By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch (Summer 2016)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
West Bromwich Albion ‏@WBA 14m14 minutes ago Birmingham, England

Albion have signed @NChadli from @SpursOfficial for an undisclosed fee http://tinyurl.com/hdzwc4b #WBA

CrCGCKwWgAAYqaE.jpg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Hope someone will be replacing Nacer, I'm a little apprehensive about selling a guy who we know can chip in with a few goals...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sky Sports report Ryan Mason is undergoing a medical with Hull City now ahead of his transfer from Spurs

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mason has gone to Hull around £10 - £13m allegedly.

True Yid, captain against Dortmund away last season, I wish him all the best along with Daws, Huddlestone and Livermore. Shame it didn't work out for him.

24 hours to find a couple to bring in?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Danny Rose is the only player left from Pochettino's first training session. Wow.

Cm7uw2tXYAEHo4k.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Big day...lets hope we're involved with a couple of In's and not too many more Out's....

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Big day...lets hope we're involved with a couple of In's and not too many more Out's....
Yeah mate. Look like N'Koudou is pretty much a done deal FINALLY!!!! Really could do with another player, obviously I'd love a player who is going to really add something to the squad, Isco would ideal but can't see that happening to be honest.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah mate. Look like N'Koudou is pretty much a done deal FINALLY!!!! Really could do with another player, obviously I'd love a player who is going to really add something to the squad, Isco would ideal but can't see that happening to be honest.
You just never know with Levy........Isco would be good I think but would he play if Lamela, Dele Alli and Eriksen were all on form?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
You just never know with Levy........Isco would be good I think but would he play if Lamela, Dele Alli and Eriksen were all on form?
If he's on form too then yes I'd say so.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
SSN are reporting we've bid for Moussa Sissoko...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SSN are reporting we've bid for Moussa Sissoko...
This would amuse me. Not in the sense of making me laugh, but more like the royal amusement, I would give my royal consent to this transfer so I would be amused. Not laughing or finding the deal funny, aren't you listening? I've already explained it once!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
This would amuse me. Not in the sense of making me laugh, but more like the royal amusement, I would give my royal consent to this transfer so I would be amused. Not laughing or finding the deal funny, aren't you listening? I've already explained it once!
Apparently he has been allowed to leave France's training camp so could be a goer. Would be a good signing I think although not one that makes sit up think wow we signed an amazing player. What I think is good about him is that he's able to run with the ball from centre midfield a bit like the our other Moussa.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
SSN saying 30 mil for Sissoko, 5 instalments of 6 mil!!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Apparently he has been allowed to leave France's training camp so could be a goer. Would be a good signing I think although not one that makes sit up think wow we signed an amazing player. What I think is good about him is that he's able to run with the ball from centre midfield a bit like the our other Moussa.
I thought he looked special in the Euros, but that may have just have been that everybody looked special compared to England who looked more like special needs. I think he has the right attitude for us, and is a versatile player but at 27 he is well farking old and the children in the squad might take the piss? I would be happy if we got him, but not unhappy if we didn't, because according to the media we are getting that german youngster Max Power (Meyer) for £38m - doesn't sound like a levy move to me, but I will make sure I am wearing my special old man socks that are not too tight at the top, but stay up and are nice and comfy, I don't think my heart would stand the strain of tight socks being blown off.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SSN saying 30 mil for Sissoko, 5 instalments of 6 mil!!!!
Ooooh that's a bit pricey! Nah, not amused with that, not amused at all. But, I suppose with all this Sky money sloshing around, £30m isn't that huge, when City pay £47.5m for John Stones? That amuses me in the comical, piss myself laughing sense of amusement.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Ooooh that's a bit pricey! Nah, not amused with that, not amused at all. But, I suppose with all this Sky money sloshing around, £30m isn't that huge, when City pay £47.5m for John Stones? That amuses me in the comical, piss myself laughing sense of amusement.
The fee's going about these days are crazy, but the money is there so I don't mind as long as we get good players in.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
SSN now reporting we won't pay 30 mil but Sissoko is on his way back to England. Think the deal will get done at a lower price than 30 mil but will still be pricey none the less.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Is he good enough for Spurs at that price? my socks are telling me that he probably isn't but what do I know.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think we should make a move for Jack Wilshere, before the mighty Bournemouth sign him up. Arsenal want to send him out on loan, and he would make a useful addition to our urinal cakes squad, or we could test my theory, set him on fire and see if anyone pisses on him while he is burning, I probably wouldn't in case I caught some disease from him the dirty little scumbag.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Is he good enough for Spurs at that price? my socks are telling me that he probably isn't but what do I know.....
It's difficult to gauge what good value is these days though with all the tv money. Talk shite just said Mike Ashley doesn't want to sell for less than 30 mil and won't do a last minute deal as they will want to replace him if he's sold.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well I'd like to be surprised with a couple of decent deals today but am expecting to be underwhelmed as Levy banks the cash from the Out's.....if nothing happens the first XI are going to be under constant pressure in the league and CL in the coming months to perform without injury and suspension and I fear the team we might put out in the cups, but we'll see, Winks, Onomah, Edwards, CCV etc may indeed prove they are good enough.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well fried Bony has signed for Stoke.....just in time to play us in a week or so.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Well, this TDD is fast going down the pan!

Literally an hour ago I was hearing Isco "wanted" to come to Spurs after personally speaking with Pochettino and we were about to sign Max Meyer for £35m and Sissoko.

Now I'm told Isco is going to Malaga, not Spurs (what???!),we won't meet Newcastle's demands for Sissoko and everything around Meyer has gone very quiet...

:eek::(

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@skiathospurs would it be a good idea to merge the 'meltdown and transfer watch' threads...just so we can have all the inactivity in one place??!!