By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sheff United,PL (H) 2nd May 19:15 GMT

Watching the game ?

• Only the first half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the second half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The whole game, pissed

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No fucks given

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Ben Davies out with a baddie Ankle, Deli has new dreadlocks, Rodon allowed to play after his mum banned him from some cup game that happened.
Chief Mason due to hold Rock Paper Scissors competition for a chance to start,

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Like...

I'm pissed today so my mood with a hangover will be fierce...

Glad auto correct spelled fierce for me.... ha, did it twice...!!! Stupid cunt phone doing my pissed stuff for me...!!!

LevyOut...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Like...

I'm pissed today so my mood with a hangover will be fierce...

Glad auto correct spelled fierce for me.... ha, did it twice...!!! Stupid cunt phone doing my pissed stuff for me...!!!

LevyOut... [Mike drop]

Fixed that for you!

Reactions: Yid
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
They've taken 4 points on the road this season. Surely we'll win this. If we don't, I'll sulk for a really REALLY long time.....so there!

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
The way I see it, we're at least allowed to enjoy wins again.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lol, I'm good now... fresh air and a bit of sweatting sorted me out...!

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.

Teams​

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham​

1H Lloris (c)24S Aurier15E Dier4T Alderweireld3S Reguilón Rodriguez5P Højbjerg18G Lo Celso9G Bale20D Alli7H Son10HKane

Substitutes​

2M Doherty6D Sánchez8H Winks11E Lamela12J Hart17M Sissoko23S Bergwijn27Lucas Moura28T NDombele
Sheffield United

Sheff Utd​

1A Ramsdale2G Baldock12J Egan (c)6C Basham20J Bogle16O Norwood4J Fleck3E Stevens23B Osborn24R Brewster17DMcGoldrick

Substitutes​

7J Lundstram8S Berge11L Mousset13M Lowe14O Burke15P Jagielka18W Foderingham19J Robinson33K Gordon

Match Officials​

Referee:Andre MarrinerAssistants:Simon Long, Scott LedgerFourth official:Kevin FriendVAR:peter BankesAssistant VAR:James Mainwaring

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
28 mins of enjoyable football so far...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Would be second in the table if we could hold onto leads

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Loving the press... this is very nice to watch... glad I gave into my stubbornness...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Very strong first 15 then started to revert to type (back and sideways),not sure if something was said from the side when Thier goalie went down but we seemed to shake ourselves out of it and Dele has really come into the game.

Good to see some one touch footy, more please.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
He stamped on him, he looked and move his foot to his head

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Honestly the best thing I've seen in this game was the lads celebrating after Sons goal... they all enjoyed it, they were all celebrating and smiling...

Ain't seen that for neigh on a year.

Cunt.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
There you go Jose...Lesson 1 when you go in front against a poor side...
KEEP ATTACKING AND SCORE MORE GOALS!!! Take a bow Ryan and take a bow Mr Bale.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Serge was very good...
Bale was Bale again... every finish was Balesqé and brilliant...
Son was very busy great goal...
Big shout out to Toby who looked like found that yard he had lost...
Dele had a great first half...

Kane needs to get his head straight, he looks like he is well and truly done... his body language tells you everything you need to know about how he feels about playing in this side... such a shame.

Yes it's Sheffield Utd, and yes they should have been down to 10 men as he clocks GLC's head and carries on putting his foot down... I don't think the angle they showed was the one they should have reviewed. I'd expect that decision to be reviewed and a retrospective Red for that... it was a shit cunt, sly, filthy stamp on the head.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Like Levy will sell Kane, fans hate him enough and any new owners will want him here.

he is to blame as much as everyone else this season, so screw what everyone thinks we owe him.
Sheffield are poor, but at least we kept on attack attacking and well played Dele, career ruined by an egomaniac, will miss out on the Euros because of that cunt

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Gareth Bale, ain’t he the world class superstar who Cuntface sat on the pine most of the season?

What a cunt.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Um, so Bale isn't shit? Shame he sat on the bench and got lectured all season. Otherwise great effort by our boys and a fun game to boot. COYS!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ok chaps, remember who we were playing, it was Sheffield fucking United. If we had played like that against decent opposition we would have been mulched. Bale and Sonny were class, Reg was up for it - who else?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I am sure I heard somewhere that Bale’s famous wheels were gone.

Bollocks. 13 seconds from that corner and Bale had the ball in their net.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I always thought that if you actually played Bale rather than sat him on the bench that he'd do something. But yes, while it was a good performance, it was against Sheffield United who would make any local school team look good at the moment.

Leeds away will be a vastly different game.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I am sure I heard somewhere that Bale’s famous wheels were gone.

Bollocks. 13 seconds from that corner and Bale had the ball in their net.

would have gotten there in less than 10 last time around and then he would have been offside ;)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
In order to temper my own expectations I have been channeling Arostottle... "One swallow" and all that...!

Nice to see 4 goals and some Spurs swagger again though.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I haven’t read all the posts - I expect they are all joyous, tempered with a bit of it’s only Sheffield United and tbh they really weren’t very good were they.....

But let’s not piss on the firework, what an enjoyable game to watch eh?. Smiles on faces, some truly fantastic skill and goals, a very happy evening. I hope our new young intrepid manager carries on and the players carry on for him. Mr Bale loves a bit of space and some bad defenders to show off his full repertoire, Mr Aurier had his best game ever, Mr Dele had new hair and a lot of fun and Mr Son had no more tears and his happy smiley face back on.

I had mine on too - more of this please.