By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Seen quite a few comments like this,think the club should be wary with over selling STs to just anyone.

My 5 year old has been a member since Jan 17, not been to a game yet and has been offered one for the second time today

I do know a guy who got a ticket in the South stand , he was well happy , then 6 weeks later his boy , 9, was offered one . When he phoned the club and 3xplained the situation , he was ALLOWED to transfer his south and get two in the North stand , great sacrifice there

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Just logged into my account....they have added 25 points but total is still only 74...doesnt make sense

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Did you have 49 points at the of last season?

No 74...not sure what they have done but it was for last year !!

So just paid £42 for me ticket at Wembley...I have £23.15 in credit still

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
As of last night , I know a guy who has/had two tickets for a year in South stand 950 each as it WONT include the LFC game , but I doubt he’ll sell as singles

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
What's the craic if i don't do the fulham game? Do i get the money back?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
What's the craic if i don't do the fulham game? Do i get the money back?
Yup you get 1/19th of your ST , so in my case 995/19 is about 52.37 , and if I decide to go to Fulham , I can buy my old seat in 140 for 40 , so result .
I’d have definitely gone if we’d won the World Cup, but not sure if SWMBO will be organising the holsat that time , it doesn’t bother me massively, but if it was the first at the NWL , No chance I’m missing thst game

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Yup you get 1/19th of your ST , so in my case 995/19 is about 52.37 , and if I decide to go to Fulham , I can buy my old seat in 140 for 40 , so result .
I’d have definitely gone if we’d won the World Cup, but not sure if SWMBO will be organising the holsat that time , it doesn’t bother me massively, but if it was the first at the NWL , No chance I’m missing thst game
Yeah, I'm not doing Wembley anytime soon.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/august/stadium-ticketing-and-wembley-update/

Stadium, Ticketing and Wembley update
14 August 2018|Tottenham Hotspur

Further to last night’s announcement: Yesterday the Club received a report from Mace which highlighted the extent of the issues with critical safety systems. As a result, a decision was taken at a Board meeting to defer the opening of the stadium and to move two further games to Wembley.
Delays are common, certainly for builds of this size and complexity, however we are hugely frustrated that this has occurred with these systems at such a late stage. Whilst we would have been able to mitigate other areas, we simply cannot compromise safety.
This decision was unavoidable.
We should also like to clarify the correct context of the news that broke yesterday regarding arrangements with Wembley. The option was in fact exercised at the end of last year – and not in response to this issue – as a sensible back-up given the nature of construction and the possibility of exactly such an issue arising.
Last night’s announcement was brought forward from today in order to advise fans as soon as possible given the confusion caused and the news of the Board meeting becoming public. As such we were unable to release details of refunds and ticketing at the same time as planned – please now find them below.
We should like to apologise to supporters for this delay. We are acutely aware of the disappointment this may cause supporters and shall now look to ensure that we minimise any inconvenience.
Our Construction team is working hard to overcome these issues and we shall keep you all updated. Thank you for your support at this challenging time.
Refunds and Ticketing
Wembley Ticketing - Existing and New Season Ticket Holders for 2018/19 Season
As two further matches of the new season will be played at Wembley - on Saturday 15 September against Liverpool, kick-off 12.30pm, and on Saturday 6 October against Cardiff City, kick-off 3pm - all those who have purchased season tickets at the new stadium will be credited 1/19th of the price you have paid for your 2018/19 season ticket for each fixture concerned.
Full refund amounts for both Liverpool and Cardiff City will be placed into your eticket account automatically in the coming days. To improve on the process used for the Fulham fixture, these funds can either be drawn out from your eticket account by way of a monthly BACS payment or the funds can be held in credit in your account to be used as part payment for next season's Season Ticket.
We shall shortly release on-sale dates and details regarding tickets for the matches at Wembley. Please note, Stadium Access Cards for the 2017/18 season will NOT work for these fixtures.
Wembley Pass Holders from 2017/18
Supporters who held a Wembley Pass for the 2017/18 season are advised that these tickets were only valid for the 2017/18 season and are no longer valid. These supporters will need to purchase individual match tickets during the One Hotspur members’ sale phase for each fixture.
Premium members
All Executive Members contracted to the new stadium will automatically receive a credit note equal to 1/28th of your 2018/19 seasonal fee for each of the Premier League matches to be played at Wembley - on Saturday 15 September against Liverpool, kick-off 12.30pm, and on Saturday 6 October against Cardiff City, kick-off 3pm - 28 being the average number of games in all competitions over the past five seasons. This amount will be deducted from your 2019/20 seasonal fee and a credit note to that effect will be placed into your Premium account and can be used for the matches at Wembley or for future payments.
Executive Members - You are not required to take any action at this stage as our Account Management Team will be in direct contact with you in the coming days with further information and to answer any additional questions you may have around this process. If you do, however, wish to get in touch in the meantime, the team are available via email at premium.sales@tottenhamhotspur.com or by telephone on 0208 365 5010.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm making £63.00 a game at the moment, to miss Fulham, Liverpool and Cardiff at home....that's got to hurt eh Danny Boy? that hurts doesn't it?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So last year,in 140 my ST was 775 , my new one in 210 is 945 , so theroretically I should be able to LFC game at less than WHL , let’s assume they don’t sell it as a 1 off game , as a Cat A game and charge me 70 as last years.....what a total Feck up .
They,should have done it 945/3 as there are 3 A!, 3B and 3C , average,cost , is 52.50 for cat B games , and add £10 for Cat A and Minus £10 for C Games

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So last year,in 140 my ST was 775 , my new one in 210 is 945 , so theroretically I should be able to LFC game at less than WHL , let’s assume they don’t sell it as a 1 off game , as a Cat A game and charge me 70 as last years.....what a total Feck up .
They,should have done it 945/3 as there are 3 A!, 3B and 3C , average,cost , is 52.50 for cat B games , and add £10 for Cat A and Minus £10 for C Games
I dont think there is pricing and which category games are yet for NWHL or wembley now,they are squeezing every pound out of anyone they can,a grand for a season ticket and then a fucking booking fee??why not make it £1005 and no booking fee would feel better.I have already decided NWHL is a cashless stadium for me,cos I wont spend any cash inside regardless,i will eat/drink on the high st and levy and his rotisserie chickens even if they are splendid with nice herby cripsy skin and only 50p each can fuck off the money grabbing bastards.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I dont think there is pricing and which category games are yet for NWHL or wembley now,they are squeezing every pound out of anyone they can,a grand for a season ticket and then a fucking booking fee??why not make it £1005 and no booking fee would feel better.I have already decided NWHL is a cashless stadium for me,cos I wont spend any cash inside regardless,i will eat/drink on the high st and levy and his rotisserie chickens even if they are splendid with nice herby cripsy skin and only 50p each can fuck off the money grabbing bastards.

Can't beat drinking out of a used plastic cup in the brickies! Clean glasses, who needs em!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Can't beat drinking out of a used plastic cup in the brickies! Clean glasses, who needs em!!
yes indeed,and I am feeling less inclined to give ENIC money on top of match tickets,its not going to the team so jug&plastic glass it is!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am by no means an anti ENIC or Levy,there is a long list of good things accomplished,but a list of misguided,poor decisions is gathering pace rapidly such as burying this news announcement late on a friday evening!! Click on the tweet if you want to see the general reaction in replies.Seems to be refunded you £60 and cat A game at wembley charging you £70. Poor PR again from spurs,where every penny counts.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cant wait for the NLD in march,all the usual suspects and all that.....

Dk3OxJdX0AAutU2.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Cant wait for the NLD in march,all the usual suspects and all that.....

Dk3OxJdX0AAutU2.jpg
We shouldn't mock people who have their arses on the front, it must be a terrible affliction. That is one of the most disturbing pictures I have ever seen.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We shouldn't mock people who have their arses on the front, it must be a terrible affliction. That is one of the most disturbing pictures I have ever seen.
Assburgers syndrome is nothing to mock mate.

I`ve often wondered why someone would be called sidebottom??where did that come from??

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
I'm making £63.00 a game at the moment, to miss Fulham, Liverpool and Cardiff at home....that's got to hurt eh Danny Boy? that hurts doesn't it?
I get my Wembley tickets for half price now too. Gotta hurt even more.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Just took my refund at £50 a game. Guess it makes it the same price as last years season ticket now, lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/august/stadium-update-for-cup-games/

Stadium update

for cup games
20 August 2018|Tottenham Hotspur

We have agreed with UEFA that the first home matchday of this season’s Champions League group stage, scheduled on either matchday one (week commencing 17 September) or matchday two (week commencing 1 October),will be staged at Wembley Stadium.
Both matchdays are due to take place between our two Premier League home fixtures against Liverpool (Saturday 15 September) and Cardiff City (Saturday 6 October),which we confirmed last week had been switched to Wembley.
As a further update, should we be drawn at home in Round Three of the Carabao Cup (week commencing 24 September),then we can apply for special dispensation from the EFL board to reverse the fixture or play at a neutral venue as both our new stadium and Wembley are unavailable during this week.
Gold Season Ticket holders registered for the Automatic cup ticketing scheme are advised that this only operates for cup ties played at the new stadium. Therefore, the scheme will not operate for either of the above fixtures and tickets can be purchased individually.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
All CL matches Cat A and no packages this year.

audere pretium