• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spurs Injury list and Return Updates

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Alderweireld is going for a scan today
pochettino on Toby Alderweireld: "I think maybe if all is ok with him, maybe tomorrow he can integrate with some exercises and bit by bit build his fitness." Says there's a chance he could return in next weekend's FA Cup tie.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Alderweireld is going for a scan today
pochettino on Toby Alderweireld: "I think maybe if all is ok with him, maybe tomorrow he can integrate with some exercises and bit by bit build his fitness." Says there's a chance he could return in next weekend's FA Cup tie.
What do we do once he is fit?? Bit of a boogle for Sir Pochettino.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Revert to three at the back for me

Lloris; Toby, Sanchez, Jan; RB, CDM, LB; Son, Alli, Eriksen; Kane
It's tough though leaving the 4231 which is serving us well and losing a CM. In the past it's meant the dropping of Son which just cannot happen now and leaving out 1 of dier or wanyama. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Pochettino says Alderweireld and Rose will be assessed, along with other players, to see if they can play against Newport.

injury news: Alderweireld (hamstring) – Continuing integration into training. Aurier (calf),Winks (ankle) and Lamela (bruised gluteus muscle) – rehabilitation. Eriksen, Lloris (illness) – Recovering with gym work. Rose (knee) – Early stages of integration into training.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Lamela (bruised gluteus muscle) - bruised arse??? are you going to do the obvious joke?

Seems Poch is getting his defence of a weakened team in early... This won't be a pushover, 11 vs 11 in a cramped muddy field, with fanatical support. If we lose I'll be fucked off though!

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missspursteacher91