By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Referees again.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I have read on that Internet thingy that the dismissal of Mr Vardy was 'controversial'. Hogwash and balderdash I say! That was a classic leg-breaker, a jolly unpleasant two footed lunge that could have done serious damage. To say it was only a yellow like that cunt Linneker did is nonsense. The BBC commentator's twin brother who used to play for us and was a Spurs legend will be straining against his chains int this impostor's basement listening to this bollocks.

Totally correct decision from the ref. Blimey thats unusual eh? To say he should have only have shown a yellow because he missed the Rojo assault is fucking mental. Should plod stop nicking people for murdering other folks because they missed a different other murdering geezer? No, I say, no and no again! Even in this facist Brexit world where retards get to decide on the future of the World we still need law and order and people like Vardy need to be sent off, probably before the game even starts as a pro-active measure. Just being Vardy should be enough for a red card, and Costa? Duh, obviously a red card offence.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
They made quite alot of the Sissoko challenge on match of the day! The more I watch the more i see refs are just getting it wrong, I dont blame them tho as the pace of the game is so quick! I do like the idea of a review! 1 per half and do it like in NFL where ref gors off to watch replay

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
They made quite alot of the Sissoko challenge on match of the day! The more I watch the more i see refs are just getting it wrong, I dont blame them tho as the pace of the game is so quick! I do like the idea of a review! 1 per half and do it like in NFL where ref gors off to watch replay
They made a lot of the Sissoko challenge, which I think was just badly timed and he did try successfully to pull out of when he realised he had fucked it up, but then they said the Vardy challenge was NOT a red card, and the sending off was a joke, when as far as I can see that was a two footed assault that deserved a red card any day? It is difficult in these cases to judge which is the baddest of the bad but any footballer knows that going in two feet off the ground is rightly going to get you busted , going in high for a ball is not necessarily a crime unless you are deliberately going for the player - I don't think Sissoko was doing that, plus Vardy is a cunt so who cares about him?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fernandino red card was totally valid despite Guaridola's little girl style petulance in the post match interview, stop being a cunt Pep, you're too good for that. City's discipline record this season is dreadful, so many red cards, especially Fernadino, what a nasty cunt he is. Maybe the FA should start deducting points for red cards? That would ram the pigeons up the cat's arse eh?

I think Lee Mason fucked up with Sagna though, had to be a red card and I think Sterling as well should have been off as I explained in long boring detail in the 'Unpunished Cheating' thread.

I expect I will find more examples of refereeing ups and downs when I watch Match Of The Day later.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Thought ref tonight was brilliant
Me too, he let the game flow and wasn't too whistle happy. Have a read of the chavs forum and you will see a very different opinion!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Did no one else notice we had an offside given against harry kane from a throw in in the 1st half ??

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah I thought he was very good...

However if I was a Chav I'd be thinking I was a bit hard done by because we did seem heavy handed in midfield weather that was due to them being utter woofters and Victor being a fucking monster I don't know, but there was half a dozen times I though that the ref was gonna blow up for a foul again him.

The stick rose gets is pathetic... he's a fucking dwarf who gets booted to fuck and back.

Back to the ref however I think in review he got most things right but as I said there were a few I though may have gone against us.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yeah I thought he was very good...

However if I was a Chav I'd be thinking I was a bit hard done by because we did seem heavy handed in midfield weather that was due to them being utter woofters and Victor being a fucking monster I don't know, but there was half a dozen times I though that the ref was gonna blow up for a foul again him.

The stick rose gets is pathetic... he's a fucking dwarf who gets booted to fuck and back.

Back to the ref however I think in review he got most things right but as I said there were a few I though may have gone against us.
I think they have got used to winning free kicks for falling over and they think a strong tackle is a foul, bollix.I want to see football like that, it's a fucking man's game ffs, Of course I enjoy the beautiful game with precision passing and Dele-ctable goals, but I also want to see proper tough challenging for the ball without the ref peeping his fucking peeper every five minutes. I would have sent Moses off for diving last night and Costa for being a whingeing cunt.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mate I 100% agree (coming from a 17st striker who used what God* gave him for 20 years) I agree that playing hard as long as it's fair is exactly what I want to see.

It will on occasion go against you and I expect that due to his physicality presence and position/role he is asked to perform Victor will be one of those players who seems to pick up more than average fouls and cards.

I love a big hard as fuck strong player who puts it about and sticks it up em a bit.

*Don't actually believe in that cunt, I'd prefer to believe in a different make believe book and character, one that I like... I'm going with Harry Potter...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mike Dean's sons have angrily denied their dad is a Spurs fan. "He's totally impartial and 100% professional" said Glenn, Bill, Gazza &Jimmy

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
dunno how it looked on tele and not that it mattered but did the ref today look like he made a couple of errors?

BigDub

BigDub

Founding Member
dunno how it looked on tele and not that it mattered but did the ref today look like he made a couple of errors?
Looked to me like he was letting them play today. There were some pretty clear fouls that I thought he waved on and I was also very surprised that dirty cunt McClean was not booked for his tackle on (I believe) Walker later in the second half.

If Mike Dean was the referee today it would have been 11-0 :)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I thought he was pretty lenient, Olson could have had 4 yelliows and a straight red I reckon.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's not a day for complaining, it's a day of celebration and enjoyment, no poor refereeing decisions were ever going to stop us being rampant today. Alan Smith, the old Scum stalwart mentioned that Spurs were beautiful to watch and unplayable.....even that otter wanker Thierry Henry conceded just how good we were.

We are fucking brilliant at the moment, really feel for Jan, but Kevin or Ben will step up, bet Man City are shitting it....again!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's not a day for complaining, it's a day of celebration and enjoyment, no poor refereeing decisions were ever going to stop us being rampant today. Alan Smith, the old Scum stalwart mentioned that Spurs were beautiful to watch and unplayable.....even that otter wanker Thierry Henry conceded just how good we were.

We are fucking brilliant at the moment, really feel for Jan, but Kevin or Ben will step up, bet Man City are shitting it....again!!
This is a really good point. In the olden days we rightly or wrongly whinged like little girls when we got mugged by referees, but by being massively better than the opposition we take the ref effect out of the equation. When we are only just grinding out wins or draws then an incompetent ref can tip the results over the edge of the cliff, just like faffing about playing out from the box can when we are up against quality opposition.

We are becomming so good that even that cunt Foy could not do us up the tradesman's entrance.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
This is a really good point. In the olden days we rightly or wrongly whinged like little girls when we got mugged by referees, but by being massively better than the opposition we take the ref effect out of the equation. When we are only just grinding out wins or draws then an incompetent ref can tip the results over the edge of the cliff, just like faffing about playing out from the box can when we are up against quality opposition.

We are becomming so good that even that cunt Foy could not do us up the tradesman's entrance.

Guy I was with in the bar yesterday said "Fuck this ref is giving us nothing". I just went "does he really need to" we battered them although Olsen should have been given a card earlier. He genuinely looked like he was out to try and hurt someone.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Pogba, that's all that needs to be said. He could have had 2 straight red cards yesterday, and Rooney, he shoukd have got red as well.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
"I hereby award the mike dean medal of merit to Andre Marriner"

images

p.s fuck you city we were owed that and they always say it evens itself out,so thats for danny rose`s red card,we will claim in full on mario`s stamp another time.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
...and again, the scum get 2 more points because the linesman is a blind cunt. I make that at least 10 points they have got through crooked/incompetent officials.

Anyway I don't want to get too far ahed of them because I want to rip it from their crooked red hands when we play them in April.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
...and again, the scum get 2 more points because the linesman is a blind cunt. I make that at least 10 points they have got through crooked/incompetent officials.

Anyway I don't want to get too far ahed of them because I want to rip it from their crooked red hands when we play them in April.

2 today against Burnley offside
2 against us, when there were 2 offside and interfering the other one wasn't interfering
2 against Soton another penalty
And against Boro they were bloody lucky as they were away at Leicester
So come on peeps complete the listing of their lucky points

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
From BBC sport website:

Ex-Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg said there was "a suspicion of offside in the build-up" to the second penalty for Tottenham at Liverpool and that it "should not have been allowed".

What a total arrogant tosser.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
From BBC sport website:

Ex-Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg said there was "a suspicion of offside in the build-up" to the second penalty for Tottenham at Liverpool and that it "should not have been allowed".

It came from a throw in you penis

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
From BBC sport website:

On Rawk there are some saying that Cuntenberg is on of the greatest referees ever and if he says that the penalties were iffy it must be true. What a fucking laugh, he was a cunt, is a cunt and always will be a cunt. 60 pages of whingeing about how they have been robbed and oppressed, they must be so happy, because they are only really happy when the world is against them.

I get really numpty about referees and throw a brief tantrum sometimes, but when the thinking part of my brain kicks in I know that it's swings and roundabouts innit? Dippers and Wenger never admit it when they are the winners in a dodgy decision, they only see the bad ones - not that either of the penalties were wrong.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
It came from a throw in you penis
Not quite, it came from a throw in that Super sub Lorente headed on and Lamella could have been 2/3 “ offside, now this coming from a person who couldn’t see the ball 3 ft over the line