By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tottenham Hotspur ticket lottery

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Sorry for my rant but I am well and truly hacked off today. Fairness my arse.

" Dear One Hotspur Member,

Further to your application for our Premier League fixture at home to Stoke Coty on Sunday 26th February (kick off 12:00),we are writing to let you know that the ballot process has now taken place and unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion.

We received 9,267 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for this match with 6,127 tickets available. Tickets were issued randomly throughout the stadium using the maximum price submitted by members in their application.

Any tickets returned to us by One Hotspur members who were successful and are no longer able to attend will be offered via email to unsuccessful members at random.

Applications for the Everton fixture are now open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members until 5pm on Friday 20th January.

Thank you for your continued support."

Yeah whats the point in my 206 loyalty points..... Where were these 9,266 people when we werent in the top 4

I have more chance of getting a ticket for the Cat A games......Really frustrates the hell out of me

Rant over

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah ,it sucks,but at least the club listened to THST and made the CAT A games loyalty point based.All the new members recruited for CL at wembley (38k between 0-50pts),the only disappointing thing really is the club just offered half price/half season memberships which gives you the same chance for a ticket as someone with +300 loyalty pts.But I guess there is no easy fix,especially with EL to try and sell at wembley.
The good news mate is 6,127 tickets available-4216 members with loyalty pts above 200 = NLD ticket ;)

You know tickets will be allover twitter/facebook so you will get one if you keep em peeled..

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I much preferred that knackered old small stadium where you could actually get tickets for games

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Its a pain, I have yet to be successful in any ballot this season and I usually go to one game a month.

However, only another 18 months to go, and I will have a shiny new season ticket for the new stadium

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Its a pain, I have yet to be successful in any ballot this season and I usually go to one game a month.

However, only another 18 months to go, and I will have a shiny new season ticket for the new stadium
How do you know that for sure? #jealous

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
How do you know that for sure? #jealous

I am around 6000 on the season ticket waiting list. So I assume I will be offered one with the increase in availability when the new stadium is built.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I am around 6000 on the season ticket waiting list. So I assume I will be offered one with the increase in availability when the new stadium is built.

Thats what i am hoping