By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Scum at home March 2nd-god knows

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Neil , if you use Lydia’s ,Glens and Skiathos card and get three tickets together on membership , I know 140 and 128 will be too far away for IRE to be able to abuse the Gooners so it might be worth getting tickets next too or above the Cunts , in Club Wembley .
I think you have Lydia’s membership details already , I’ll text you it and Colin’s
Way too complicated for my small brain.....!!I'll get tickets on mine and Glen, you sort your daughter, you, Callum and Colin if Ire's not using it?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Sky have announced their live games this isn’t on it 100% 12.30 sat the absolute cunts

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
There’s a serious crew of us coming over including my old man so if there’s a spare going for him as well I’ll snap it p

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Be similar for me on't train too. Be a good piss up though!
Especially if you start on the Stella at your usual time ahead of Arsenal.....!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not sure I'm man enough to start that early anymore but there's only one way to find out.
Ha ha that’s growing up for you!! See you there! Think the Folly has closed. Might have to close ranks with the Irish :oops:

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Might have struck lucky here. I've to go to the Wembley Hilton on the Wed + Thurs of that week for work. Prob just stay an extra day/night and that'll be me set for the game with free flights and just needing to pay one hotel night. Fingers crossed.

If the Chelsea game had of been at home I'd of been laughing.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Might have struck lucky here. I've to go to the Wembley Hilton on the Wed + Thurs of that week for work. Prob just stay an extra day/night and that'll be me set for the game with free flights and just needing to pay one hotel night. Fingers crossed.

If the Chelsea game had of been at home I'd of been laughing.
I'd have kept quiet about your lucky break...... There might be several 'friends' wanting to join you now....!!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'd have kept quiet about your lucky break...... There might be several 'friends' wanting to join you now....!!!
If friends is code for hookers then happy days haha

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Be nice if the club announced where it will be played.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
There’s a serious crew of us coming over including my old man so if there’s a spare going for him as well I’ll snap it p
Mate I’m pretty certain I’ve got you 1 ticket, working on a second. Do you still need them?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mate I’m pretty certain I’ve got you 1 ticket, working on a second. Do you still need them?
dont forget mine is available if needed.Game isnt capped so possible 90k attendance.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
dont forget mine is available if needed.Game isnt capped so possible 90k attendance.
Yeah thanks but it will be a case of getting tickets together for him and his Dad and I’ll get a solo nearby

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah thanks but it will be a case of getting tickets together for him and his Dad and I’ll get a solo nearby
I`m always happy to help,but if i am the lead booker,they will send the fucking tickets to greece,and then I have to get them to......or worse if they needed ID to pick up at wembley.As they on submarine films say "you have the con"...

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Thfcire i can get one and probably 2 together for the Scum if you still need. I’m guessing lower tier, any preference, price limit? Bound to be full price Cat A which probably means about £75?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
@Thfcire i can get one and probably 2 together for the Scum if you still need. I’m guessing lower tier, any preference, price limit? Bound to be full price Cat A which probably means about £75?
behind the goals next to the scum fans cost about a bullseye ;)

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I’ll take the two mate whatever you can get cheers