By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Incident

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I heard the ultimate bollocks on the BBC this morning - a spokesman for Chelsea actually said 'just because there is no evidence does not mean that the racism did not happen'. There is no evidence that Father Christmas does not exist or the Tooth Fairy does not for some fucked up reason pay for children's teeth. This bollocks sums up the new 'post truth' world, anybody can say anything they fucking like and gullible cunts believe it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I heard the ultimate bollocks on the BBC this morning - a spokesman for Chelsea actually said 'just because there is no evidence does not mean that the racism did not happen'. There is no evidence that Father Christmas does not exist or the Tooth Fairy does not for some fucked up reason pay for children's teeth. This bollocks sums up the new 'post truth' world, anybody can say anything they fucking like and gullible cunts believe it.
Its called the Bush/Blair WMD defence.Just because something isnt found doesnt mean it wasnt there.

Back then journalists were allover that,now they are just using the same bullshit themselves.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't believe you.