By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dont forget lads,especially those coverting season tickets in NWHL
MAY12th deadline,dont let it catch you out.

Bit suprised there is not a definative answer to where we are playing next season before we pay.Doesnt make any difference to me,i would renew anyway but its not correct IMO.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Dont forget lads,especially those coverting season tickets in NWHL
MAY12th deadline,dont let it catch you out.

Bit suprised there is not a definative answer to where we are playing next season before we pay.Doesnt make any difference to me,i would renew anyway but its not correct IMO.
April 30th deadline on the Wembley decision

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah I am hoping loads hang on,wait,miss the deadline and I jump up a few more nearer!!
I already paid em.
I'm DD so I don't need to do anything. Bloke at Spurs told me that if you're in the top 20,000 then you'll get offered a ST in the NWHL. It's going to take some time for people to consider then decline. I reckon only half of that lot maximum will take it up - reason being they'll know that with the increased capacity they'll be able to get a ticket most games. It will only be 3-4 home games they'll struggle.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm DD so I don't need to do anything. Bloke at Spurs told me that if you're in the top 20,000 then you'll get offered a ST in the NWHL. It's going to take some time for people to consider then decline. I reckon only half of that lot maximum will take it up - reason being they'll know that with the increased capacity they'll be able to get a ticket most games. It will only be 3-4 home games they'll struggle.
I'm in the top 20k and have wanted a st since I was 10. No way am I turning one down...
My old man already wants to have some of the games off me as doesn't wanna sit in disabled section all the time. I know I can't make every game but if I have tickets for top 10 home games of the season I'll bung the rest to my Dad and cousins no problem. Money is tight for me at the moment but the Mrs will finish maternity leave in September so I'll have a few bob to myself again then.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How much is your one mate??
£53 bronze,if you dont want to be on ST waiting list lilywhite a few quid cheaper,TBH the ticket priviledges bronze vs lilywhite are negligable.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
But with bronze you get the added bonus of being able to watch the wheel of doom more often

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
But with bronze you get the added bonus of being able to watch the wheel of doom more often

But with Lilywhite you have the added bonus of knowing you purchased the better colour.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
£53 bronze,if you dont want to be on ST waiting list lilywhite a few quid cheaper,TBH the ticket priviledges bronze vs lilywhite are negligable.
It's been two days and I haven't heard from the old man he's usually shit hot,might need a back up plan in future

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I think it's £47.00 this year, some sort of discount for loyalty or something...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think it's £47.00 this year, some sort of discount for loyalty or something...
It's to make up for that pox awful scarf the cunt tried to bribe us with last year - "here you are peasants, you haven't got a hope of getting any tickets for the top games, but we're going to still take your money, here's a scarf - next year we'll give you a tenner off because we are going to make bucket loads of money by filling Wembley"

C

corroded

Player in Training.

Reminds me, I need to write a little JavaScript applet to give you your queue position on screen ... and maybe do some funky logic about how quickly it's going down.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I'd be surprised if we did not find out about the details tomorrow, since the 30th is a Sunday, and the Monday is a May Day Bank Holiday.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Yeah, mine was £47. I'm 17,549 on the list so hopefully it's been worth the wait. I was 42,000 something when I got my membership.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We can confirm that, following a Board meeting today, we’ve taken the decision to activate our option with Wembley National Stadium Limited.We’ll play all our home games at @WembleyStadium for the 2017/18 season whilst we complete the construction of our new stadium development.

We are pleased to reveal even more benefits of becoming a One Hotspur member for 2017/18 – http://spurs.to/NewMembershipBenefits …
If you renew as a One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze/Lilywhite member you’ll receive a keyring containing blades of grass from the WHL pitch.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We can confirm that, following a Board meeting today, we’ve taken the decision to activate our option with Wembley National Stadium Limited.We’ll play all our home games at @WembleyStadium for the 2017/18 season whilst we complete the construction of our new stadium development.

We are pleased to reveal even more benefits of becoming a One Hotspur member for 2017/18 – http://spurs.to/NewMembershipBenefits …
If you renew as a One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze/Lilywhite member you’ll receive a keyring containing blades of grass from the WHL pitch.
Via a mate, i'm hoping to go to the training complex in a couple of weeks. I'm going to ask the groundsman for a yard of turf from WHL to put in the back garden and as much other stuff as I can get hold of at the United game.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Yeh mate, I pay DD also for bronze. Must have another look but think the discount was a tenner

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
3 more seats just came available

1190963146.jpg

Comes with your own 'big screen' & ventilation.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/renewal-period-set-to-open-for-season-ticket-holders-020517/
Renewal period set to open for Season Ticket holders
Posted on 2 May 2017 - 17:30

Following the recent announcement that Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, will be our venue for all home fixtures next season, we are pleased to confirm renewal details for One Hotspur Season Ticket holders for 2017-18.
One Hotspur Season Ticket holders will be contacted by email during the week commencing Monday, May 8, 2017 and provided with renewal instructions.

In recognition of the commitment our Season Ticket holders are making in moving with us to Wembley Stadium for next season we have sought to price season tickets appropriately, with prices starting at £695 for a 19-game Premier League season ticket.

The majority of Season Ticket holders will see a reduction in price on a near-comparable 19 Premier League game season ticket at White Hart Lane when looking at our pricing for Wembley Season Ticket seats on Levels 1 and 5. A small number of Season Ticket holders will see an equivalent price should they elect to remain in a similar area. Additionally, concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium and not confined to just one area as at White Hart Lane.

Full pricing information can be found here . Current East Stand Season Ticket holders should refer to important pricing information below.

The pricing of season tickets for 2017-18 is for 19 Premier League games only. We have taken the decision to detach the two home cup fixtures that have previously been included in the Season Ticket package to allow greater flexibility with pricing and accommodation of away allocations. Season Ticket holders will continue to enjoy priority access to tickets for all home cup ties. Additionally, the One Hotspur Gold Membership will continue to provide Season Ticket holders the ability to register a payment card via their e-ticketing account in order to automatically pay for all home cup ties without having to contact the Club.

We are delighted to confirm that, for the 2017-18 season, concession pricing will apply in all areas of the stadium for supporters under the age of 18 and over 65 years at the same rate as currently applied at White Hart Lane. As well as this increased availability for reduced rate tickets for these groups, we will have an identified area of Wembley Stadium that will be designated as a Family Area for supporters wanting to sit with other family groups at home matches. These seats will be located in Blocks 106 and 107 of the north-east area of Wembley Stadium.

Each Season Ticket holder from the 2016-17 season will initially be pre-allocated a seat at Wembley alongside the supporters they currently sit with at White Hart Lane. You will be able to see the seat allocated to you once the renewals process opens up in the next 10 days by logging on to your online ticketing account. This seat selection has been determined mainly based on the current location of your seat and the price of your Season Ticket at the Lane.

Initially, Season Ticket holders need to decide whether or not to accept the seat that has been reserved for them at Wembley during the first phase of renewals. If you choose to accept the seat that is pre-allocated to you, then all you have to do is renew by Friday, May 19, 2017.

Should you decide not to accept this initial seat offer and not renew by this date, then your allocated seat will be released and a second renewal window will open on Monday, May 22, 2017 for 2016-17 Season Ticket holders to select an alternative location from the range of seats available.

This second renewal window will provide an opportunity for existing Season Ticket holders that do not currently sit together with friends or relatives, or who wish to upgrade, to now do so.

Existing Season Ticket holders will have until Wednesday, May 31, 2017 to select an alternative seat from the choice available. If you do not select a seat by the end of this second phase you will lose your benefits as a Season Ticket holder including any loyalty points accumulated. Should you wish to apply to become a Season Ticket holder again in the future then you will be required to join our Season Ticket waiting list.

As in previous seasons, there will continue to be a resale platform available for Season Ticket holders that are unable to make a home match. This platform will allow seats to be listed for sale by Season Ticket holders to other supporters. Full details on this facility will be published in due course.

Any current Season Ticket holders that want to sit with a member currently on the Season Ticket Waiting List must renew in one of the first two sales windows. In the event that their friend/relative is then offered a Season Ticket at a later stage you should contact the Ticket Office and request a seat relocation to move with the new Season Ticket holder.

Once the renewal process for current White Hart Lane Season Ticket holders is concluded we shall then be looking to offer One Hotspur Bronze members at the top of our Season Ticket Waiting List the chance to upgrade to a Season Ticket. We anticipate this being in early June.

Thanks to the increase in capacity both at Wembley Stadium and our new stadium, we expect to be able to make up to 18,000 new Season Tickets available to eligible One Hotspur Bronze members.

One Hotspur Bronze members qualifying for an upgrade to a Season Ticket will be personally notified via email. Once this process is complete we will contact all remaining members with full details about other ticketing availability for the season at Wembley.

We thank all of our Season Ticket holders for their patience and understanding during this process and look forward to welcoming you to Wembley next season.

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR CURRENT EAST STAND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

One pricing anomaly we have sought to correct is the disparity between pricing on what was the East and West stands at White Hart Lane and would now be the South and North stands at Wembley. Due to poorer concourse areas and amenities, the East Stand has historically been priced much lower than seats in the West Stand. With the move to Wembley and the new stadium this inequality in amenities and concourses will not exist and it would be unfair to price the two stands differently going forward.

We do however recognise that this would mean that, whilst most season ticket holders will be benefiting from a reduction in the price of their tickets, East Stand Season Ticket holders would face an increase if they remain in a similar location of seating.

We have therefore looked to remove this issue for current East Stand Season Ticket holders by fixing their renewal price at a level that matches the current White Hart Lane Price for 19 Premier League matches. East Stand Season Ticket holders should therefore apply as above. If you elect to buy in a similar position in the South Stand you will pay the same price as you paid for 19 games this season.

Once the first phase of Season Ticket renewals has closed then all seats in Wembley’s South Stand will revert to the new price point to mirror the pricing structure of the North side of Wembley Stadium.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As in previous seasons, there will continue to be a resale platform available for Season Ticket holders that are unable to make a home match. This platform will allow seats to be listed for sale by Season Ticket holders to other supporters. Full details on this facility will be published in due course.
The end of stubhub it seems?lets hope its a better platform that doesnt pay fans to rip other fans off.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The end of stubhub it seems?lets hope its a better platform that doesnt pay fans to rip other fans off.
The thing that has always irked me was the bollocks they say on the THFC site about how you can sell your tickets to other supporters, not members, fans. I would like to see tickets being offered to THFC members at face value first, then if they don't sell in a reasonable time, which they would, then they can sell them on a touting site like Stubhub.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The thing that has always irked me was the bollocks they say on the THFC site about how you can sell your tickets to other supporters, not members, fans. I would like to see tickets being offered to THFC members at face value first, then if they don't sell in a reasonable time, which they would, then they can sell them on a touting site like Stubhub.
All tickets sold above face value are touting (scalping in the states),its illegal,its immoral,its profiteering,anyone pay tax on these illegal earnings?no then its fraudulent too.
So,I could possibly get a season ticket the next years,OK i cant get to many games probably if my circumstances are the same,but I could say go to half a dozen sell the rest and go to NLD,chelsea,man utd,west ham and have it all paid for by other spurs fans I profit from.
Sorry I just dont believe in this system which is fair game especially in the US.If i sell my man utd ticket on twitter I could make good money,but get caught,its lose my membership,my points probably suspended from the club,yet if I offer Levy 10% its all fucking right??and the club will provide the platform and means.
I hope they end it,ticket revenue and especially 2nd hand market ticket revenue is a gnats piss in the scheme of it to the club.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Season Ticket pricing at Wembley - THST comment
5/2/2017

Season Ticket prices for Tottenham Hotspur’s year at Wembley Stadium have been announced today by the Club. THST has been discussing pricing for our year at Wembley with THFC for some time. So now we want to set out clearly what we lobbied for, and make our position clear on what has been announced.

We are pleased that fans will once again not be facing real increases in the price of their Season Tickets, and that top-line prices are lower than this year. Our minimum objective was ticket price parity and that has been achieved and, in most cases, exceeded. However, we have mixed feelings about the overall packages on offer and would have expected the pricing to have been more in line with the proposals we submitted last month.

In brief, the headline developments are:

• No Season Ticket seat at Wembley will cost more than the equivalent price at White Hart Lane, accounting for the loss of two cup games. The majority will cost less
• Every Season Ticket holder will have the choice to move into a seat at the price point they prefer, starting at £695
• Up to 18,000 new Season Tickets will be opened up to the waiting list giving Bronze members the opportunity to start their Seasin Ticket life this summer
• Concessions for Juniors and Seniors will apply throughout the stadium

However, once the loss of two cup games, extra travel costs for many fans, and the more expensive facilities at Wembley are factored in, any reduction in the cost of attending a match for the majority of General Admission fans is negligible. We would have liked the Club to have gone further.

However, our dialogue with the Club has resulted in some significant concessions being secured from the original proposals we were presented with, demonstrating the value of those discussions.

Let’s look at the key points in more detail.

SEASON TICKET PRICING

All current Season Ticket holders taking a Season Ticket in any Level 1 (lower tier) area at Wembley will pay no more than they did this season for an equivalent Season Ticket package. The majority will pay less.

Fans will be able to choose another seat if they are not happy with their suggested seat, meaning all Season Ticket holders will be able to access the full range of price points on offer in Level 1, starting from £695.

There is also a Club Wembley option should fans wish to take that.

These reductions are welcomed. However, we feel the Club could have gone further. Throughout our discussions, the Club emphasised it wanted to take an approach that maximised attendance at our games at Wembley. This approach tied in with the highly successful pricing policy used during our European campaign this season, and with the reasoning the Club used when applying to Brent Council to secure the option to use Wembley Stadium’s full 90,000-seat capacity throughout the 2017-18 season.

While we did manage to significantly reduce the pricing originally suggested for Wembley’s South Level 1 stand for existing East Stand holders wishing to relocate to ‘equivalent’ seating at Wembley, we don’t think the current offer of a £50 reduction, once the loss of two cup games is factored in, is a particularly generous one.

We asked the Club for the full rationale behind the price points announced today, and encouraged them to clearly articulate how the Season Ticket package is comprised. This information hasn’t been forthcoming.

Match day pricing is yet to be confirmed. No figures have been shared with the Trust at this stage. Without knowing the price points for individual matches, it isn't possible to form a clear opinion on the value this Season Ticket pricing represents.

We also argued for Season Ticket holders to have a choice of seats across Level 5 (upper tier) where pricing is anticipated to be lower. The Club decided not to offer this choice outside the front sections of the South and North stands at Wembley. There is logic in keeping Season Ticket holders mainly in the lower bowl. This will ensure it’s full for most matches, which will help with the atmosphere. It also means there will be fewer relocation issues should the Club decide not to open at full capacity for some games. But it does take away from Season Ticket holders the option to purchase a potentially cheaper package.

The Club has removed the two cup vouchers from the Season Ticket package, which now covers 19 home league games only. We think this is sensible, as it gives flexibility to sell European fixtures in groups again and doesn't commit all Season Ticket holders to midweek fixtures they may not wish, or be able, to attend. The Club has deducted £50 from all Season Tickets to reflect the loss of these two cup credits. We have pointed out that we would, therefore, expect the first two cup games at home to be priced at £25 or below.

Some current Season Ticket holders will see their price for a Season Ticket at Wembley has dropped by more than £50. This additional reduction appears to be entirely random, which is again why we are asking for a full breakdown of the Season Ticket proposition.

Concessions for under 18’s and over 65’s will be available all around the stadium at the current percentage discount. Giving Juniors and Seniors the option to sit in more than just the one stand we've seen traditionally at White Hart Lane is a welcome development, and something we hope to see carried over into the new stadium.

NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

We are pleased that Bronze members currently in the top 18,000 of the waiting list will be offered the chance to start their life as a Season Ticket holder at Wembley and continue that into the new stadium. We are lobbying for those Bronze members at the top of the waiting list who would prefer to wait until we're back in the new stadium to take up the option to be able to do so.

We understand the Club will be sharing more details with Bronze members in due course.

AMNESTY

For the past three years, we have lobbied for the option of an amnesty (a sabbatical) for Season Ticket holders for the season away. We believed fans should be offered a choice. Despite initially agreeing to an amnesty in whatever temporary venue the team played in, the Club Board took this off the table last year when the option on Wembley was announced.

As reported in minutes from earlier meetings with the Club, the Club's Board had concerns about Season Ticket revenue potentially showing a dip. They also felt that, by granting a blanket amnesty, people who ‘just don't like’ Wembley would opt out for the year rather than solely those with genuine difficulties.

We continued to press the case for choice, but the option of an amnesty has not been granted for next season.

We are currently establishing whether it will be possible to offer an individual appeals process on a case by case basis and will articulate with fans as soon as the Club confirms either way.

The lack of a blanket amnesty means we now need to focus on how to practically minimise difficulties for fans who will struggle travelling to and from Wembley next season.

From the feedback we've had from fans, the biggest issue for those who will have a more difficult journey to Wembley is the midweek matches. By removing the first two home cup ties from the Season Ticket package, fans have not been asked to commit up front to an additional two matches that they may find difficult to attend. So with all cup games being sold outside of the Season Ticket package, we can focus on the league programme.

There are three scheduled rounds of midweek fixtures across a 38 game league programme. There could be more individual fixtures if games are displaced due to cup involvement later in the season. Obviously, not all of the three league fixtures will be at home. There are also Bank Holiday fixtures, including Boxing Day, when no trains are running, to consider. In addition, there is the chance that some league matches could be moved to Friday night or Monday night broadcast slots.

We will talk to the Club and with the broadcasters, following up on the work we are already undertaking with them around fixture rescheduling for TV, and ask that the number of Wembley games scheduled for a Monday or Friday night is minimised.

We will also ask the Club to register midweek transport difficulties with the Premier League when submitting their 'special request' forms before the league schedule is compiled.

Once the fixture list is out, we will take another look at the most potentially difficult games for fans to attend in more detail.

RESALE PLATFORM

The lack of an amnesty for Season Ticket holders means it is critical there is a viable and fair resale platform. We are pushing hard for this to be taken back in house, to operate at face value only and to trigger once a section has sold out, not the entire stadium.

We will let you know as soon as we are made aware of the Club's decision on this.

OTHER TICKETS

We expect the full offer to members and the full match day pricing plan to be announced soon. We will update with explanations of the positions we lobbied for and our reaction as soon after those announcements are made as we can.

THST Board
2 May 2017

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If anyone hasnt seen?so far in the couple of hours much disgruntled comment on social media over the pricing,when I say much,I mean quite a lot!!I havent seen one positive comment yet TBH.