By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Southampton (H) Sat 28th September 2019 15:00

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Do people still think "there is a good player in there" with regard to Serge?

Bloke is an utter liability.
Guys a fucking goat. Even if he didn't make stupid challenges I can't be arsed with him losing the ball in advanced positions and then just sauntering back in his own time.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Do people still think "there is a good player in there" with regard to Serge?

Bloke is an utter liability.
Reminds me of a right-sided BAE, both the good and the bad bits (more the bad unfortunately)

Reactions: Yid
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Reminds me of a right-sided BAE, both the good and the bad bits (more the bad unfortunately)
I hadn't thought of this before you brought it up, but this is apt. I luuuuuved BAE, and I loathed him in equal measures. Players like this--people like this--make football, and life (which is part of football) more interesting.

I don't want our RB getting the hook 25 minutes in, and the lore about his off-field antics is much less edifying than BAE's but what can I say, he's fun to watch.

If he plays fifteen matches, he'll cost us a minimum of five points, but he'll also provide some glorious moments.

I"m sure I'll be shouted down on this, and that's fair enough, but I still think he and KWP are our best RBs.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone waiting for a Bayern thread,fill your boots,so far I am like ebola/aids so being superstitious i am not touching them anymore!!