By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Scum at home March 2nd-god knows

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm waiting until tomorrow so I can get some together. Where are you mate?
Block 120 for me mate. Not too far from the away fans, but not close enough to get in any trouble.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Block 120 for me mate. Not too far from the away fans, but not close enough to get in any trouble.
mate cos they didnt put STHs next to away fans at wembley&NWHL (cos of moving them for cups etc) it was a bit of a nonce area right next to them last year,not like when it was park lane and people baying for blood through the stewards,lots of tourists,was a bit disappointed how little hardcore fans were with us next to the scum,and also how very quiet and gentile the away fans were.More chance of getting hit by pick n mix falling from someones bag.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
mate cos they didnt put STHs next to away fans at wembley&NWHL (cos of moving them for cups etc) it was a bit of a nonce area right next to them last year,not like when it was park lane and people baying for blood through the stewards,lots of tourists,was a bit disappointed how little hardcore fans were with us next to the scum,and also how very quiet and gentile the away fans were.More chance of getting hit by pick n mix falling from someones bag.
It's my old seat from last season and have found it very touristy in the past. Had a moan a couple for taking selfies and videos of themselves during the Chelsea game last season. I'll have a belter no matter what though.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
It was a weird one wasn’t it ?? That close and it never felt like it would kick off

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It was a weird one wasn’t it ?? That close and it never felt like it would kick off
i wasnt there for the ruck obviously with my missus in tow,but it was so peaceful,i was hoping for more.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's my old seat from last season and have found it very touristy in the past. Had a moan a couple for taking selfies and videos of themselves during the Chelsea game last season. I'll have a belter no matter what though.
We've got block 128, see you for a beer before and/or after.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Bagged tickets today. Not long to wait - only 10 days away!

I really hope the league is in our hands by then.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I bought two in Club Wembley if anyone wants two , 75+1.75 booking fee , each if any one wants them ......all lower tiers were sold out , come Monday I should be able to get upto 6 guest tickets and that area will be cheaper , if anyone wants some
Yes Col I used your membership card and my daughters , so they’re yours if you want first dibs

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Judging by number of seats sold on the official site, should be a good crowd/noise for Arsenal.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Ahhhh we're all lower tier so can't get up there. Might have to save it for NWHL., or pub before/afterwards.
Shame. Early kick off innit so we won't be getting to London much before kick off.

NWHL it is then. Ought to nominate one of the early matches in the new gaff for a forum get together.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Right @Dorset is obviously busy with a San Miguel and some Paella, so this will be the unofficial Arsenal Matchday thread.

My knee is fucked so hobbling to the pub might be a No No, wouldn’t mind having a beer at the Stadium if anyone else is around though.

This is a proper ‘Must win’ game, just in case someone wondered what a must win game looked like!! See you bastards tomorrow COYS.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Right @Dorset is obviously busy with a San Miguel and some Paella, so this will be the unofficial Arsenal Matchday thread.

My knee is fucked so hobbling to the pub might be a No No, wouldn’t mind having a beer at the Stadium if anyone else is around though.

This is a proper ‘Must win’ game, just in case someone wondered what a must win game looked like!! See you bastards tomorrow COYS.
Yup Neil , going to check out Cs carbefore the game , so I can have a quiet drink with u after , and or before ,

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We have to do something different for this one. Three at the back? 4-3-3? Son, Lucas and Kane up front with Winks, Eriksen and Sissoko deeper? Kane to the bench and start Janssen? No idea but whatever it is, just win this freaking match so I can enjoy my weekend. This match will really determine whether or not Poch cares about my mental well being.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

No, I wasn't not never busy - I just lost track of the days, how did it get to be Friday? We have different days here, don't got no Fridays innit, it's viernes here not Friday - and we don't use capitals on days, and we put funny upside down question marks in front of questions.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

See you tomorrow mate

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Buzz is starting to build in Wembley. Feeling up for this now.
Let's smash 'em!

Oh and the twats wearing half and halfs can fuck off. Bad enough at any match but the NLD something else.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Horrible mistake from Sanchez amplified by Lloris who would have beaten Ramsey to the ball.

Then an inhuman save from that cunt at the other end.

We need to play at a greater tempo. This recycled nonsense does little more than inflate the possession stat and allow Arsenal to get numbers behind the ball.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Horrible mistake from Sanchez amplified by Lloris who would have beaten Ramsey to the ball.

Then an inhuman save from that cunt at the other end.

We need to play at a greater tempo. This recycled nonsense does little more than inflate the possession stat and allow Arsenal to get numbers behind the ball.
insipid performance so far.