By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Think safe standing has to go with an allocated seat - it won't change the capacity. The price increase is so trivial it's just infuriating and mean. They would have been better off keeping prices static - recognising that it's been a bit of an average season to date and increasing next season by say £20.00 a ticket. price fixed for 2 years.
For starters the safe standing will make no difference,it has to be one for one.It is possible to squeeze more seats in using this system but would need years to prove it is safe and then reapplying for the extra capacity.Its a way down the road,lets just celebrate if we get standing sections back.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
If anyone wants a ST I know of a few becoming available for at least one season or until Jose goes

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We're going to win the league next year.............just as soon as we have no injuries, get £400m to spend and Maureen has a chance to 'work with the team'..........then we're going to win the league.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

ES2TX8BXYAAyEnD

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I expect to jump up the queue significantly next season.

How the hell can Levy justify us having the most expensive season tickets in the Premier League? Yes, it;s a nice, shiny stadium but a comfy chair doesn't compensate for the utter garbage being produced on the pitch.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I expect to jump up the queue significantly next season.

How the hell can Levy justify us having the most expensive season tickets in the Premier League? Yes, it;s a nice, shiny stadium but a comfy chair doesn't compensate for the utter garbage being produced on the pitch.

Comfy chair?? They're shite plastic seats like any other stadium. Wouldn't surprise me if Levy reground the old WHL seats to save a few quid on the new ones (I'm an injection moulder and this is feasible) lol).

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'd noticed this the other day. Daniel Levy at his finest. Make a few bucks off the interest for a few months. It's unbelievable.
Pretty sneaky even by Levy standards,every other month its been the 20th and last chance this year brings it forward a week,probably will catch a few out.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
What's folks thoughts on season tickets for the remainder of this season. I'm sure there is a loop hole 10.3.4A.8 in the T&C's that means we get fuck all.

Condensed season end - I'll not be anywhere near a stadium this year no matter who says it's safe, but how can they expect anyone to go twice a week.

Behind closed doors - Refund?

Season stopped - Refund?

The way this Club has conducted itself over all this is shocking. I'd like to get my money and run!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What's folks thoughts on season tickets for the remainder of this season. I'm sure there is a loop hole 10.3.4A.8 in the T&C's that means we get fuck all.

Condensed season end - I'll not be anywhere near a stadium this year no matter who says it's safe, but how can they expect anyone to go twice a week.

Behind closed doors - Refund?

Season stopped - Refund?

The way this Club has conducted itself over all this is shocking. I'd like to get my money and run!!
No idea, but I'm still not missing football after the general shit show of the season to date. It became a trial rather than enjoyment, the only highlight being a few beers with others before the game.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
No idea, but I'm still not missing football after the general shit show of the season to date. It became a trial rather than enjoyment, the only highlight being a few beers with others before the game.

Nah me either. I miss the drinks with mates down the pub on saturdays. I'm beginning to realise I like that more than football lol. Haven't been over to the Lane at all really as u well know this season.

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
Whether or not the PL is going to go ahead is likely to be finalised in the next week or so, I would imagine in around 2 weeks or so we'll start to hear about refunds/credits.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Whether or not the PL is going to go ahead is likely to be finalised in the next week or so, I would imagine in around 2 weeks or so we'll start to hear about refunds/credits.
I don’t think it it’ll be refunds , it’ll be credit towards next seasons tickets , which I would guess , a Good 10,000 wont be able to afford or due to the football on show , can’t or wont be renewing

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
I don’t think it it’ll be refunds , it’ll be credit towards next seasons tickets , which I would guess , a Good 10,000 wont be able to afford or due to the football on show , can’t or wont be renewing
I think you're right about the credits, do you think the club may reduce the cost of next season's STs? Yes I know it's Levy however, if the non renewals is going to be around 10k he's going to need to do something to stop that.

I'm sure some PL teams will have to do it.

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
No doubt you're right however, IF we do have 10K not renewing for whatever reason he's going to have to do something to entice people.

My ST went up to £1010 which I can afford, there will be many who can't though. Millions are currently on 80% salary, including me, and it would be great if Spurs could be in the news for a good reason such as dropping STs by 10%.

Yes I know I'm being daft, it's good business though and great PR, IMO.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

I'd say you're right about credits. Spurs will do anything to try and keep who they've got.

I'm out.. I'll buy as many shirts as required and return them or whatever it takes.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Everton, Man City, Norwich and Brighton are the first teams to reimburse Season tickets.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Leicester as well. Seems they were actually the first, sorting this all out over a month ago.

West ham are touted to be doing club credits.

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Must mean they are confident those on the waiting list will stump up... I'm willing to be lots wont.

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
Must mean they are confident those on the waiting list will stump up... I'm willing to be lots wont.
Lots of people saying on various social media platforms for months that they wouldn't renew. Now though I suggest they think very differently.

All bravado and bullshit.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Lots of people saying on various social media platforms for months that they wouldn't renew. Now though I suggest they think very differently.

All bravado and bullshit.

What makes you say that?

- Most expensive season ticket in the league
- A new manager that divides opinion like no other human
- New manager that plays some of the least desirable football on earth
- A team that unfortunately seems to be in decline
- An epidemic which will prevent an overhaul to rectify point above
- New ST holders who took on a ticket to get the benefit of easy access to the new stadium not needing another seasons worth
- No Europe a possibility next season

I'd say plenty of people won't renew.

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
What makes you say that?

- Most expensive season ticket in the league
- A new manager that divides opinion like no other human
- New manager that plays some of the least desirable football on earth
- A team that unfortunately seems to be in decline
- An epidemic which will prevent an overhaul to rectify point above
- New ST holders who took on a ticket to get the benefit of easy access to the new stadium not needing another seasons worth
- No Europe a possibility next season

I'd say plenty of people won't renew.
- about £200(ish) to off next season's ticket
- new manager who divides opinion, yet always brings glory
- you've got me here...
- a team that can be rebuilt
- nobody knows how the pandemic will affect the future
- usual 'churn', no more than normal I imagine
- Why would that affect whether somebody buys a ST?