By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Incident

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I heard the ultimate bollocks on the BBC this morning - a spokesman for Chelsea actually said 'just because there is no evidence does not mean that the racism did not happen'. There is no evidence that Father Christmas does not exist or the Tooth Fairy does not for some fucked up reason pay for children's teeth. This bollocks sums up the new 'post truth' world, anybody can say anything they fucking like and gullible cunts believe it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I heard the ultimate bollocks on the BBC this morning - a spokesman for Chelsea actually said 'just because there is no evidence does not mean that the racism did not happen'. There is no evidence that Father Christmas does not exist or the Tooth Fairy does not for some fucked up reason pay for children's teeth. This bollocks sums up the new 'post truth' world, anybody can say anything they fucking like and gullible cunts believe it.
Its called the Bush/Blair WMD defence.Just because something isnt found doesnt mean it wasnt there.

Back then journalists were allover that,now they are just using the same bullshit themselves.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't believe you.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oliver holts article years back,well he`s changed his tune after a night out with the Terry`s

ENsl-EXXYAAmdZf

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Poor old Rudiger:

He is the victim apparently and just because Spurs and the Police found absolutely no evidence that he was racially abused he is still moaning on about something he either imagined or invented. Yes, he was jeered and probably called a cunt, that happens and is NOT racism. Just like Judas who said Spurs fans were racist for calling him a cunt, he damages the fight against real racism. I have never heard any Spurs fan racially abusing a player or opposition fan (since the dark days of the 70s and 80s) and I doubt if anyone else here has. Surely if we were racist we wouldn't worship the ground Ledley King walks on? 60,000 fans, hundreds of stewards, 22 players, 4 officials, fuck knows how many cameras and loads of coppers did not witness 'the incident', so maybe this cunt (not racist - a cunt's a cunt regardless of skin colour) should have a think and consider that he might have been mistaken.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Poor old Rudiger:

He is the victim apparently and just because Spurs and the Police found absolutely no evidence that he was racially abused he is still moaning on about something he either imagined or invented. Yes, he was jeered and probably called a cunt, that happens and is NOT racism. Just like Judas who said Spurs fans were racist for calling him a cunt, he damages the fight against real racism. I have never heard any Spurs fan racially abusing a player or opposition fan (since the dark days of the 70s and 80s) and I doubt if anyone else here has. Surely if we were racist we wouldn't worship the ground Ledley King walks on? 60,000 fans, hundreds of stewards, 22 players, 4 officials, fuck knows how many cameras and loads of coppers did not witness 'the incident', so maybe this cunt (not racist - a cunt's a cunt regardless of skin colour) should have a think and consider that he might have been mistaken.
You nailed it first time.... he is doubling down and no one is brave enough to call him on it as they would quickly be labelled a racist for not supporting him in his fairy tale fight against this non existent plight at WHL.

Double fuck him with bells on the prick.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You nailed it first time.... he is doubling down and no one is brave enough to call him on it as they would quickly be labelled a racist for not supporting him in his fairy tale fight against this non existent plight at WHL.

Double fuck him with bells on the prick.
Yep, doubling down seems to be the 'in thing' these days, Trump, Johnson and all the other lying cunts do it every day and get away with it so everyone else does it. I think he was miffed, lobbed out an accusation then didn't have the gonads to admit he had fucked up. The big problem with this sort of bollocks is that when a real racist incident takes place, people will use this non incidents as 'evidence' that the real incident didn't happen. A few immigrants are cunts, so they're all cunts, a few muslims are terrorists so they're all terrorists, a few women make fans rape accusations so they're all stage, a few people make false allegations so they're all false... A few people are sheepcunts so they're all sheepcunts - that one is true!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Re Rudiger, I don't think he was lying about the incident. I think he just misinterperted it. The club and FA should sit down with him and review what they found so he can add his thoughts. Maybe that way he can either show them that there was racist behavior or realize that he made a mistake. And i know that will never happen because it actually makes sense. I do think it was wrong for our supporters to boo him. There is only one way that is going to be interpreted and it isn't a very flattering light. I also think it's wrong for him to double down again and bemoan our fans. Does he not realize what club he plays for? Has he never seen his supporters doing their racist crap? That's what did my head in a bit. He praised the Chelsea supporters for pointing out the Son abuser (which, good for them) but basically condemned Spurs fans as jerks because they, all the ushers, police, all the players on the pitch, mics, and cameras didn't see or hear anything. Oh, and Mourinho out!

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
He's convinced he heard it, and nothing's going to change his mind. I have some sympathy for his position, but it's tempered by having seen how aggressive he gets towards his own teammates.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No sympathy for this cunt at all:

"We all, even including you [the media], we all failed in this. Because if people are really honest we have so many people coming into the stadium and in that game when it happened against me, Chelsea fans got arrested and why? Because Chelsea fans reported the other Chelsea fans who abused Son. So on the other side, nothing happened."

Is this cunt really saying that Chelsea fans are little angels and the Spurs fans ignored racist abuse? Yes he fucking is, the cunt. I think that is slanderous? He also said in his whingeing interview:

" I am alone. I am totally alone. It’s nice if people are speaking up for me but at the end of the day it just replays. Authority wise I’m alone."

Yeah right mate, Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Dele, Moura, Rose, Ndombele, Son, Kante, Tomori, Willian, James, Abraham, Zouma - all played that day, but you were the only non-white player, all alone, the only one racially abused.