By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sunderland A [PL] 19:45 Tue 31st January 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Press that button, what is the worse that can happen. Just don't give any warning, press the button from your tower, you will be safe, make the forum great again!
Yeah, just in case they try and thwart us, the nuclear 'dumb' button must be pressed, the bastards are always trying to thwart us. The will of the people has already been thwarted in the Avatargate affair, fucking thwarters! The people have spoken, well I have and I am a people, so my will must not be thwarted!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Chaps can we move on to the Boro preview I have some exciting news...
OK, done it!

Spurs v Middlesbrough OMT

Here's a little waving man for anyone who wants to go all gloomy about a game we will win by loads!

badsmiley_zps82vcpcoi.gif

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You've got to stop reading those Match threads on other forums!! I've come to realise (although it's taken me long enough) that the posts are all written by people that don't go to the games. So they have nothing better to do than sit and slag the team and manager off when we don't win 4-1 every week. Their support consists of nothing and their opinions are of no value, in most cases they can't really be described as Spurs fans or suppprters, I can find nothing to base those words on.
IT was all the twitter warriors !!some of them are off their meds,they make yid no1 look like a gummy bear.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
@Don Diaz of course you're right bud. I'll take my 11 points and move onto February. Onwards and upwards.

As for young Danny boy, I always said I would love to bottle his desire and commitment on the pitch, for now I'll just have to drink what's in my fridge. From what I've sadly read though, Danny might be in my fridge for about a month which is a blow for us. We do have the equally brilliant Ben to step in though.

Onto boro...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
@Don Diaz of course you're right bud. I'll take my 11 points and move onto February. Onwards and upwards.

As for young Danny boy, I always said I would love to bottle his desire and commitment on the pitch, for now I'll just have to drink what's in my fridge. From what I've sadly read though, Danny might be in my fridge for about a month which is a blow for us. We do have the equally brilliant Ben to step in though.

Onto boro...
I like your new glam avatar!! safe travels back soon

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Lol. Fucking auto correct predictive texty thingy on my phone.
Do you do a lot of gardening then??!!!

Hope all is well at the ranch with the new addition and that Mum is well.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Do you do a lot of gardening then??!!!

Hope all is well at the ranch with the new addition and that Mum is well.
All is well mate. Got the bloody outlaws still hanging around, but they are flying back to bubble land on Saturday morning so I'm gonna get the lads round for a day of football and wetting the baby's head. Mother and baby are both really well too. The baby has crapped all over me a couple of times now so I'm getting used to that too, it's kind of cute to be honest.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
All is well mate. Got the bloody outlaws still hanging around, but they are flying back to bubble land on Saturday morning so I'm gonna get the lads round for a day of football and wetting the baby's head. Mother and baby are both really well too. The baby has crapped all over me a couple of times now so I'm getting used to that too, it's kind of cute to be honest.
Sounds like a plan....

also wear short-sleeved shirts........ha ha

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Sounds like a plan....

also wear short-sleeved shirts........ha ha
Yeah I tend to cha ge her with out a top on now and get the shower on as got a bay changing unit in the bathroom and I can give a quick rinse off with the shower when she covers herself in turd as it's easier than trying to wipe it off. It's all shits and giggles though!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah I tend to cha ge her with out a top on now and get the shower on as got a bay changing unit in the bathroom and I can give a quick rinse off with the shower when she covers herself in turd as it's easier than trying to wipe it off. It's all shits and giggles though!
I remember the days mate, they are 16, 19 and 21 now and only crap all over the place when they're pissed.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I remember the days mate, they are 16, 19 and 21 now and only crap all over the place when they're pissed.
I'm hoping she has her mother's habits when it comes to getting pissed as she's very tame especially compared to the antics I get up too.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
I'm hoping she has her mother's habits when it comes to getting pissed as she's very tame especially compared to the antics I get up too.

Congratulations mate! Excellent news.

I have one of those, about 2.38 years old. She likes s few songs, "He's one of our own,", "We got Alli" etc. Best get the Judas songs and Wengers one's over and done with by a few months in case she picks up some naughty words.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Congratulations mate! Excellent news.

I have one of those, about 2.38 years old. She likes s few songs, "He's one of our own,", "We got Alli" etc. Best get the Judas songs and Wengers one's over and done with by a few months in case she picks up some naughty words.
Cheers mate. Looking forward to teaching her some spurs songs in a a couple of years.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Cheers mate. Looking forward to teaching her some spurs songs in a a couple of years.
Get her to the lane young I'm warning you .had my daughter a yid until last year (she's 14 now ) but never took her .she got Fifa free with my Xbox and became obsessed with mata on it ,missus who is a dirty Manc fan bought her a shirt with her name on the back sneaky bitch so I now live with two manure fans

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Get her to the lane young I'm warning you .had my daughter a yid until last year (she's 14 now ) but never took her .she got Fifa free with my Xbox and became obsessed with mata on it ,missus who is a dirty Manc fan bought her a shirt with her name on the back sneaky bitch so I now live with two manure fans
That's because you love in Ireland, there arent any United fans in Manchester.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
That's because you love in Ireland, there arent any United fans in Manchester.
I live in Moss Side which is the traditional heart beat of City but only round the corner from OT as well. My girl will be going to the new lane as soon as she shows the slightest interest in anything football, it was my fathers tradition with me and it'll be mine with her with any luck.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I live in Moss Side which is the traditional heart beat of City but only round the corner from OT as well. My girl will be going to the new lane as soon as she shows the slightest interest in anything football, it was my fathers tradition with me and it'll be mine with her with any luck.
One of my best mates growing up was a Cunt from Salford loved him but he hated us because we always beat them lol.he had to move back after getting 2 birds pregnant at the same time he was going to get plugged.hes probily the biggest city fan going his insta is funny as fuck he's 3 more kids over there cunts never heard of rubbers

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
I like your new glam avatar!! safe travels back soon

Cheque's in the mail my friend :D. Another month to go.

@Liam I'll put it down to baby brain and auto correct for comparing me to garden equipment;) . Oh get your little one to the Lane when we get back in. Imagine when you actually get the chance to take her it'll be a brand new stadium and not even called WHL. I always wished my dad had taken me to the football, so make sure you start her young and get her loyalty before some other rich club comes along and steals hero_O

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Cheque's in the mail my friend :D. Another month to go.

@Liam I'll put it down to baby brain and auto correct for comparing me to garden equipment;) . Oh get your little one to the Lane when we get back in. Imagine when you actually get the chance to take her it'll be a brand new stadium and not even called WHL. I always wished my dad had taken me to the football, so make sure you start her young and get her loyalty before some other rich club comes along and steals hero_O
Living in Manchester I fully intend to nip it in the bud nice and early, got a wicked pic of me and my dad at WHL when I was a kid and he had a bit of hair still which I want to put up alongside a pic of me and the little girl at the new stadium, whatever it's gonna be called.