By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Swansea - A (PL) 19:45 Tue 2nd January 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Got a bit lucky tonight, but attitude was spot on! Then looked like we took it easy and got away with it a bit in the second half.

3 points get out, get rested, and get ready for the Pikeys. See you there?
On a night like that luck is the only thing that counts, over in fuckwit corner there is of course some whingeing about our passing and penetration - what the very fuck? Our passing was 'poor' playing half the game underwater with driving rain blinding the fuck out of our players? I thought it showed great character to travel to the arse end of the universe, pay in a swamp and keep at it until the end. Win those games and we'll be sorted for the title when City get mulched by the dippers and lose all their remaining games!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
this is like oxford away in the 80s,obviously you had to be there!!
Was that a midweek game, at the Old Manor Ground, open ended terrace, where it started to rain, got heavier and stayed heavy all game, and we all walked out like drowned rats......I can’t even remember the score, but if I had a gun to my head, I’d guess it was a 1-1 draw.......

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Well finally dried out after a wet trip down to Wales, as Tom Jones might say, Rain in Wales, “Well that’s not unusual”......best thing I can say about it, was the,pub nearest the ground, allowed away fans in, and outside there was a bit of cover, but none getting around the ground to our seats.....
First half a damp squib , but the queues for drinks was beyond ridiculous , so I gave it a swerve.
Second half wasn’t much better, bar HKs cross for DA second goal, if that had been KDB, the Press wou,d still be raving about it .
Got lucky with Sanchez and the offside goal, but that’s got mentioned in the press and on MOTD, But the 2 potential pens push in Alli, and Son got taken out totally ignored, as was Man City’s 3 goal which was as equally offside ...
So tomorrow it’s West Ham , and then a rest for a few weeks ...COYS

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Was that a midweek game, at the Old Manor Ground, open ended terrace, where it started to rain, got heavier and stayed heavy all game, and we all walked out like drowned rats......I can’t even remember the score, but if I had a gun to my head, I’d guess it was a 1-1 draw.......
yes it was!think we stuffed em if i remember right?not sure if midweek cos i remember it being day when we arrived?pissed down and the end was "singing in the rain".Went there a couple of times,but always remember the rain that match,same i always remember the cold at stamford bridge in those cages in the open end.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well I am now convinced that Levy must have bucked murdoch`s missus,and i dont mean murdoch from the A team!!Could sky have got anymore anti tottenham,during & after the match and today on SSN we might as well have eviscerated all newborn babies in Wales the way they went on,unfair goal that decided the game and the not sending off sanchez.Forget the stonewall push on Dele when a free header to an open goal beckoned (thats a red isnt it too?)or Son being hacked in the box,or Llorente clean through and not offside,and the fact they had a decent 1½mins only in the game forcing Hugo to put his gameboy down momentarily.
The presenter said to danny fucking Mrs mills about sanchez "look at that",not in a calm revue the footage way but a hysterical rant,he might just as well have said oh fucking hell ref.I admit it was offside,sanchez could have got a 2nd yellow,but where was the balance?For me the ref was too card happy in difficult weather conditions,giving himself a problem on a skating rink surface.

Did swansea deserve anything?no did they fuck,parking the bus at home anti-football bollocks,might as well get hung as a sheep as a lamb,hard done by my fucking arse.Best thing is with how refs are doing with woolwich this week,that must have really boiled their piss.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Well I am now convinced that Levy must have bucked murdoch`s missus,and i dont mean murdoch from the A team!!Could sky have got anymore anti tottenham,during & after the match and today on SSN we might as well have eviscerated all newborn babies in Wales the way they went on,unfair goal that decided the game and the not sending off sanchez.Forget the stonewall push on Dele when a free header to an open goal beckoned (thats a red isnt it too?)or Son being hacked in the box,or Llorente clean through and not offside,and the fact they had a decent 1½mins only in the game forcing Hugo to put his gameboy down momentarily.
The presenter said to danny fucking Mrs mills about sanchez "look at that",not in a calm revue the footage way but a hysterical rant,he might just as well have said oh fucking hell ref.I admit it was offside,sanchez could have got a 2nd yellow,but where was the balance?For me the ref was too card happy in difficult weather conditions,giving himself a problem on a skating rink surface.

Did swansea deserve anything?no did they fuck,parking the bus at home anti-football bollocks,might as well get hung as a sheep as a lamb,hard done by my fucking arse.Best thing is with how refs are doing with woolwich this week,that must have really boiled their piss.

Good to see you’re warming up nicely ready for the NLD in a few weeks time, nothing like a good old rant