By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sheffield United (A) PL Thu 2nd July 2020 18:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Sheffield_v_Tottenham.jpg

We probably need to win all our remaining games to finish the season in 6th place, so maybe this is an important game, maybe not., at least I din't have to stay up way past my bedtime to watch this one.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It sort of feels like the season is over already and maybe it was after losing to Norwich in the cup.....anyway the Blades have done well, but their season is over as well so maybe they’ll let us win. It would be nice just to watch us play well and see the players look like they’re enjoying themselves. Who knows what team Maureen will pick? Or who he’s had a row with this week? We’ll win 2-1.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It sort of feels like the season is over already and maybe it was after losing to Norwich in the cup.....anyway the Blades have done well, but their season is over as well so maybe they’ll let us win. It would be nice just to watch us play well and see the players look like they’re enjoying themselves. Who knows what team Maureen will pick? Or who he’s had a row with this week? We’ll win 2-1.
Yep, I think it's about done and dusted. I can only see us finishing 7th or 8th, 6th would be a minor miracle. Let's just sit back and enjoy the beautiful game .... oh, it's fucking Mourinho innit?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
was hoping they would go 120' v woolwich to really take their legs out of it.

hoping we get after them early and go on from there. doubt we do. win or lose it'll be 2-1 I think. A draw at 2-2. 3 points are necessary for my sanity, so don't put me in the loony bin, Spurs.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sheffield United midfielder John Lundstram is a doubt because of the shoulder injury that forced him off against Arsenal on Sunday.

Defender Jack O'Connell is nearing a return after sitting out all four of their matches since the restart with a knee issue.

Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho is still without Japhet Tanganga, who has a back injury.

Fellow defender Juan Foyth also remains on the sidelines.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
NDumbele won't be playing even if he gets a game, Big Eric probably won't give a fuck after that slapping down from the rancid one. Tanganga and Foyth are out. Dele needs to show some of that flair he used to have. We still have plenty enough firepower to win this but are the players that arsed about giving everything for Mourinho and playing with his un-Spursy tactics?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Guess the one thing is this break seems to have been brutal on 2 teams. These lads and Leicester. Sheffield United have become a bit leaky at the back.

Got a free now TV pass off spurs so I'll give it a watch tonight.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That lineup has to win or we all just fuck off and do something else like .. flower arranging or cat drowning.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Dirty stinking cheating fucking VAR cunts. How the fuck can that goal be disallowed? Cunts, cunts, cunts.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I cant believe that decision How the fuck can that be right ? Lucas is clearly fouled, in falling he BARELY touches the ball while trying to protect himself...Fucking Bullshit!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Clear deliberate elbow in the face at Son there ..VAR....not interested. Beyond belief...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How the fuck isn that cunt Norwod not sent off by VAR - he was only looking at Sonny when he elbowed him in the face - checked by the faceless coward cunt in the VAR van and deemed OK? How fucking obvious does an assault need to be? Mourinho given a final warning for telling the officials what cunts they are? Fuck this bollocks, this is fucking crooked.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
2 things, firstly, how that goal was chalked off is ridiculous, secondly, if i see our front 4 all standing on the edge of the box with barely 3 metres separating all 4 of them i will throw my remote at the tv, well i won't but i'll be seriously pissed, Our movement up top is so bad at times, it's like they've never played with each other before, what exactly have they done in training over the last week?! Also our passing in the final third is utter gash.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Fucking disgraceful defending...pathetic....Pretty football with absolutely no end product whatsoever....Henderson hasn't had to do a thing....

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
What an embarrassing shit show of a performance. Get this manager out of our club or is it in fact the players have forgotten how to play football, i mean this was the shit that we served up under Poch in the latter days.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Guess the one thing is this break seems to have been brutal on 2 teams. These lads and Leicester. Sheffield United have become a bit leaky at the back.

Got a free now TV pass off spurs so I'll give it a watch tonight.

Forgot we were shit.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
cant wait to hear the excuses BS he is going to trot out.Fuck off out of my club you negative boring washed up chelsea wanker.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If this pony football continues we will be lucky to finish in the top 10. We need new owners, a new manager and a new team - apart from that everything is fine.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We sacked Pochettino for this cunt.

Fuck me.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I, uh, won't be banging the Aurier drum this week.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As a footnote,sheff utd defended and set up very well,we created bugger all from 70% of the ball,VAR shafted us,the ref bottled it,but they did a good job on us too.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Never mind we can watch it all again on amazon soon.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
VAR was shit, but it did not cost us the match, we managed to throw it away without any assistance from the officials, just help from the incapable hands of the cuntish one.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Didn't take a genius to see the team needed refreshed rather than the manager that took us to a consistent top 4 team.....

Unfortunately when it comes to personnel Levy is no genius.

Now we have a stagnant team and the biggest wanker in football at the helm.

My brother is genuinely concerned as I make no effort with Spurs now Mourinho is in and there aren't that many Spurs men he can watch with over here lol.