By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Scum at home March 2nd-god knows

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Block 120 for me mate. Not too far from the away fans, but not close enough to get in any trouble.
mate cos they didnt put STHs next to away fans at wembley&NWHL (cos of moving them for cups etc) it was a bit of a nonce area right next to them last year,not like when it was park lane and people baying for blood through the stewards,lots of tourists,was a bit disappointed how little hardcore fans were with us next to the scum,and also how very quiet and gentile the away fans were.More chance of getting hit by pick n mix falling from someones bag.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
mate cos they didnt put STHs next to away fans at wembley&NWHL (cos of moving them for cups etc) it was a bit of a nonce area right next to them last year,not like when it was park lane and people baying for blood through the stewards,lots of tourists,was a bit disappointed how little hardcore fans were with us next to the scum,and also how very quiet and gentile the away fans were.More chance of getting hit by pick n mix falling from someones bag.
It's my old seat from last season and have found it very touristy in the past. Had a moan a couple for taking selfies and videos of themselves during the Chelsea game last season. I'll have a belter no matter what though.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
It was a weird one wasn’t it ?? That close and it never felt like it would kick off

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's my old seat from last season and have found it very touristy in the past. Had a moan a couple for taking selfies and videos of themselves during the Chelsea game last season. I'll have a belter no matter what though.
We've got block 128, see you for a beer before and/or after.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I bought two in Club Wembley if anyone wants two , 75+1.75 booking fee , each if any one wants them ......all lower tiers were sold out , come Monday I should be able to get upto 6 guest tickets and that area will be cheaper , if anyone wants some
Yes Col I used your membership card and my daughters , so they’re yours if you want first dibs

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisvet