By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sheffield United (H) PL Sat 9th November 15:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SpursShefield.jpg

One side will win this or it will be a draw, who knows which Tottenham will turn up?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I do, the good Tottenham is coming to N17 this weekend. This other lot are a good team, well organised and best defence in the league, we will win 2-0. I’m going so they won’t disappoint me and my new friends in the Park Lane will they?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm really fucked off about Lamela. He's been one of our best players all this season - probably because it's about the second time in his career with us that he's been injury free, now he's got a hammy. After the fiasco with hips, brothers, dogs and christ knows what else, we're due a bot of luck with Erik and ain't getting it.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Anyone around for drinks before the game? Trains from the south are not broken for a change!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
She always looks good

Attachments

• F0DEE1CD-89CA-412B-953C-872FA7F46DE3.jpeg
    F0DEE1CD-89CA-412B-953C-872FA7F46DE3.jpeg
    624.4 KB · Views: 220
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Love our lineup, now let’s put the blades to the sword!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow Sheffield Utd can play football....

Their movement and workrate is absolutely destroying us in the first 10 mins.... their movement is brilliant finding space and pulling our players out old position and their workrate off the ball to turn over possession is superb... they keep that up for 90 mins and they'll do very well....

Oh and Dier is getting sent off today.... if he gets to half time I'd take him off....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just watch the movement off the ball between the two sides when in possession.... its light and day.

They are constantly on the move, offering options and making our defenders work their arses off to get a foot in or even get a glimpse of the ball.

We however, are static standing behind players and slow in transition/possession allowing them to get goal side and make our avenues for passes limited.

Doesnt help when we cant make simole passes to feet, but they are making it harder for us, while we also contribute to the dificulty by poor movement and workrate....

A point from this wont be a bad result at the minute.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I do, the good Tottenham is coming to N17 this weekend. This other lot are a good team, well organised and best defence in the league, we will win 2-0. I’m going so they won’t disappoint me and my new friends in the Park Lane will they?
Are the Good Tottenham coming on in the 2nd half then? It's a bit bollocks to be honest mate, maybe it looks better in real life?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Anyone around for drinks before the game? Trains from the south are not broken for a change!
Sorry mate I’m here but only got in 10 mins prior, trains from the North were cancelled. For future there’s always someone in the Brown Eagle opposite West stand entrance

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Are the Good Tottenham coming on in the 2nd half then? It's a bit bollocks to be honest mate, maybe it looks better in real life?
Not much better to be honest. They’ve been unlucky and we look pedestrian. Need to try something different, play a bit quicker and turn their defence.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not much better to be honest. They’ve been unlucky and we look pedestrian. Need to try something different, play a bit quicker and turn their defence.
Mate is their movement as good as I am seeing on the box...... they look like a bit shitter version of us when we wernt shit

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ride our luck,pinch a win with a bit of quality see you all afters.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
winks for ndombele,hope it leads to faster ball forward.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a fucking farce VAR is. Of course I',m happy that the goal was disallowed, but to be judged offside after fucking hours of checking - by the thickness of your boot leather is fucking stupid. It's fucking up the game. What was that bollocks about 'clear and obvious'? If they must do a VAR check on goals then it should be a high-level check, if it doesn't look clearly and obviously offside then it fucking ain't offside, if it does then it is.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What a fucking farce VAR is. Of course I',m happy that the goal was disallowed, but to be judged offside after fucking hours of checking - by the thickness of your boot leather is fucking stupid. It's fucking up the game. What was that bollocks about 'clear and obvious'? If they must do a VAR check on goals then it should be a high-level check, if it doesn't look clearly and obviously offside then it fucking ain't offside, if it does then it is.
apparently 2mm is clear and obvious but a push in the back isnt.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I know sometimes we have a slow start to games, but to not start playing until the 86th minute is taking the piss. An undeserved point,

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We could be lucky. If United and Wolves don't win tomorrow we might manage to hold on to 12th place. WTF?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
That was a ridiculous, like the one against us at Leicester. Honestly I couldn't see how Dier's shoulder didn't keep their player on?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
That was absolutely shite!!

Getting schooled by fucking Sheffield United.

As for VAR. I'm about done. I was watching on some American stream and the woman at the end had to explain about the fact VAR for offside is black and white, not clear and obvious and that the people watching should remember the VAR team are human beings and shouldn't take any slating. That's how bad it has become.

Fuck me what has happened to Spurs. We look absolutely awful.

Fuck!!

Unreal

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I can’t for the life of me understand what the mindset of the players is when they walk onto the pitch. They’re like fucking zombies. It’s like they think we’re champions league finalists, so everyone should bow before us. It’s fucking pathetic, there’s zero excuses for the majority of the garbage we’ve served up in 2019. I get players have bad games and players carry injuries and aren’t 100% but fuck me they get paid a fuck of a lot of money and there’s very little in terms of ambition and energy around this group of players. I haven’t seen all the games this season but other than Palace, i can’t think of a really decent 90 minute performance for bloody ages.

Poch has plenty of credit in the bank but he better pull his finger out, coz it’s an absolute shambles at the moment, the players look like they’ve lost the hunger that Poch used to instill in this group and it’s starting to concern me, in terms of his position. In the league especially there’s no fluency to our play, we can’t even string a few passes together, we’re stinking out this beautiful stadium of ours and it’s God awful to watch. It’s total bollocks!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I don’t know what it is with us at the moment, there’s a malaise about the club, it feels like something is sucking the energy and confidence out of the place. We are pedestrian and predictable, we pass sideways in front of defences, we move the ball so slowly, and there is no movement. Sheffield U are a good team and played really well, quick, pressed and were organised.
We need to get rid of this collective team sickness quickly. There’s a couple of weeks off before West Ham away.....we better turn up for that otherwise things might turn.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How the fuck do we make the conglomerate aware of our displeasure?

Does the conglomerate actually give a solitary fuck about our displeasure as they have sold most of the seats for the games, sold the TV rights for the next 5 years and they are breaking bar sales records every other month...

Their money is in the bank, even if we was to make a point at the game and protest.... were protesting against the players imo not Poch. Or do we go straight for Levy (I prefer this option and the fucking lazy cunt players)
I'm getting sick and fucking tired of watching the utter dross served up by these fucking players. We're about a year in for shite performances now.... A Fucking year they have been living off of their meteoric rise and phenomenal performances.... soz but my patience has finally fucking given in.

This bullshit isnt fucking good enough. This Sheffield side simply out worked us... and that is totally unacceptable. I dont want to come across as slagging the Utd players becuse they did fucking great, worked for each other and actually play decent pressing progressive football.... add in some tricky little playmaker and a lad up top who hits some serious form and they would give every team in this league a decent run for their money.... they do things the absolute right way, the way we used to do but with technically superior players....

We have seasoned international players across every position including world cup winners and players that would be the first name on any other clubs team sheet. So I think i am within my rights to expect more from them technically than those playing for Shefield Utd.

What I also expect without fucking exception is for them to try with every single fiber of their being to win for each other, the club and for me.... a fan.

This squad seems to have absolutely lost its love, drive and enthusiasm and if they are not prepared to give me 100% I am not prepared to give them it either. Its fucking over until they, the players on the fucking pitch sort their shit out, start to give me performances to be proud of again. Fucking cunts.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
VAR cost the better team two points today.

We are a joke and so very easy to play against.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Holy fuck, VAR is complete shite. Honestly, if they don't can it for next season I may stop watching. How is this fun? Did the ref or the linesmen make a mistake? They certainly did not. Yet it was overturned. When it's a clear penalty is it overturned? No! Why? Because they said so. Oh and we were awful. I know passing is hard but we used to be okay at it. Used to be okay at running as well, but now not so much. Kane looks a complete mess. Still sick I would guess. A lot of glares from him directed at Sonny. This season could get ugly fast.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We are a joke and so very easy to play against.
When we are in possession we have no space out wide,no space edge of the box its Kane vs 4 or more defenders,when the opposition have the ball we defend so narrow you could drive a milk float down our flanks and expose us,frequently their #9 is one on one with a CB.That cant all be down to motivation/application/not signing contracts.
We are so stifled going forward and so easy to open up,that it isnt losing mojo,lacking creativity, something in how we are setting up is so wrong at this time.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Completely u deserved point. A team that got promoted were far better than us. We were slow and lacked movement and i cannot understand for the life of me why we need to play 5 at the back....shocking