By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch (Summer 2017)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

The 19-year-old defender has signed a contract with the Club until 2022. More - http://spurs.to/JuanFoyth #WelcomeFoyth

DIfHqQBUEAEGMKq.jpg

JUAN FOYTH'S FIRST INTERVIEW

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs-tv/features/juan-foyths-first-interview-–-“a-dream-come-true”/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
Has he inflated his age by about 5 years??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ok. Am I happy? Dunno. It's a risk, but who dares wins I suppose.
Ummmmm, I don't know either. I would rather have kept Danny Rose - assuming he's off, and ultimately have to trust Poch's judgement I guess. we'll see, the last few French blokes haven't worked out too well.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ummmmm, I don't know either. I would rather have kept Danny Rose - assuming he's off, and ultimately have to trust Poch's judgement I guess. we'll see, the last few French blokes haven't worked out too well.
Danny who? Never heard of him mate. I think this beast-man 'could' be an improvement on that other bloke who fecked off, can't remember his name either. It is quite nice thinking of Beast Aurier combined with Beast Wanyama and Mini-Beast Dier, scary for the opposition! They will be quivering like quivery things.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Having a medical now... say that if true it's about as nailed on pending finding a serious problem.

Shame for Vinny but a loan with Llorente coming in short term (he's a proper old cunt) could be best for all concerned.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Also we probably are now only waiting for someone to agree terms with Vinny and for Rose to fuck off to wherever he fucking wants to go (snakey little cunt).

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Arsenal want to sign Julian Draxler from PSG. The only stumbling block is that he doesn't want to join them.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spurs about to sign Llorente ahead of Chelsea now. Antonio Conte will be tearing his hair out.

Thankfully he can just stick it back on.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
OK. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, this statement is a good start. Welcome to THFC.
There was some French journo who's actually a PSG fan talking about Aurier on one of the pods the other day, and he said he's really a lovely guy and very well-liked by his teammates. He thought the problem was that Serge is a Paris kid who suddenly came into a lot of money and didn't know how to handle it. Also in Paris he was surrounded by his childhood mates, and that got him into trouble. Point being, he didn't think he would disrupt the chemistry of the team, which is by all accounts very tight-knit, and might benefit from a move away from Paris. Like you, I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, and the fact that he's young, athletic, and can play anywhere across the backline (and maybe as a DM if needed) makes him a good fit personnel-wise.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Juuust going to leave these here and slowly back away....

IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0383.JPG

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
seen em,but lol no one wants to go to arse these days!!
BTW bergkamp and michael thomas...spurs fans
Doesn't bother me two hoots tbh! Just thought it was funny. Hopefully poch gets rid of the attitude problems and we will have great player on our hands.

On Llorente, I for one think it's a fantastic buy. Experienced, suits the lone striker role, will be fairly easy to keep happy behind Kane, great option to throw on it we're looking for a goal or if Kane's having an off day, will actually teach Harry a few things, seems to have a good attitude, he's 32 but his style means he will be around a few years yet, £11m in this market is a good deal.. struggling to find any negatives!

Won't assume he's ours till I see him in a spurs shirt, especially with the chavs poking around.

INS

In terms of who else we're linked with at present, I'd take Mahrez. He's quality imo and would get in our first XI if we are playing 3 behind the striker.

I can see why we are still in for Barkley and I think he's decent personally. But would prefer someone who isn't injured till Jan.. If he does join us he will be joining a club where his wages are a lot less than he's been offered at Everton and could've elsewhere - so I think the comments about his attitude and money grabber tag will be redundant.

Gray is a no for me, £30m+ for a player who wants out at Leicester because he wants more game time not being able to get ahead of Albrighton and Mahrez.. good luck getting more games at Spurs! Not knocking him, think he will become a very good player in the future but in that position I think we need someone who is a very good player now. We have enough promising young potentials at the club/academy already.

OUTS

Rose still lightly linked to United. Only out if we bring someone else in, can't just have Davies. Sessegnon in for me if he goes but I think Rose will be staying with us.

Janssen please just out on loan. Don't want to see him sold unless a very good offer comes in for him. Think he can go somewhere else in the prem and do very well imo. Obviously if Llorente doesn't join then Janssen stays.

Sissoko, please go.

N'Koudou, all gone quiet on him being loaned out. If Sissoko stays and we bring in another attacking mid then I would like him to go out on loan, lad needs some game time desperately. I like him though.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
goal dot fucking com can fuck off. Their shitty headline mentions United, Chavs and Scum by name, not us and they call Janssen a 'flop'. This site must be run by goons. Boycott the fuck out of it - and Trump's USA and my poxy local pub that is full of little England facists, boycott everything!

Apparently Llorente is still having a medical, it's probably some perv pretending to be a doctor - "cough just one more time Mr Llorente while I make sure your downstairs department is nice and jiggly, then we'll have a little rummage in your back parlour"

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
DIjhuUzXgAAE1tn.jpg:small

I am willing to bet a whole packet of wine gums that this statement was not written by Serge. 'the Spurs fanbase which is huge and diverse....'

Still not to worry, it's good PR and better than being pictured in an Arsenal shirt. let's give him a season and hopefully it will all turn into good news, one of Lloris recommendations has to work out at some stage doesn't it?? Good luck Serge, be a good boy now.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Andre Gomez from Barca to us???
Yes please!! Not holding my breath but if he does come I hope it's on a permanent.

Sky Sports News is off for a bit now for me, can't handle listening to Simon Jordan. The twat does my fucking head in.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
DIjhuUzXgAAE1tn.jpg:small

I am willing to bet a whole packet of wine gums that this statement was not written by Serge. 'the Spurs fanbase which is huge and diverse....'

Still not to worry, it's good PR and better than being pictured in an Arsenal shirt. let's give him a season and hopefully it will all turn into good news, one of Lloris recommendations has to work out at some stage doesn't it?? Good luck Serge, be a good boy now.

I agree Don.
Seems very PR sleek.

I rated this kid years ago & he did well.
What's happened in the past 18 months was worrisome & I became a little uneasy when our links to him intensified.
Thought this could be the type of character that would disrupt the apparent harmony of the squad.

But even if the wording of his statement ticks all the right boxes, I do honestly believe that this kid really wants to do well & put all right.
His reputation has been tarnished & affected his worth. No way we would have gotten him for this amount without the recent off field noise.

I think he will come out blazing when he gets a chance. He's an exciting talent & I look forward to watching him tear up the flanks. I believe he is the type of kid that requires structure which MP provides. But with MP, he may only have one chance. If he slips up, you know he's gone.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Apparently the deal for Llorente depends on Bony passing medical at Swans

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Llorent seems to be our Plan B or C.
I was hoping for a young, speedy up & coming talent to work with/behind Kane.

But Llorent is an experienced & talented player who wouldn't mind coming to a title chasing CL contender.
The guy scored 15 times for a struggling club. That's one third of all their goals Yes, only 10 came from open play but Swansea didn't generate much service for him.

Think he could be a key for us as he could add a different dimension to our game.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Seems we may have won the race for Andre Gomes.
On his way to Tottenham (according to the Mail).

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Seems we may have won the race for Andre Gomes.
On his way to Tottenham (according to the Mail).
If true (and it's to be taken with a massive load of salt) and we get Llorente too, this would be a very successful window to say the least imo.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
... and apparently Barkley is in London to 'force through a transfer to THFC', how the fark he could force through a transfer is beyond me.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I agree Don.
Seems very PR sleek.

I rated this kid years ago & he did well.
What's happened in the past 18 months was worrisome & I became a little uneasy when our links to him intensified.
Thought this could be the type of character that would disrupt the apparent harmony of the squad.

But even if the wording of his statement ticks all the right boxes, I do honestly believe that this kid really wants to do well & put all right.
His reputation has been tarnished & affected his worth. No way we would have gotten him for this amount without the recent off field noise.

I think he will come out blazing when he gets a chance. He's an exciting talent & I look forward to watching him tear up the flanks. I believe he is the type of kid that requires structure which MP provides. But with MP, he may only have one chance. If he slips up, you know he's gone.
What I want to know is 'does Serge count as a black, pacy French winger?....' that's the missing piece in our jigsaw :D

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Gomes is a season long loan, we have to pay 40m if he plays 60% of games.