By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
- about £200(ish) to off next season's ticket
- new manager who divides opinion, yet always brings glory
- you've got me here...
- a team that can be rebuilt
- nobody knows how the pandemic will affect the future
- usual 'churn', no more than normal I imagine
- Why would that affect whether somebody buys a ST?

Fair enough.

Last point some people see the ST as a method of getting easier tickets to the champions League games.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
That's the refund form sent back to Spurs. Gotta jump through a few hoops with different deadlines for email forms etc and no refund until July.

The deadline to submit the form will be 5pm, Thursday 4 June 2020. Any submissions made after this date cannot be processed.

We shall contact you by Friday 12 June to confirm that your refund will be available for withdrawal and to re-confirm the Account Cashback window dates.

The Account Cashback window will open from 10am, Monday 15 June and close at 5pm, Friday 26 June 2020.

All requested funds will reach your nominated bank account by Thursday 9 July 2020.

Last edited:
Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So they want to do photo ID so you can’t sell your STs onto mates , but Only back to them , sotheycan charge you 2.50 per ticket and charge the buyer £5 and clIm it’s for security , well that’s it for me. I either fake an illness “ mourinioitus” and take a year sabbatical , or just “LET IT GO “ cause quite honestly I haven’t missed it and being Excluded , I can’t afford it

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Wow, that's generous! If you are unable to renew due too Covid medical reasons, just pay yer 200 quid and you can renew next season. If you can renew, then stump up the cash and if the matches are restricted when Covid phase 2 two strikes (ha fucking ha, phase one is still going strong) you will be entered into the ballot for a seat. Pay your 20% now and the balance will be due when we tell you it is.

Is anyone seriously going to renew their season ticket? Surely it would be better to just sell tickets per game to members when they know if they will be allowed to actually have any spectators in? All that bollocks about distancing and state of the art mobile bollocks ain't not going to work - maybe eventually it will, but I reckon you'll need to get to the ground a week before kick off when they roll the fucker out. Is Levy going to buy all the oldies who don't have and don't want a smartphone a new iPhone?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wow, that's generous! If you are unable to renew due too Covid medical reasons, just pay yer 200 quid and you can renew next season. If you can renew, then stump up the cash and if the matches are restricted when Covid phase 2 two strikes (ha fucking ha, phase one is still going strong) you will be entered into the ballot for a seat. Pay your 20% now and the balance will be due when we tell you it is.

Is anyone seriously going to renew their season ticket? Surely it would be better to just sell tickets per game to members when they know if they will be allowed to actually have any spectators in? All that bollocks about distancing and state of the art mobile bollocks ain't not going to work - maybe eventually it will, but I reckon you'll need to get to the ground a week before kick off when they roll the fucker out. Is Levy going to buy all the oldies who don't have and don't want a smartphone a new iPhone?
Lol they owe STHs 5 of 19 matches in refunds,26% so use that for your non refundable deposit and the 6% ???

Season Ticket Holders will be invited to renew from Monday 13 July by making an initial payment of 20 per cent of their full 2020/21 Season Ticket price before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 August. As well as securing your seat for the 2020/21 season, this payment, which is non-refundable, also includes the full benefits of a One Hotspur+ Membership.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lol they owe STHs 5 of 19 matches in refunds,26% so use that for your non refundable deposit and the 6% ???

Season Ticket Holders will be invited to renew from Monday 13 July by making an initial payment of 20 per cent of their full 2020/21 Season Ticket price before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 August. As well as securing your seat for the 2020/21 season, this payment, which is non-refundable, also includes the full benefits of a One Hotspur+ Membership.
They are rascals (cunts) aren't they?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"your confirmation email will contain a link to download a pass directly onto your compatible mobile device." I wonder what this 'compatible' mobile device will be? I expect Levy will think anyone who doesn't have the latest solid gold iPhone is a pikey who doesn't deserve to sit in his beautiful American football and Lady Ga Ga fighting Mike Tyson on ice palace of entertainment.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

Oddly enough, I am as I support Spurs and want to go to games

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
"your confirmation email will contain a link to download a pass directly onto your compatible mobile device." I wonder what this 'compatible' mobile device will be? I expect Levy will think anyone who doesn't have the latest solid gold iPhone is a pikey who doesn't deserve to sit in his beautiful American football and Lady Ga Ga fighting Mike Tyson on ice palace of entertainment.
I choose to not have a device that would feed my online addiction,in fact quite often i leave my brick at home and often dont even look at it when it makes a noise saying someone is trying to contact me.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oddly enough, I am as I support Spurs and want to go to games
Oooooh, was that the sound of a swishing handbag. Of course you support Spurs, we all do . But for fuck's sake mate, Levy is taking the piss. I jacked my membership in a couple of years before I left the country because I was sick of funding that bastard and his uncle Joe. I hope you are not disappointed when the games you want to go to are restricted to fuck all supporters because Coivd 19 has not gone, it is nowhere near gone.

My point is that selling tickets to games they know will actually be happening and the feds will actually allow supporters to attend is a much more pleasant way of doing business. If you want to stump up a grand in the hopes that you might be allowed to attend some games then goo luck to you. Personally, I think Levy and his coven of money men are destroying the club I have supported for over 50 years and every season ticket renewal is an act of treachery, treason and .... OK, I am going way over the top now, but he's a cunt and the only way to stop him is to take his lifeblood way and that is money.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Oooooh, was that the sound of a swishing handbag. Of course you support Spurs, we all do . But for fuck's sake mate, Levy is taking the piss. I jacked my membership in a couple of years before I left the country because I was sick of funding that bastard and his uncle Joe. I hope you are not disappointed when the games you want to go to are restricted to fuck all supporters because Coivd 19 has not gone, it is nowhere near gone.

My point is that selling tickets to games they know will actually be happening and the feds will actually allow supporters to attend is a much more pleasant way of doing business. If you want to stump up a grand in the hopes that you might be allowed to attend some games then goo luck to you. Personally, I think Levy and his coven of money men are destroying the club I have supported for over 50 years and every season ticket renewal is an act of treachery, treason and .... OK, I am going way over the top now, but he's a cunt and the only way to stop him is to take his lifeblood way and that is money.

Understand the point, I waited over 30 years to get season ticket, not going to give it up cos levy gets the money

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This is the sort of shit a well run club does.Well done Wolves,Levy take note!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am very suprised its not being limited by postcode to reduce travel.

The Club can confirm we shall be welcoming 2,000 fans back to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for our Premier League clash with Arsenal on Sunday 6 December
• Season Ticket Holders and Executive Members now have the opportunity to access match tickets via ballots
• All match tickets will be digital and activated upon completion of a Health Questionnaire
• Supporters will be asked to agree to our new Code of Conduct for reduced capacity matches

We are pleased to confirm we shall be opening our doors to 2,000 fans at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the first time since March for our Premier League clash with Arsenal on Sunday 6 December.

This follows the Government’s confirmation that London has been placed in Tier 2 of the new localised COVID-19 restriction measures.

Although we wish we were able to welcome more than 2,000 fans to attend such a huge north London derby match, this nonetheless represents a huge step in the right direction and an historic moment for the Club.

We are delighted that we can start to welcome back our Season Ticket Holders who have shown great loyalty in paying a deposit for their Season Ticket, and our Executive Members who have paid in advance for multi-year packages. This loyalty and commitment has been immense and greatly appreciated.

We shall be applying a proportionate allocation of tickets between Season Ticket Holders (including those on our Access scheme),Premium and other stakeholders, such as partners and affiliates.

Eligible Season Ticket Holders and all Executive Members will receive an email with further details on how ballots for the Arsenal match will operate in due course.

All Season Ticket Holders have recently been asked to complete a process of ID validation before returning to the stadium.

Any Season Ticket Holders who have not yet completed this process can do so via eTicketing.

As a reminder, supporters who have successfully deferred their Season Ticket to 2021/22 due to COVID-19 related medical reasons will not be eligible to apply.

By virtue of tickets being allocated via a ballot, and as is the case with all ballots, credits cannot be used for the purchase of General Admission Arsenal match tickets. Pricing is in line with the average price of a seat in the South Stand, which is where all General Admission fans will be located:

• Adults - £65
• Young Adults - £49
• Over 65 / U18 - £32.50

A booking fee of £1.75 will apply to all general admission tickets

Please note, to ensure our ticket allocation process is as fair as possible, any supporter who is successful in obtaining a ticket for the Arsenal match will not be entered into ballots for subsequent reduced capacity home matches, until such time as all Season Ticket Holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so. Details on further ballots will be communicated in due course.

Given the restrictions on numbers permitted to attend, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate applications from One Hotspur Members or Official Supporters’ Clubs for this match. We shall review this as capacities increase.

The attendance of away supporters is not permitted within the initial return of fans and will continue to be reviewed with Clubs by the Premier League.

Health Questionnaire and Code of Conduct

From 72 hours before kick-off, all match attendees will be emailed a link to complete a Health Questionnaire. The questionnaire is based on a set of Premier League-approved criteria for stadium entry. The purpose of the questionnaire is to confirm that anyone attending the match is not currently displaying COVID-19 symptoms and to gain agreement from attendees that, if they or any other member of their party do develop COVID-19 symptoms in the interim, that they will not attend. It will also ask fans to confirm that they are not travelling from an area that would restrict their ability to attend. By completing the questionnaire as accurately as possible to your knowledge, you will be helping keep yourself and your fellow supporters safe.

Only once the questionnaire is complete will your digital ticket be activated for the match.

The Club has created a Supporter Code of Conduct which we shall ask supporters to agree to before applying to attend the match.

This Code includes a commitment not only to respect the social distancing needs of others, but also to avoid any actions that may risk the health of fellow supporters and Club staff.

Ticket Delivery and Digital Ticketing

We are utilising our stadium’s technological capabilities to introduce a fully contactless digital ticketing operation.

In addition to making the matchday entry process as smooth as possible, the new system has been designed to help protect supporters’ health, safety and security by allowing us to:
• Reduce physical contact during the stadium entry process
• Understand who is inside the stadium on matchdays

Full details will be sent to those who are successful in the ballot.

Health and Safety

In addition to the digital ticketing process, the Club has implemented a range of new measures at its stadium to ensure the safety of fans when they return to matches.

Measures include:
• Timed entry of fans to avoid congestion at the turnstiles and outside the stadium
• Clear signage and walking routes within the concourses to enable social distancing
• Enhanced cleaning measures – including infection control fogging, electrostatic spraying and disinfecting – taking place pre, during and post event
• Hand sanitiser stations installed throughout the concourses, as well as in all washrooms
• A click and collect matchday food and drink service via the Spurs Official app, reducing the need for queues at our concessions
• COVID-compliant distancing between all tables and seating within our Premium areas, with buffet and self-service food stations removed

Further information on the new matchday experience will be communicated in due course.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
No Arse (away) fans allowed

So, do you think London & Liverpool clubs now have a bit of an advantage by having even just a few of their fans at home games while others cannot?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No Arse (away) fans allowed

So, do you think London & Liverpool clubs now have a bit of an advantage by having even just a few of their fans at home games while others cannot?
Gary Nevile said as such,someone pointed out if it was fair united had 75k fans in their stadium.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Gary Nevile said as such,someone pointed out if it was fair united had 75k fans in their stadium.
In general, are you meaning that ManU has a huge advantage over other clubs with their superior capacity? IE 75K as opposed to clubs only having 20K-35K. If so, that's a valid point.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Then again, it all depends on the type of fan a club has attending games. We've almost doubled our capacity but we now have a shrimp sandwich contingent that doesn't make as much noise.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
In general, are you meaning that ManU has a huge advantage over other clubs with their superior capacity? IE 75K as opposed to clubs only having 20K-35K. If so, that's a valid point.
That is the premise of the guys response.As daft as saying 2,000 in a 60,000 stadium will be an advantage,as 75k vs 40k in goodison may well not be.
Think it was just daft of neville to comment tbh,fans being locked out with their position,may well have kept Ole in a job so far is another side to it.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Marine game , as no away fans will be allowed have said ,that when away fans are allowed back , they’ve invited Spurs fans to take their ST and get free entry . They’ve apparantly sold loads of programmes to Spurs fans ,and have done a commemorative t shirt , in both white and blue ......if any one wants the details I’ll get them

bulldogsjc

bulldogsjc

Player in Training.
Son%20Heung-Min03-254x348.jpg
2021 Son Third Click

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I have a mate who is 57000+ on the wait list. He was offered a season ticket yesterday......are you reading the signs Levy? We want proper investment in the players now and something to believe in other than a property portfolio legacy and Anthony Joshua fights

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I have a mate who is 57000+ on the wait list. He was offered a season ticket yesterday......are you reading the signs Levy? We want proper investment in the players now and something to believe in other than a property portfolio legacy and Anthony Joshua fights
Wow.... his arse must be nipping at that...!!!

I wonder where I would be on that waiting list if I was to apply right now... you reckon it'd be up near the 70K mark like it was supposed to be prior to us being utterly shit...!

@Don Diaz .... did your pal jog it on...?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

I wonder where I would be on that waiting list if I was to apply right now... you reckon it'd be up near the 70K mark like it was supposed to be prior to us being utterly shit...!

I'd reckon your about right there. The number 74k rings a bell when I first signed up.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

Yeah, he was One Hotspur last season.