By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch summer 2019

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

TOTTENHAM are closing in on Ryan Sessegnon.
SunSport understands a deal in the region of £25million is close to being struck for the Fulham whizkid, who turns 19 this week.
That is half what the Cottagers wanted for him last summer.
But they are ready to cash in now following relegation as the wideman only has one year left on his contract.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Tottenham, Liverpool and Juventus have all ‘reached an agreement’ to sign Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, according to reports.The 22-year-old is one of the most sought after players in Europe having impressed with a string of fine displays in Ligue 1 over the past two seasons.
https://talksport.com/football/539777/tottenham-liverpool-tanguy-ndombele/#
Ndombele has enjoyed an impressive couple of seasons for Lyon and made his France debut in October
French outlet Euro United report the three clubs have been in touch with the player’s representatives over a move and have agreed personal terms to sign the Frenchman.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham are monitoring Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez.
The 22-year-old was a January target for West Ham who remain keen but the Uruguayan is keen to play for a club in European competition.
Vigo have placed a £43.5million clause in Gomez's contract and expect to field lower offers for a player who has scored 11 goals this season.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Villa fought off serious interest in Grealish from Tottenham , who came close to striking a £25million deal, last summer and he signed a new five year deal.

But Spurs are set to try their luck again for Grealish in the close season.

And they will be joined in the hunt for the 23 year-old’s signature by West Ham and Bournemouth .

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
From the BBC Sport website, and The Sun (sorry)

Real Madrid have offered Tottenham the chance to sign their former player Gareth Bale on loan for £10m. The Spanish club would also want Spurs to subsidise about half of the Wales forward's£600,000-a-week wages.

That's Gareth Bale for £25m a year, Assuming he's not a wanker and a real work hard/team player, I would do it. You get £25m for just being in the CL and we've made about £80m from it this year. Levy has to spend, not just pay off the stadium, we're all doing that with Guinness, Amstel and Sausage rolls.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Real Madrid have offered Tottenham the chance to sign their former player Gareth Bale on loan for £10m. The Spanish club would also want Spurs to subsidise about half of the Wales forward's£600,000-a-week wages.

That's Gareth Bale for £25m a year, Assuming he's not a wanker and a real work hard/team player, I would do it. You get £25m for just being in the CL and we've made about £80m from it this year. Levy has to spend, not just pay off the stadium, we're all doing that with Guinness, Amstel and Sausage rolls.

£300k a week for a guy who is going to be injured 3/4 the season seems steep...
Sets the bar for what other players can ask for as well. Need him on lower wages, and if Madrid want him out as bad as it seems they should subsidize £500k/ week imo.

Would be mice to have back in our shirt none the less. Would take him as long as he knows that he isn’t an auto starter and has to work for it (along with the wages part of it)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

TOTTENHAM and Everton are eyeing Real Betis ace Giovani Lo Celso.
The Argentina star, 23, had a permanent move to the Spanish side triggered.
Tottenham are looking to snap-up Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso this summer
However, they will consider cashing in this summer.
Lo Celso has been one of the top performers in La Liga this season during his loan from Paris Saint-Germain.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

Bale instantly strengthens the team....This is a no brainer, if we dont do it he will end up at Utd or Chavs

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bale instantly strengthens the team....This is a no brainer, if we dont do it he will end up at Utd or Chavs
I can't see how we could pay anybody that sort of wage without a dressing room revolt. Yeah he's good but that sort of money ain't happening at Spurs.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I say screw it and just pay him. Other players want that money? Well then once said players win Champions league 4 times (three of them scoring the winner or decisive strike themselves) then they can ask for that kind of money. Otherwise then can shut up and and be thankful that they don't have to take the subway to an office everyday. Bale, Sessegnon, English keeper, Maddison would be the bees knees imo. Club doesn't have the money? Uncle Joe can dig a little deep into his retirement account and pull 40 mil in pocket change out. PAY UP YOU CHEAPSKATES!

P.S, thanks for the new stadium thingy!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I can't see how we could pay anybody that sort of wage without a dressing room revolt. Yeah he's good but that sort of money ain't happening at Spurs.
That's the only thing that would prevent it happening I think, assuming he's still a decent bloke.

Simba

Simba

Player in Training.
Bale on loan and Tielemans would be decent

Wouldn't mind that Ajax centre-back either

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Manchester City eye four new signings to freshen up Premier League champions - sources

Yeah, they really badly need to upgrade their squad. :oops:o_O:oops::confused:

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham have already begun planning for life without Christian Eriksen, and are said to be targeting a player who caused them a number of problems in their last Champions League match.
It is rumoured that Donny van de Beek, who has impressed for Ajax all season, is top of their wishlist, with the Spurs hierarchy particularly impressed with the 22-year-old's performance during the Dutch club's 1-0 win over Tottenham last month.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Spurs, United, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus are all interested in the 18-year-old, who has one year remaining on his Fulham contract.
Sessegnon has made Spurs his first choice because he wants to stay in the capital, play Champions League football and, crucially, work under Mauricio Pochettino.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
My thoughts exactly. It's not just £25 million or whatever his wages add up to a season, because these deals don't happen in a vacuum. Even our most level-headed players would be unsettled, and I wouldn't blame them.

Not to mention his body is breaking down in La Liga, how's he going to handle the PL? If we've seen anything this season, its that the league just gets more physically demanding every year. Much like Sanchez and some other wage thieves at Man United, he'll have to either take a serious wage cut or fuck off to China or somewhere.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
My thoughts exactly. It's not just £25 million or whatever his wages add up to a season, because these deals don't happen in a vacuum. Even our most level-headed players would be unsettled, and I wouldn't blame them.

Not to mention his body is breaking down in La Liga, how's he going to handle the PL? If we've seen anything this season, its that the league just gets more physically demanding every year. Much like Sanchez and some other wage thieves at Man United, he'll have to either take a serious wage cut or fuck off to China or somewhere.

For all those reasons, I think to be honest i’d rather have Modric back than Gareth.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

TOTTENHAM have reportedly joined the race for Adrien Rabiot.
Spanish newspaper Sport claims the Champions League finalists, Real Madrid and Juventus have all thrown their hat in the ring for PSG’s contract rebel.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Brandt would be a great addition. Would be a good fit as far as I can tell.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Pretty sure we’ve been linked with more players in the last 3 days, than the whole of the last 2 windows put together! Exciting times!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Pretty sure we’ve been linked with more players in the last 3 days, than the whole of the last 2 windows put together! Exciting times!
Yeah, and all the ones that seem serious actually would make us better. I'm excited we're linked with Brandt in particular. Good player.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Yeah, and all the ones that seem serious actually would make us better. I'm excited we're linked with Brandt in particular. Good player.

Very excited mate. I don't know much about Brandt to be honest, as long as he's a decent passer of the ball, i'll be happy, coz as far as i'm concerned, our passing has been the weakest part of our game this season and i include Cristian in that too.