By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tottenham small talk

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
OK, I needed a good laugh. Clearly whomever wrote that isn't a Spurs fan. :confused:

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"She said the secret was to discuss sport in an inclusive way and to notice if people were blankly "staring into space" during the conversation." I think Ms Francke probably has a degree in Business Psychology - or as I like to call it Talking Bollocks. When I worked with other people I never gave a flying fuck about their topics of conversation and nobody was allowed to talk to me when I was coding, they would do it once then find out that it was a very bad idea. These very stupid people and their very stupid ideas actually harm the fight against gender inequality, neanderthals get all umpty when they think they are being barred from talking footy or spewing their bollocks about immigrants - if you don't like a conversation you can either do your fucking job that you are being paid to do or go and talk to someone else.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
"She said the secret was to discuss sport in an inclusive way and to notice if people were blankly "staring into space" during the conversation." I think Ms Francke probably has a degree in Business Psychology - or as I like to call it Talking Bollocks. When I worked with other people I never gave a flying fuck about their topics of conversation and nobody was allowed to talk to me when I was coding, they would do it once then find out that it was a very bad idea. These very stupid people and their very stupid ideas actually harm the fight against gender inequality, neanderthals get all umpty when they think they are being barred from talking footy or spewing their bollocks about immigrants - if you don't like a conversation you can either do your fucking job that you are being paid to do or go and talk to someone else.
It upsets me greatly in the office when I'm excluded from conversations about fashion and Love island, I find myself staring blankly into space. Can Ms Francke help me? or should I adopt a common sense to life approach?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
392 loyalty points for Leipzig away. I need x 1 ticket please. flights and hotel already booked :oops:

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
are there any conditions like names on tickets??
i can put out feelers.
Typically Germany is easy, they don't even keep you in at the end, unlike Italy and Spain. I've asked 'our friends' in the 'Purple Parrot'.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Imagine how many mores Greaves would have scored if he didn’t have to play in a swamp

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
On this day,St Hotspur day if you know your history!!

Which is the better goal from april 14th
A.

B.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
On this day,St Hotspur day if you know your history!!

Which is the better goal from april 14th
A.

B.
B - Seaman was in goal and had only let in some sort of ridicously low number of goals, it was the first cup semi final at Wembley so meant a bit more, they had time to organise everything and the shot was well .....just unstoppable and I was there, amongst fucking Gooners, and went mental with 3 mates, and the wankers did nothing, start of the we beat 'the scum' (3-1) song. They tried it the following year when we lost 1-0, but didn't realise it didn't rhyme, buch of pricks ha ha.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Anyone else still not missing this???

I have to be honest, when I watched a few old vids of the good old days during our rise to......well to be honest, runners up and have a go heroes, I felt a pang of nostalgia for those times.....

I 100% dont miss the current dross and the less emails I get from the club the fucking better... I've finally managed to unsubscribe from all their shitty mailing lists so I wont be enticed to buy a genuine PVC bog brush in the shape of Danny Roses forearm....

I did hear a rumour about games behind closed doors... how can that be safe? How can the guarantee the safety of the players, kit men, drivers, camera crews, sound guys etc?

They cant be prioritising testing for football teams and their cronies above those of front line workers.... I'd imagine there would be a horde of pissed off front line workers if that scenario does occur....

Anyways, levy is still a greedy, tight fisted, money grabbing cunt.