By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Rentboys (H) Haribo cup 4th rnd sept 29th 2020 19.45

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
In the interest of balance just came across this,wouldnt be the first time I was well wrong.

he had no energy left to run to Hugo :rolleyes:

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
In the interest of balance just came across this,wouldnt be the first time I was well wrong.

After the game bruv he was buzzing with Serge and Mousa also... and Zouma.. and Giroud.... weird.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Played one game and in the qtr finals !!I am really hoping for newcastle next round,we fucking owe them.

Sneeky

Sneeky

VARNA SANKARA
EFL Carabao Cup 2020-21 Prize Money & Winners Share
StandingsPrize MoneyWinning ClubsClubs
Champions£100,00011
Runner-ups£50,00011
Semi Finalist£25,00022
Quarter Finalist£25,00044
Round 4£15,0001616
Round 3£10,0003232
Round 2£7,0005050
Round 1£5,0007070
Total Prize Money£1 million

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I would have liked us to celebrate a little less than like we'd won the Champions League, would have also rubbed salt in a bit, like 'it's only fucking Chelsea' btw who put a much stronger line up out.
I know what you mean, but it was nice to see some passion out of them.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
EFL Carabao Cup 2020-21 Prize Money & Winners Share
StandingsPrize MoneyWinning ClubsClubs
Champions£100,00011
Runner-ups£50,00011
Semi Finalist£25,00022
Quarter Finalist£25,00044
Round 4£15,0001616
Round 3£10,0003232
Round 2£7,0005050
Round 1£5,0007070
Total Prize Money£1 million

Tv money must be the big ticket item...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What seriously makes me wonder is,this just looks like he isnt part of the "group".

If I said he just ran past Werner before he scored it would sound like I was looking to dig him out,I am not,clearly defending, being positionally aware isnt his strong point ATM.It took dembele over a season to settle,so I can give tanguy time,my main worry is desire or his unhappiness,not sure,he doesnt come across as a fighter.

I suspect what has happened is that N'dombele is directly adjacent to the change rooms where he has clearly spotted the post match buffet table. If you look closely you will see that the position of his head verifies this and he was left with a decision to make.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I suspect what has happened is that N'dombele is directly adjacent to the change rooms where he has clearly spotted the post match buffet table. If you look closely you will see that the position of his head verifies this and he was left with a decision to make.
You know that smell of freshly baked sausage rolls....
200-2.gif
Is it on a wet Tuesday night in November?
Yeah Bale won't have it in him...