By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Saints, PL (H) Wed 21st April 18:00

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ha ha,

I'm going to watch this one again now!! i have zero idea what might happen, so I'm going 3-3 draw in a highly entertaining fixture that Thomas Teuchel and Pep Guardiola would laugh at for the poor organisation and terrible defending, but the breath of fresh air would be wonderful for the rest of us!

Lloris
Doherty, Toby, Rodon, Reguilon
Hojbjerg, N'Dombele
Son, Dele, Bale
Vinicius

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Hugo
Tang Toby Joe Reg
Pierre
Son TGuy Dele Gareth
Harry

Attack my hoards of darkness aHA-HA-HA - Etc

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Ha ha,

I'm going to watch this one again now!! i have zero idea what might happen, so I'm going 3-3 draw in a highly entertaining fixture that Thomas Teuchel and Pep Guardiola would laugh at for the poor organisation and terrible defending, but the breath of fresh air would be wonderful for the rest of us!

Lloris
Doherty, Toby, Rodon, Reguilon
Hojbjerg, N'Dombele
Son, Dele, Bale
Vinicius
Honestly, amid everything today, I just want to watch a good game of football.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be ironic if we start playing like a proper team, grab a top four place which will be useless because of the Super League bollocks?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I want our team to come out on the field - and then walk straight off again in protest against the board's betrayal.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I want our team to come out on the field - and then walk straight off again in protest against the board's betrayal.
I wonder what's going to happen? do the players (Kane excepted, England capt. etc.) care? will they throw the game? football in chaos, through the selfish actions of 6 clubs.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
No better, all go into their positions and sit cross legged!

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears, hold my nose, tell myself that ESL stands for extra sausage link, and then wish Ryan all the luck in the world, he deserves it.

3-1 Spurs, KWP with the Southampton goal.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Going to block out the the super league crap since it is beyond my control. Would love to see Bale up top with Son, Alli, and Lucas just behind in a 4-2-3-1. Only two in midfield and have a frgging go at them. Just don't bore us to tears.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I want to fuckin win with freely attacking football... do everything that "that cunt" didn't do. Win for Ryan and us who have suffered utter dog shit for a year and a half...!!!

Fuck the ESL and all that shit, the players should do their jobs to the best of their abilities and show why this cunt of a club doesn't deserve them...

Well be out of that shot by the weekend with clubs already dropping like flies under the auspices of expulsion from this years tournament... fucking shit cunt snakes...!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/april/spurs-v-southampton-team-news/

Matt Doherty
is back in training as Ryan Mason prepares the squad to face Southampton in the Premier League on Wednesday evening (6pm).

The full-back has missed our last three matches after picking up an ankle injury on international duty. However, fellow defender Ben Davies remains out after aggravating an injury at Villa on 21 March.

“Matt returned to the training group yesterday,” reported Interim Head Coach Ryan after training on Tuesday. “I’m not sure how long Ben has until he gets back. That's all we've got at the moment.”

Harry Kane, meanwhile, is working overtime to recover from the injury he sustained late in our 2-2 at Everton on Friday night.

Ryan added: “Harry didn’t train today and it’s a case of taking it day by day. We’re still not sure about the weekend yet, but what we do know is that Harry is working extremely hard to get over this injury.”

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I would like to see, more than anything else tonight, hundreds of ENIC & LEVY OUT banners outside the ground from now until they are gone.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
OK, Super League is dead, so let's see some proper old school Spurs football. COYS.
This. Genuinely excited for Ryan Mason--it still feels like he ought to be a 20-year old academy player, and here he is managing the team for a few months. For the first time in quite a while, I'm really looking forward to a game, and that's something in itself.

Lots of things to be angry about right now, but purely in terms of watching a bunch of boys in white shirts kicking a ball about, I'm excited.

Reactions: Yid
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
This. Genuinely excited for Ryan Mason--it still feels like he ought to be a 20-year old academy player, and here he is managing the team for a few months. For the first time in quite a while, I'm really looking forward to a game, and that's something in itself.

Lots of things to be angry about right now, but purely in terms of watching a bunch of boys in white shirts kicking a ball about, I'm excited.
I have no idea about his coaching philosophy but even if we see some basic defensive structuring & he lets them go freely forward without fear of making a mistake, I'll be satisfied because we have plenty of amo. Soton may be the perfect opponent for us at this time. Really curious to see what happens.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Full fucking tilt, even if we Spursy the fuck out of it at 4-0 up to snatch a point at 5 all.... I don't fucking care

That useless cunt is gone and we have chance if getting our Spurs back...

FUCK LEVY - FUCK ENIC​

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Saints.jpg

• 1 Lloris
  • 24 Aurier
  • 4 Alderweireld
  • 15 Dier
  • 3 Reguilón
  • 18 Lo Celso
  • 5 Højbjerg
  • 28 Ndombele
  • 27 Lucas Moura
  • 7 Son Heung-Min
  • 9 Bale

Substitutes​

• 6 D Sánchez
  • 8 Winks
  • 11 Lamela
  • 12 Hart
  • 17 Sissoko
  • 20 Alli
  • 23 Bergwijn
  • 25 Tanganga
  • 45 Alves Morais (Sid!)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

It's a nice feeling eh? Actually looking forward to watching Spurs play - I almost remember what that used to be like. While I want to congratulate the fans demonstrating outside the Lane calling for ENIC and Levy to go, I think it's a bit daft because apparently there's this bug going around, maybe they haven't heard about it?

5-0 - Bale x3 , Sonny and Sid while Bale has a rest.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Superb header but we can't defend for shit...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Son strolling about, Bale as per normal strolling about, Ndom has stopped running and is so deep he hasn't affected the play at all, entire front line isolated and completely disjointed from the side, defenders chasing shadows...

Soton are embarrassing us right now.

If this was not the same tripe served up for neigh on a year I'd say the players were protesting...

They're just not a good football team anymore. That's fucking awfully hard to take...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Last 2 mins have been our best yet we're shooting with our clown shoes on

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Mason out - too soon? I think we need to give them time for the Mourinho toxin to work its way out.