By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Crawl In

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
...but, if we win our remaining 4 games we could end up in 6th!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Shots on target in the last 6 Premier League games - Top 10 teams:

:
1594374012772.png

Fucking, flipping' blimey - that's really crap. Just over 2 shots on target per match, topped off by last night's fuck-bleeding-all.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Shots on target in the last 6 Premier League games - Top 10 teams:

:View attachment 1258

Fucking, flipping' blimey - that's really crap. Just over 2 shots on target per match, topped off by last night's fuck-bleeding-all.
Burnley and Sheffield United, known for their flair and attacking football (not) but great examples of two united squads over performing for their respective managers and achieving great results against the odds. In sharp contrast......

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Burnley and Sheffield United, known for their flair and attacking football (not) but great examples of two united squads over performing for their respective managers and achieving great results against the odds. In sharp contrast......
Burnley grabbing a draw against the dippers piles on a bit more pressure - they are looking strong for 6th place.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh dear, the blades are thumping the chavs, so they could go ahead of us in the Predictions table. Of course the NLD is a must win, always, but tomorrow even more so.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Oh dear, the blades are thumping the chavs, so they could go ahead of us in the Predictions table. Of course the NLD is a must win, always, but tomorrow even more so.
Sheffield are such a good unit. I wonder if any of that team would be good if they went elsewhere? Reminds me of that title winning Leicester team. Drinkwater for instance once he left.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It is SO tight at the top of the middle of the table! One win took our predicted 11th to 6th.

1594622038175.png

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well at least one thing happened in football recently that doesn't make me queasy. Always liked this guy, different in an age when footballers tend to be a bit cookie-cutter, even in the lower divisions. Also always liked WWFC's kits:

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
we could still nick 4th if every remaining fixture goes our way yet,,, :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
we could still nick 4th if every remaining fixture goes our way yet,,, :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If Leicester City AND Manchester United get less than 3 points in the last 3 games, and if we get all 9 points, and Sheffield United don't, and Wolves get less than 7 points - then yes! 4th is nailed on, get the bubbly in the fridge.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
If Leicester City AND Manchester United get less than 3 points in the last 3 games, and if we get all 9 points, and Sheffield United don't, and Wolves get less than 7 points - then yes! 4th is nailed on, get the bubbly in the fridge.
Now what if all that actually happened and 88 minutes in to the game against Palace they get a corner...😬

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Now hold on a minute! Unbelievably despite being absolute shit and lowering ourselves to such depths that Jose has become manager, bizarreness is starting to happen.

Tomorrow. Leicester play Sheffield Utd, then we play Leicester Sunday and finally Leicester play Man Utd last game of the season, shit just got interesting! I'm actually interested now, unthinkable a week ago. Suddenly, the pale, imitation football on show has something riding on it.

Can we have some scenarios please oh genie of the lamp?

Edit: I'm back... It sure is a pickle but basically we want a LCFC v SU draw and Palace to beat Utd, then we can put ourselves in a position for the hope to kill us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Now hold on a minute! Unbelievably despite being absolute shit and lowering ourselves to such depths that Jose has become manager, bizarreness is starting to happen.

Tomorrow. Leicester play Sheffield Utd, then we play Leicester Sunday and finally Leicester play Man Utd last game of the season, shit just got interesting! I'm actually interested now, unthinkable a week ago. Suddenly, the pale, imitation football on show has something riding on it.

Can we have some scenarios please oh genie of the lamp?

Edit: I'm back... It sure is a pickle but basically we want a LCFC v SU draw and Palace to beat Utd, then we can put ourselves in a position for the hope to kill us.
We have to win both of our remaining games or it's no Europe for us. Leicester and Sheffield United results will help us or kill our hopes. I don't think United's results will make any difference - they will almost definitely get 3rd or 4th, we can't catch Chelsea and they are guaranteed 3rd or 4th. If Wolves win their remaining two we will get knocked down to 7th, the best we can hope for I reckon is 6th, but only if we beat Leicester and Palace and other results go our way. There is a chance that 4 teams will be on 59 points and 5th place will go to goal difference and Leicester will deffo win that! There is a very slim chance of 5th, slim as a slim thing that has been on a diet.

So, big wins needed against Leicester and Place, loads of goals, some of Harry's famous late season hat-tricks would be nice.

I am sure that the wonkers in Wonkerland are getting all uppity about the tin-pot Europa League and hoping we lose, but wonkers do as wonkers does and they can toddle off. I want European football next season and I don't care if it's on Thursday nights.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So now the best possible position we can get is 6th because 3rd, 4th and 5th have been snaffled by United, Chavs and Leicester and we can't catch them. If it all goes totally Pete Tong then 10th is the worst position possible for us.

The 'puter is saying there will be a 3 way tie for 7th spot and that we will draw against Leicester - if we beat them and Palace then we should get 6th, but..... this is what the predictions are:

1594967119938.png

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We still need to win the last game against Palace to guarantee European football next season! The last 3 games have been good, but, if we lose to Palace then there is still a chance of finishing 9th, a win against the Eagles gives us 6th (unless Wolves beat Palace and Chelsea). It's still tight for the Europa places.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We still need to win the last game against Palace to guarantee European football next season! The last 3 games have been good, but, if we lose to Palace then there is still a chance of finishing 9th, a win against the Eagles gives us 6th (unless Wolves beat Palace and Chelsea). It's still tight for the Europa places.
Mate I know you will baulk at the suggestion but the season is going to be rammed and congested to shit next season so not being in any European football may not be the worst thing in the world.

Dont get me wrong, I want ro be in Europe, I want to have a seat at the top table but we have seen teams benefit from having a season off or going out early and next season is going to be even more of an absolute cunt...

Let's beat Palace, well because they are funking horse shit.... but I won't pass my pants if we contrive to screw it up....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mate I know you will baulk at the suggestion but the season is going to be rammed and congested to shit next season so not being in any European football may not be the worst thing in the world.

Dont get me wrong, I want ro be in Europe, I want to have a seat at the top table but we have seen teams benefit from having a season off or going out early and next season is going to be even more of an absolute cunt...

Let's beat Palace, well because they are funking horse shit.... but I won't pass my pants if we contrive to screw it up....
25 players in a squad + academy prospects on top,we need to be able to play in europe to give some of the squad a chance,and thats the weakest part of the argument to be in europe next year.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Oi! There might be children or lifelong ( since Redknapp ) fans looking at this thread, so the nuclear option has to be engaged .........

BillEurope.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
With the goons losing last night, Sheffield United losing the day before - it's a straight fight between us and Wolves for 6th place. Yay?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Well at least fucking Chelsea aren't in a position to roll over on us now. They have to get a point at Wolves to be assured a CL spot.

Of course, if they hear that United are a couple up against the Foxes I wouldn't be surprised if these cunts made some "mistakes" at the back late in the game.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Well at least fucking Chelsea aren't in a position to roll over on us now. They have to get a point at Wolves to be assured a CL spot.

Of course, if they hear that United are a couple up against the Foxes I wouldn't be surprised if these cunts made some "mistakes" at the back late in the game.
LOL this would wind up @Chavhater01 to no end.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Thank god that's all over.......6th is actually way more than we deserved I reckon, shambles of a season in all honesty, fucking Levy shat on Poch 18 months ago after Poch had delivered all that was asked of him and more. Now here we are for the foreseeable.