By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Real Madrid H (CL) 19.45 Weds 1st November 2017

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
733-cristiano-ronaldo-crying-in-a-football-game-for-real-madrid.jpg

The return of the orange cockgobbler pt 2

Record wembley crowd?assured progression from the group stage?is Kane fit?

I dont know,but another momentous night under the lights,shame its not at WHL !!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Watched the 2nd half of Madrid losing today away to La Liga newcomers Girona with a fairly toothless, disjointed performance. Love to see us put the last 4/5 days behind us and get back to winning ways, they’re there for the taking!!

Whispering it quietly, I don’t want Pep to hear but hope Harry’s back!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's all a bit surreal innit? A home game against Real Madrid in the Champions League! How fucking brilliant is that? I know we all have dreamed about this sort of football for yonks - but this is fucking real! We go into this game as leaders of the so-called 'group of death', do what? Yes, we are the top banana, the cherry on the top of the cake, they are the ones who have to worry, fucking Ratfish boy and the orange tosspot will be wetting their nappies. Ronny will be spitting his dummy out and throwing all his toys out of the park on Wednesday, wanker.

I am excited as fuck about this game, we know we can beat them, I would be chuffed as fuck with a draw, but I am confident we will win! COYS!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oooooh this game is giving me the willies....proper big boys football now at Spurs, just don't know what's going to happen. In my heart we win 2-1 especially if Kane is back, in my head it's a 1-1 draw again, it's going to be close. They've never played at Wembley, it will be a full house with 85,000 supporting Spurs, unbelieveable. The fans deserve a performance and I'll settle for that and I'm going with the heart, not the head. A few pints of Guinness prior will help. see you there.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Training,see who is there and not!

DNeVzTXXUAAKBDr.jpg

DNeZa_YX4AAc0Hi.jpg

DNeZa_MWkAAr7dA.jpg

DNeZbAsW4AAl_GL.jpg

DNeZbAGWAAEL6po.jpg

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
It’s October and Dier and HK wearing fecking gloves......man up, it ain’t even cold....
Anyway tomorrow at HT a Tottenham legend is coming home , he who admits he should never have left.
Rafa VDV , hope you enjoy the occasion, as much as us ..COYS

So whose going and meeting at The Folly , I hope to see you there

And those not there, where will you be watching...Skiathos at a beach bar surrounded by a few tourists ?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
It’s October and Dier and HK wearing fecking gloves......man up, it ain’t even cold....
Anyway tomorrow at HT a Tottenham legend is coming home , he who admits he should never have left.

And those not there, where will you be watching...Skiathos at a beach bar surrounded by a few tourists ?

VDV is God. That time when he told the filth to shut the fuck up.......

PA-10573424.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

At home mate,its not summer anymore!!no tourists here or hot weather for that matter.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
VDV is God. That time when he told the filth to shut the fuck up.......

PA-10573424.jpg
he did same at the library after that pen in the 2-3,made sure he ran behind the goal infront of them before he got to our fans,got booked too,but def worth a yellow !!

Top twips;

Step 1 raise arm in air with forefinger extended
article-1331538-0C28A223000005DC-280_634x438.jpg

Step 2 purse lips and place forefinger over,make eye contact
g54wodA.jpg

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The U19s are currently playing madrid (its on btsport) anyway its all white kit!!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Can I just wish Mr Kieran Trippier and Mr Serge Aurier (please stay on the pitch) the very best of luck tonight, along with the rest of the team, management and fans. I hope we do ourselves justice that's all and win of course ha ha. Thank you.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ahhhhhhh so fucking excited...
Yeah! I've got all Pointer Sisters!

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
Tonight we'll put all other things aside
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it

D

Dustin

Player in Training.
Trippier just took on and ran past someone for the first time in his career. And then does a second for bonus. Amazing night for that alone.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Brilliant game of football so far, a delight to watch and proud of the boys. Massive second half now boys, Toby a huge miss but nothing left for it but to go for it! COYS!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I think the internet broke at 3 - 0, all the stream servers crashed!