we are 3rd.

Just imagine if we can be total gonads and still be 3rd, think how good it will be next season when we get nice and comfy at the New Lane and start playing to the level Mr Poch wants and demands. I think next season 'could be' the real start to Tottenham 2.0, if Levy and Joe stump up the wedge to build a strong squad or sell the club to someone who wants glory not fucking blingy vanity projects and property portfolios.

Oooh, did I just diss the shiney new home? Yep, it is a box around a bit of grass where blokes play football - if there is no glory then it is a huge fucking white elephant where you can go and watch stupid septics in daft uniforms playing a stupid game or enjoy spending a huge amount of money in Tottenham-Land - a Disney production of soccer in North London. If the glory comes then I won't diss the box round the grass, if it don't then I am going fucking medieval on Levy and co and you cunts who go all soppy about a fucking box round a footy pitch.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
He’s ok but the Jimenez Jota partnership is electric and winning a stack of games. I like Doherty as well. Hope they get Europa League
Can’t be arsed to find an FA Cup thread. This FA cup semi final between Wolves and Watford has been a great game of football. way better than the multi millionaire’s of City and SuperPep could muster against Brighton yesterday. Fuck off City, no-one respects you or your trebles or quadruples or whatever, you e bought everything Chelsea style.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can’t be arsed to find an FA Cup thread. This FA cup semi final between Wolves and Watford has been a great game of football. way better than the multi millionaire’s of City and SuperPep could muster against Brighton yesterday. Fuck off City, no-one respects you or your trebles or quadruples or whatever, you e bought everything Chelsea style.
Apart from u want them to win the league over those red shit cunts.... if we cant.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
It's an excellent insight into what really goes on behind the scenes and for all of his undoubted faults, arrogance, and general unpleasant character, Mourinho was undoubtedly a brilliant tactical manager and motivator. He was our undoing on many important occasions. Sometimes a team needs that street fighting mentality, it's not all about skill. I think, or maybe more accurately hope, that we have some of that under Poch. We'll see in the second leg against City, perhaps we've already seen it several times against Dortmund and Arsenal and Chelsea in the Battle of the Bridge, but it's also been missing on a couple of occasions, most notably Southampton away.

As you say, good read.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I know I shouldn’t but c’mon the pikey’s

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
This is hysterical! Reality has bitten for Solksjaer, the honeymoon period is well and truly over. I can’t actually believe they gave him the full time job so quickly. It was clear that he had a very easy set of fixtures to start his tenureship with and the Di Matteo effect was at play.

Be surprised if he lasts out next season.