By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
@skiathospurs I'll look after one for you if you want, assuming Rich and SD don't want to.
if it gets to me def !!!I would guess those in the 20,000s know if they dont buy now they wont get in NWHL immediatly cos if 6,500 have deferred already most will probably take it next year back home in N17.I reckon next 3 years a lot of ups and downs in the ST waiting list.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I took mine and Callum's, but Lydia's I didn't cause she doesn't want yo go, so I'll stop hers next year , just in case I need no can get an adult ticket on hers .... unless someone wants to use it , pay for it and risk not getting in. She's 12,000 on the list , so was offered one

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I took mine and Callum's, but Lydia's I didn't cause she doesn't want yo go, so I'll stop hers next year , just in case I need no can get an adult ticket on hers .... unless someone wants to use it , pay for it and risk not getting in. She's 12,000 on the list , so was offered one
@birdonaball ??

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Where are all the park lane, sing song lot likely to be located in the stadium?

Also does anyone know if the finance option on the season ticket is subject to a credit check?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Where are all the park lane, sing song lot likely to be located in the stadium?

Also does anyone know if the finance option on the season ticket is subject to a credit check?
id ask thst about the finance,could do on twitter,then i can see the answer lol.The singing section is identified earlier in the thread I think?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
When I applied in the first phase, I got confirmation, but heard nothing since, and so far nowt in my credit card.....
I read on FB Spurs forums others did the finance over 10 months and others were turned down, but only today I reread the confirmation and it said closing date for payment was Mon 26th June......
So I've missed that date but not heard anything......anyone else in this predicament ?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
When I applied in the first phase, I got confirmation, but heard nothing since, and so far nowt in my credit card.....
I read on FB Spurs forums others did the finance over 10 months and others were turned down, but only today I reread the confirmation and it said closing date for payment was Mon 26th June......
So I've missed that date but not heard anything......anyone else in this predicament ?
Phone the ticket office mate is what thst are advising when people have issues,I d do it If I were you to be sure.

C

corroded

Player in Training.

You have to pay once the date is confirmed. The first is a pre-selection, as you can order multiple tickets at the same time.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

Yeah the email said that you had to wait 24 hours! I had 3 failed finance attempts.....because i had entered the post code without a space!!

I rang the ticket office and were very helpful

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
So I've been offered the opportunity to buy a season ticket as of tomorrow at 34000 on the list.

How many games do folk reckon you need to be attending to make it worth while? More so in the new lane than Wembley. As I'm in N I I don't get to alot 4-6 although mainly due to flight prices by the time I can get a ticket. Booking way in advance will sort this I guess so I'd try and double my attendance.

Anyone else from Northern Ireland taking one?

Any recommendations for purchasing a singleton ticket?

Last edited:
Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Does anyone know when they take the money? I've reserved one? Is that right?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I don't know what my price is either... wtf is going on....

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Once you've reserved, you'll get a notification on the account the next day about it. There is a PDF with the prices for each zone knocking about in this thread. It's whatever you paid, minus your bronze membership cost.

At the time when I booked I spent about 2 hours trying to find a seat and sort all this out. Was a bit of a shit show if I'm honest.

To be honest, with regards to how many games make it worthwhile... for me it's the peace of mind from having to dick about trying to get a ticket for a big games, not so much no, but definitely once we move back. I reckon I'll get to about half the home games, maybe a few more, and I'll flog the rest on the ticket exchange. Guess we'll see how the pricing works, but it might be hard to move some of them on, I reckon.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So I've been offered the opportunity to buy a season ticket as of tomorrow at 34000 on the list.

How many games do folk reckon you need to be attending to make it worth while? More so in the new lane than Wembley. As I'm in N I I don't get to alot 4-6 although mainly due to flight prices by the time I can get a ticket. Booking way in advance will sort this I guess so I'd try and double my attendance.

Anyone else from Northern Ireland taking one?

Any recommendations for purchasing a singleton ticket?
I'm queuing with you right now Glen. The hook is a ST for the new stadium, if available I'm going front rows West Upper I think. The thing with your flights is that the top games will get picked for TV so buying g flights in advance is still a nightmare??! See you in the Green Man at some stage August onwards.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Thanks - Another Member of this Parish who doesn't mind a Guinness is in the row behind - happy days.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Just paid for mine! 995 quid, more than I wanted to pay and not where I wanted but I didn't expect there to be much chance of that. Buzzing to have an ST though and be certain of one in the new gaff when it comes. Lets give it the big'n at Wembley for a year first!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Thanks - Another Member of this Parish who doesn't mind a Guinness is in the row behind - happy days.

Oh yes! Block 537 row 3. What a time to be alive!!

Can't believe it. .gonna be amazing being skint all year round paying for flights!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
On another note has anyone taken the finance option? I don't really need it as such but was curious if you can bang down a big deposit and pay small amounts each month?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
On another note has anyone taken the finance option? I don't really need it as such but was curious if you can bang down a big deposit and pay small amounts each month?
All the details are on that email notification I think

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

I did it

Your £650.25 loan is repayable over 10 months. Your first monthly repayment of £89.41 will include an arrangement fee of £24.38, followed by 8 payments of £65.03 and one final payment of £64.98. Your direct debit will be deducted automatically from your account on the 21st of each month, starting on 21 July 2017.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I did it

Your £650.25 loan is repayable over 10 months. Your first monthly repayment of £89.41 will include an arrangement fee of £24.38, followed by 8 payments of £65.03 and one final payment of £64.98. Your direct debit will be deducted automatically from your account on the 21st of each month, starting on 21 July 2017.
Whereabouts is everyone sat then. I got block 120 whichvive since realised might be next to away fans... Gonna have to get lairy as fuck every week now.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I did it

Cheers for that. Can you pay a large deposit. I no when I bought car parts a while back with v12 you could pick a % to pay outright?

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Whereabouts is everyone sat then. I got block 120 whichvive since realised might be next to away fans... Gonna have to get lairy as fuck every week now.

I thought lairy was your default setting? ;D

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Cheers for that. Can you pay a large deposit. I no when I bought car parts a while back with v12 you could pick a % to pay outright?

Answering own question incase anyone else is going that route. You can't pay a deposit it just does it in equal sums with first month having the setup fee attached.

Decided against it and just bit the bullet paid in full.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Answering own question incase anyone else is going that route. You can't pay a deposit it just does it in equal sums with first month having the setup fee attached.

Decided against it and just bit the bullet paid in full.

Yeah, I thought about the plan and decided it was pretty ... crap.